NSP Portal 2022-2023: Introduced as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal has emerged as a premier scholarship portal, from student scholarship applications to disbursement of scholarships Provides a variety of services. Is. does. Offering a smart (simplified, mission-oriented, accountable, responsive, and transparent) system for effective and speedy disposal of scholarships, the portal ensures direct delivery of funds to the beneficiary’s account avoiding any chances of leakage.
And the National Scholarship Portal hosts 118 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for registered scholarship seekers on the platform. Hence it has been taken up as a ‘Mission Mode Project’ under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). And as per the data released for the academic year 2020-21, the NSP has helped the government in implementing and disbursing scholarships worth over Rs 2,800 crore. And this platform has more than 127 lakh applications out of which more than 84 lakh applications are verified.
NSP Portal 2022-23 Scholarship – Details
Are you looking for suitable financial aid to further your education? If yes, then NSP Portal is the place for you where you can find a scholarship that best suits your academic needs. Hence it hosts a wide range of scholarships to meet the educational needs of the students coming from different sections of the society. And these scholarships are broadly classified into Central Schemes, UGC/AICTE Schemes, and State Schemes. This section will introduce you to all types of scholarships listed on NSP.
NSP Portal 2022-23 Scholarship – About Portal
The NSP Portal has been introduced by the Central Government under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The main objective behind launching this portal was to ensure efficient and timely distribution of scholarships without any leakage of the applications out. students. And to do so, the portal boasts of a smart system that is simple, mission-oriented, accountable, responsive, and transparent. Students looking for scholarships can avail the following benefits through NSP –
- All scholarship information at one platform
- The single application window for all scholarships
- Hassle-Free Scholarship Processing
- Enhanced transparency.
NSP Portal 2022-2023
The application forms of various scholarship schemes have been filled in the last few months for the academic yea,r 2022-2023, some scholarship schemes are still open, and the candidates who are eligible for these scholarships can directly through the national scholarship portal i.e. @scholarships can do. do from gov. can apply from. .in. Various scholarship schemes come under different departments of the government.
National Scholarship Scheme
Through the scholarship Portal, applications are one serious scholarship scheme offered by the Central and State Governments. And this portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. Beneficiaries can also know the status of their application through this portal. So if you want to take the scholarship given by the government, then you have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the process given by us. And from August 21, new applications are also being accepted. And students no longer need to go to government offices to apply for the scholarship. So all they have to do is visit the official website and apply for the scholarship.
छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से, आवेदन केंद्र और राज्य सरकारों द्वारा दी जाने वाली एक गंभीर छात्रवृत्ति योजना है। और इस पोर्टल को भारत सरकार के इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय द्वारा लॉन्च किया गया है। लाभार्थी इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से अपने आवेदन की स्थिति भी जान सकते हैं। तो अगर आप सरकार द्वारा दी जाने वाली स्कॉलरशिप लेना चाहते हैं तो आपको हमारे द्वारा दी गई प्रक्रिया को फॉलो करते हुए नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा। वहीं 21 अगस्त से नए आवेदन भी स्वीकार किए जा रहे हैं। और छात्रों को अब छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए सरकारी कार्यालयों में जाने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। तो उन्हें बस इतना करना है कि आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाएं और छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करें।
National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023 Apply Online
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to apply for National Scholarship Portal 2021-22.
- To apply online for National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022, visit “scholarships.gov.in”, tap on Login, and then tap on Fresh 2021-22.
- Fill in the Application ID, Password (DOB), and Captcha, and then tap on Login.
- After tapping on the above option you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number, fill OTP and new password and then go with that option which redirects you to another webpage.
- On the second webpage, you will be asked to fill in some credentials, upload some required documents and then finalize your application.
- Note: While applying you have to upload some required documents, these documents are Domicile Certificate, Income Certificate, 10th Marksheet, 12th Marksheet, Bonafide Certificate, etc.
National Scholarship Portal 2022-2023 Registration
Follow the step-by-step guide given below to register for the National Scholarship Portal 2021-2022.
- So The first step is To register on the National Scholarship Portal, visit “scholarships.gov.in” and tap on New Registration.
- Scroll down the webpage, check the Terms and Conditions and then tap Continue…
- Select and fill in the required credentials and then tap on Register.
- After tapping on the Register option you will receive an SMS on the mobile number which you submitted during registration, the SMS will contain the Application ID and Password (your date of birth).
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App; Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com; List of 2018 Hollywood Adventures Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
NSP Portal 2022-23 – Required Documents
The documents required for each NSP scholarship may differ. However, some important documents that you must keep with you for a successful application include –
- Educational documents
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- Residence certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Original certificate from school/institute (as applicable)
- These documents need to be uploaded only for the scholarship amount above INR 50,000. However, for scholarship amount less than Rs 50,000, students are required to submit these documents to their respective school/institute/college.
If you find yourself eligible for any of the scholarships listed in the NSP, you must ensure that you apply for them within the stipulated time frame. Hence the application process for all the scholarships is simple as there is a single application window for all the scholarships. And to start the application process, students are primarily required to register on the portal. Hence, those users can proceed to fill out the application form by logging into the dashboard. Follow the steps given below to make a successful application –
NSP Scholarship – Application Process
- Visit the official website of NSP (National Scholarship Portal).
- And institute registering, ensure that your institute is registered on the portal by clicking on the ‘Search for Institute’ button.
- So if your institute is not registered, please ask your institute to register on the portal first.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Read all the registration guidelines carefully and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields which are marked with an asterisk ‘*’, and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- On successful registration, an Application ID and Password will be given on your registered mobile number.
