National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022-23 Updated: National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. The NSP can benefit the students in the following ways: Simplified Process: All scholarship information is available under a single database. It is a single integrated application for all scholarships. The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, प्रसंस्करण, मंजूरी और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से शुरू होने वाली विभिन्न सेवाएं सक्षम हैं। एनएसपी निम्नलिखित तरीकों से छात्रों को लाभान्वित कर सकता है: सरलीकृत प्रक्रिया: सभी छात्रवृत्ति जानकारी एक ही डेटाबेस के तहत उपलब्ध है। यह सभी छात्रवृत्तियों के लिए एकल एकीकृत अनुप्रयोग है। किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए न्यूनतम प्रतिशत मानदंड यह है कि उम्मीदवार को कक्षा 12 की परीक्षा में 80% से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करने चाहिए। साथ ही, उम्मीदवार की माता-पिता की आय रुपये से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए। प्रति वर्ष 4.5 लाख।
NSP Login 2022
- Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.
- For Pre, matric Labour Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme(Central Sector) Institute verification dates have been extended till July 2022 as well as District/State verification dates have been extended till July 2022.
- Renewal Applications where there is a mismatch in Aadhaar details can submit their applications now
- From AY 2022-23 all grievances related to the different schemes should be addressed to the grievance officer of the scheme who is appointed by the concerned ministries. The details of grievance officers are available under “Services” on the first page of the portal.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The NSP Scholarship portal is a new way for the government providing scholarship schemes by the state government and central governments. NSP portal provides 118 scholarships, which helps poor and backward students such as SC, ST, and OBC who can’t pursue their education due to financial situations or covid. “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for the academic session 2020-21. NSP disburses scholarships amount around INR 2,800 Crores to support the students.
University Grants Commission, UGC recently released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or scholarships.gov.in Portal notification. July 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC Scholarships candidates can submit their applications on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. July 2022 is the last date of NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a doorway to attain scholarships for students in financial need from Class 1 to post-doctoral level. Every year, NSP introduces nearly 80 scholarship schemes for students coming from different backgrounds and also from different education levels.
Through NSP scholarships, candidates can get an education who are from backward classes or who can’t pursue their education due to financial crisis. Candidates must fill out the application form before the NSP Scholarship 2022-23 last date i.e. July 2022.
What is the National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the most prominent scholarship portals launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. It offers various scholarship schemes to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Minority and General category students. NSP ensures timely disbursement of scholarships to students and avoids duplication in processing.
Its main aim is to create a transparent database of scholars and ensure that the scholarships are disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to eligible students.
Benefits of NSP
There are several benefits that eligible students can avail themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are:
- NSP simplifies the scholarship process as the information is available under one umbrella.
- It, being a single integrated application for all scholarships, ensures that students don’t have to scale other websites to know about eligibility or the application process.
- It helps to reduce the duplication of applications.
- NSP suggests the appropriate schemes for students.
- It serves as a Decision Support System (DSS) for various Ministries and departments, providing up-to-date information on demand.
- It ensures faster scholarship processing.
- Also, it helps standardize master data for all India-level courses and institutions.
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23 Update, IMEI Tracker Update, DBT Full Form, Touch Typing Test, PMJAY CSC Login Updated, How to Change Aadhar Card Mobile Number, National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Last Date, Rajkumar Hirani Contact Number.
Why was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Created?
The National Scholarship Portal was started by the Indian government under the National e-Governance initiative to ensure a smooth and proper flow of funds directly to the bank accounts of students without any hindrance. The key objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- Ensuring the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
- Avoiding duplication that occurs while processing the applications
- Offering the students, a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- Harmonizing the variety of scholarships and their norms
- Creating a transparent scholars’ database
- Ensuring all scholarships are disbursed to students on time
What are the Different Scholarships under NSP?
The National Scholarship Portal is well known for its nationwide reach. It covers almost all types of scholarships for students studying in class 1 to PhD level. The variety of scholarships that the NSP covers are majorly categorized under the following sections –
- Central schemes
- UGC/ AICTE schemes
- State schemes
How to Check NSP Application Status?
After applying to the national scholarship portal for a particular scholarship, candidates can check their respective application status’ following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official national scholarship portal.
- When the homepage opens, click on the login link.
- Enter the application ID and password.
