National Means-Cum-Merit (NMMS) Scholarship is a Centrally supported grant plot. It carries out by the Department of School Education and Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development with the goal to monetarily uphold the exemplary students of financially more fragile areas of the general public. NMMS urges hindered understudies to proceed with their examinations at the optional level by offering a grant measure of INR 12,000 for each annum. Consistently, this MCM grant made dynamic during the period of November and very nearly 100,000 grants dispense among splendid students.
NMMS छात्रवृत्ति एक केंद्र समर्थित अनुदान योजना है। यह मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय के तहत स्कूली शिक्षा और साक्षरता विभाग द्वारा आम जनता के आर्थिक रूप से अधिक कमजोर क्षेत्रों के अनुकरणीय छात्रों को आर्थिक रूप से बनाए रखने के लक्ष्य के साथ किया जाता है। NMMS प्रत्येक वर्ष के लिए INR 12,000 के अनुदान उपाय की पेशकश करके वैकल्पिक स्तर पर अपनी परीक्षाओं को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए बाधित छात्रों से आग्रह करता है। लगातार, इस एमसीएम अनुदान ने नवंबर की अवधि के दौरान गतिशील बना दिया और लगभग 100,000 अनुदान शानदार छात्रों के बीच बांटे गए।
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 – Objective:
Starting in May 2008, NMMS Scholarship means to spur splendid and distraught understudies to finish their optional and higher auxiliary degree of training to further develop the dropout rate from schools later class 8. Consistently, understudies of class 9 to 12 show up for two degrees of determination tests at the state level to profit from the advantages of the National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship.
Also Read: SC Scholarship
NMMS मई 2008 में शुरू हुआ, और NMMS स्कॉलरशिप का अर्थ है शानदार और व्याकुल छात्रों को अपने वैकल्पिक और उच्च सहायक प्रशिक्षण को पूरा करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करना ताकि बाद में कक्षा 8 के स्कूलों से ड्रॉपआउट दर को और कम किया जा सके।
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 – Award:
NMMS dispenses an aggregate of 100,000 grants consistently at the pace of INR 12,000 for each annum, for example, INR 1,000 every month, to the chosen understudies. Under National Means-Cum-Merit Scholarship, the grant sum paid by the State bank of India (SBI) in one go. The sum straightforwardly moved into the understudies’ records through Public Financial Management System (PFMS). The number of grants assigned to each State and UT done based on understudies’ enrolment in classes 7 and 8 and their populace in the separate states. The subtleties of the NMMS sum feature beneath.
- The students of class 9 get a grant sum on one go, for example; INR 12,000 for every annum, for a scholarly year.
- The grant is restored each year till the student finishes his/her Higher Secondary degree of schooling (Class 12); giving the competitor gets clear advancement into higher class consistently.
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 – Important Dates:
This MCM grant is for the most part reported each year during the long stretch of August and its cutoff time falls in the period of October. This application period is speculative as it shifts from year-to-year. It might change the following year according to the caution of the grant supplier. For the scholastic year 2021-22, the last date to apply for this grant is 15 November 2021.
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 – Eligibility Criteria:
Relevant just for the praiseworthy and penniless understudies of India, this MCM grant conspire anticipates that all the applicants should satisfy the qualification conditions referenced underneath to be qualified for the determination test led to grant the grant.
- The up-and-comers who wish to apply for this MCM grant should be standard understudies contemplating in class 9 subsequent to getting clear advancement from class 8 with a score of at minimum 55% or identical grades.
- The competitors should be seeking after training from Government/Local Body/Government-helped schools.
- For continuation of grant in higher optional school, the applicant should score essentially 60% imprints in class 10 board test.
- Therefore proceeding with the grant in class 12; the grant awardee should get clear advancement from class 11 in the main endeavour itself with a score of 55% imprints or the same. For understudies having a place with SC/ST classification, an unwinding of 5% given in marks.