- And login using the application ID and password received.
- So you have to verify the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, after which you have to change your password as per your convenience.
- And after that, a user dashboard will open after changing the password. Click on ‘Application Form’ to start filling out the application.
- And fill all the details in the application form and upload all the required documents as specified.
- So finally, submit the application by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
NSP Portal 2022-2023 – UGC / AICTE Schemes
Apart from central, the NSP portal also lists scholarships offered by the University Grants Commission and All India Council for Technical Education under ‘UGC/AICTE Schemes’. The main objective of these scholarships is to support the college education of the students at the undergraduate or postgraduate level. Both UGC and AICTE are statutory bodies of MHRD (now Ministry of Education), Government of India. And the applications for these scholarships also start in the month of August and continue till October/November.
केंद्रीय के अलावा, एनएसपी पोर्टल ‘यूजीसी/एआईसीटीई योजनाओं’ के तहत विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग और अखिल भारतीय तकनीकी शिक्षा परिषद द्वारा दी जाने वाली छात्रवृत्ति को भी सूचीबद्ध करता है। इन छात्रवृत्तियों का मुख्य उद्देश्य स्नातक या स्नातकोत्तर स्तर पर छात्रों की कॉलेज शिक्षा का समर्थन करना है। यूजीसी और एआईसीटीई दोनों एमएचआरडी (अब शिक्षा मंत्रालय), भारत सरकार के वैधानिक निकाय हैं। और इन स्कॉलरशिप के लिए आवेदन भी अगस्त के महीने में शुरू होते हैं और अक्टूबर/नवंबर तक जारी रहते हैं।
NSP Portal 2022-2023 – Major Services:
In addition to applying for grants, Gateway also offers a few other types of support for both students and the Foundation. A customer can check each and every administration submitted through NSP login under ‘Administration Section’. Major administrations recorded under this section include –
- NSP 2.0 User Manual – To acquaint the customers with the process of working on NSP. So the students will get to know about the point-by-point list and application process.
- Understand Wise State Nodal Officers – Under this part, students can apply in the light of the State Nodal Officer Scheme for which they need to apply. For example, assuming they are applying for a UGC plot, they can check the details of the state nodal officers under the ‘UGC’ area.
- Understand AISHE Code – This aid allows students to check the AISHE code of schools/universities/establishments listed on the NSP, only by the type of foundation, state, location (not mandatory), and type of college (not required).
- GET AISHE CODE FOR INSTITUTION – This part allows foundations, which are not enrolled at the entrance, to enlist themselves by accessing the mandatory structure.
- Locale Nodal Officer Details List – Under this section students can get information about the area of Nodal Officers.
- Establishment Operations Manual – Foundation Activity Manual on best ways to fill out enrollment structure, how to refresh profile, and how to eliminate DISE/AISHE/NCVT codes.
NSP Portal 2022-2023: Benefits of NSP:
There are some benefits that eligible students can avail themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are as follows:
- NSP improves grant negotiation as data is available under one umbrella.
- This, being a single coordinated application for all grants, guarantees that students do not need to measure different sites to be aware of eligibility or the application cycle.
- This helps reduce duplication of uses.
- NSP recommends suitable schemes for the students.
- It fills in the form of a Decision Support System (DSS) for various ministries and offices giving exceptional data on request.
- Hence it guarantees quick grant management.
- So it generalizes the ace information to all Indian-level courses and organizations.
Check NSP Application Status
In view of applying to the National Grants Entry Route for a specific grant, applicants can check the status of their particular application following the advances given below.
- Visit the Authority National Grants Gateway.
- When the landing page opens, click on Login Connect and select the year.
- Enter Application ID and Password.
- Click on the ‘Really Look at Your Status’ tab.
- The application status will reflect on the screen.
NSP Portal 2022-2023 – Key Disbursement Facts:
- According to the NSP, the academic year 2022-23 saw the disbursement of scholarships worth around Rs 2,800 crore till September 01, 2022.
- The scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational and Technical courses).
- Apart from the above fact, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is for the students of classes 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total scholarship amount of INR 1905.21 crore in the year 2022-23.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which is dedicated to higher education, disbursed only Rs 168.59 crore.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships worth Rs 20.23 crore and Rs 6.33 crore respectively under their respective schemes for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.
FAQ On NSP Portal 2022-2023
How can I check scholarship status 2021-22?
Candidates can check their UP Scholarship Status 2021-22 through the following 2 portals and methods. Go to the official website scholarship.up.gov.in. Click the “Status” option on the menu bar at the top of the home page. From the drop-down list, select the option “Application Status 2021” available.
उम्मीदवार निम्नलिखित 2 पोर्टलों और विधियों के माध्यम से अपनी यूपी छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति 2021-22 की जांच कर सकते हैं। ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट स्कॉलरशिप.up.gov.in पर जाएं। होम पेज के शीर्ष पर मेनू बार पर “स्थिति” विकल्प पर क्लिक करें। ड्रॉप-डाउन सूची से, उपलब्ध विकल्प “आवेदन स्थिति 2021” चुनें।
When will a student be able to apply for an NSP grant?
The application period for each NSP grant fluctuates. Applications for half-subsidized grants, overall, begin in August and run through November. However, there is no specific timetable for state grants. To be aware of individual application deadlines, generously indicate the extent of grants in the article above.
Which states offer scholarships through the NSP home page?
NSP Scholarship is provided by the following states: Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Bihar, Chandigarh, Dadra, and Nagar Haveli, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu, and Kashmir, Karnataka, Manipur and Meghalaya, Tripura and Uttarakhand.