- Click on the ‘Check Your Status’ tab.
- The application status will reflect on the screen.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23 – Central Schemes
Various departments operating under the Indian Government-run several scholarships to help students pursue their dream academic careers without any financial constraints. The renowned providers in the realm of scholarships include:
- Department of Higher Education (DHE)
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE)
- Ministry of Labour and Employment (MLE)
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD)
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA)
- Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), and more
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – List of Central Schemes
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||Application Deadline|
|Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||30 September 2022|
|Post-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||31 October 2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS||31 October 2022|
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship||30 September 2022|
|Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities|
|Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||30 September 2022|
|Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities||31 October 2022|
|Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities||31 October 2022|
|Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||31 October 2022|
|Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh||Apply offline|
|Ministry of Labour and Employment|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers– Post-Matric||31 October 2022|
|Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric||30 September 2022|
|Ministry of Tribal Affairs|
|National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top-Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships||31 October 2022|
|Department of School Education & Literacy|
|National Means Cum Merit Scholarship||30 September 2022|
|North Eastern Council (NEC), DoNER|
|NEC Merit Scholarship for NER Region||31 October 2022|
|Department of Higher Education|
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students||31 October 2022|
|WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles||31 October 2022|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Wards of States/UTS Police Personnel Martyred During Terror/Naxal Attacks||31 October 2022|
|RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||31 October 2022|
How to Apply at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022-23?
To avail of various scholarships and help students apply for them, one needs to register on NSP. Students must know how to apply through the scholarship portal.
However, before applying for a scholarship, the students need to make sure that their current educational institution is registered on the portal. If the institution is not registered on the portal, the student would not be able to apply for any scholarship. The portal also has the provision for the institutions to register themselves, if not already registered.
विभिन्न छात्रवृत्तियों का लाभ उठाने और छात्रों को उनके लिए आवेदन करने में मदद करने के लिए, एनएसपी पर पंजीकरण करने की आवश्यकता है। छात्रों को पता होना चाहिए कि छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से आवेदन कैसे करें।
हालांकि, छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने से पहले, छात्रों को यह सुनिश्चित करना होगा कि उनका वर्तमान शैक्षणिक संस्थान पोर्टल पर पंजीकृत है। यदि संस्थान पोर्टल पर पंजीकृत नहीं है, तो छात्र किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन नहीं कर पाएगा। पोर्टल में संस्थानों के लिए खुद को पंजीकृत करने का प्रावधान भी है, यदि पहले से पंजीकृत नहीं है।
Candidates must follow the below steps to apply for an NSP scholarship through the national scholarship portal.
- Step 1: Searching for the Institute
- Visit the official website of NSP.
- Click on the ‘Search for Institute‘ button.
- Fill in the required details and get the institution list.
- If the institution is not registered, the candidates can request their institutions to register on the portal
- Step 2: Registering with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All fresh users need to visit the Home Page of the National Scholarship Portal to register.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- Select the desired option
- A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Go through the guidelines carefully.
- Click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all required details.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- A student application ID and password will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- Step 3: Logging in with National Scholarship Portal
- Click on the login tab.
- Enter the application ID and password received on the registered number.
- Step 4: Change the Password (Mandatory Step)
- Upon successful login, the applicant will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number.
- Verify the OTP.
- The applicant will be directed to change the password page.
- Change the password and continue
- Step 5: Enter the Dashboard
- Once the password is changed, the student will be directed to the Applicant’s Dashboard Page.
- Click on ‘Application Form to start the application.
- Fill in all registration details, academic details and other necessary details.
- Click on ‘Save & Continue.
- Add contact details, and scheme details and upload necessary documents.
- Click on ‘Save as Draft’ (To confirm if you have entered the correct information)
- Once confirmed, click on the ‘Final Submit’ tab.
Note: The applications finally submitted cannot be edited again. So, the applicants advise being double sure while clicking on final submission as no change of information will entertain after final submission.
FAQs on National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022-23 Updated
Can we apply for two scholarships at a time?
No ( You can Apply for only one Govt. Scholarship in a Session). as Per Government Rule you can Apply for only one Government Scholarship in one session.
How do I know if I got accepted for a scholarship?
Students will get an email if they’ve been chosen to receive a scholarship. They can also find out by signing in to their College Board account and looking at their My Achievements page.