- The up-and-comers’ yearly family pay ought not to be more than INR 1.5 Lakh.
- Additionally, those understudies who are selected NVS, KVS, Sainik schools and non-public schools are not qualified for this MCM grant.
NMMS Scholarship 2021-22 – Application Process:
Assuming you wish to apply for NMMS; you should ensure that you satisfy all the qualification conditions for this MCM grant. Then, at that point, the candidates can apply online for the grant through NSP. Given beneath is the bit by bit application rule to assist understudies with finishing their NMMS grant structure with no trouble.
- In the first place, the candidates need to enrol on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) as another client by filling in all the right data.
- The up-and-comers who are applying for the grant are instructed to keep the checked duplicates regarding every one of the significant reports with them while starting the application cycle.
- Data like instructive capabilities, Aadhaar card number, school enrolment number, bank subtleties and the state habitation needed to fill by the applying competitor.
- An application ID of the competitor creates after enrolling on NSP. This application ID utilizes as ‘Login ID’ on NSP and for future references.
- The candidate who is concentrating on class 9 and 10 requirements to apply under the Pre-Matric grant classification; though the up-and-comer who is considering in class 11 and 12 necessities to apply under Post Matric grant class.
- The candidate should be cautious while filling subtleties like candidate’s name, date of birth, email ID, ID subtleties and portable number.
- Transfer every one of the fundamental reports and save the subtleties as a draft.
- Subsequent to ensuring that all filled-in data is right and fitting; the competitor needs to at last present the finished application structure.
NMMS Scholarship – Declaration of Results:
When the understudies have shown up for the determination test; each State pronounces the rundown of understudies who have qualified for the MAT and SAT with a minimum of 40% imprints in each test. Find beneath the conditions which are thought of while choosing the last rundown of understudies for NMMS.
- According to the guidelines, the candidates should score essentially 40% imprints in every one of the tests; i.e., MAT and SAT. Notwithstanding, there’s an unwinding of imprints for held classifications. The cutoff marks for them to profit the grant advantage of this MCM grant is 32%.
- Likewise, the candidates probably scored essentially 55% imprints at the end of the year test of class 8. There is an unwinding of 5% imprints for SC/ST classification understudies.
- The applicants should fulfil all the qualification conditions to profit from the advantages of NMMS.
FAQs on NMMS Scholarship:
How might an student get NMMS grant?
To profit benefits under the NMMS plot, an understudy ought to be a normal understudy of Class 9. He/she ought to acquire essentially 55% imprints or identical grades in the Class 8 assessment. Besides, to keep getting the grant in Class 11, the understudies should score essentially 60% imprints in Class 10. In any case, to keep getting the grant in Class 12; the understudies should pass Class 11 in the primary endeavour with a minimum of 55% imprints or identical grades.
How could an student apply for NMMS conspire?
The understudies who satisfy the qualification conditions for the NMMS plan can apply for it online through the National Scholarship Portal. The understudies needed to enrol on the entryway and proceed with the application interaction subsequent to signing in to the client dashboard.
How could an student really take a look at the aftereffect of the NMMS test?
The NMMS results for the choice test are announced by each state independently. The rundown of understudies chosen delivers in the wake of surveying the scores acquired by them. The understudies who have scored essentially 40% in each test (MAT and SAT) will choose for the grant.
Also Read: nsp.gov.in
What is the full type of NMMS test?
The term NMMS alludes to the National Means cum Merit Scholarship assessment. It is led consistently by the Department of School Education and Literacy under the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
What is the example for NMMS assessment?
The NMMS assessment is direct in two areas in particular MAT (Mental Ability Test) and SAT (Scholastic Aptitude Test). While the MAT inspects the thinking capacity of an understudy, the SAT looks at the subject information on the understudies. The span of each test is an hour and a half wherein the understudies need to endeavour 90 various decision questions.
What are the good grades for the NMMS assessment?
The passing imprints to finish the NMMS assessment is 40% in each MAT and SAT assessment.