Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application: Apply Online for TN Paramedical Course B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharma, B.PT, B.ASLP, B.Sc, Cardio, Radiology, BOT, B.optm Course. TN Health & Welfare Department has released the notification for the TN Paramedical Degree courses and the online application form download is available for the students. Last year the application form for paramedical courses was released from the last date of August 7 to August 23. But this year, it is seen that still (on 12th August) there is no official update from official sources.
Also Read:- National Scholarship Last Date…… Read More
TN पैरामेडिकल कोर्स B.Sc नर्सिंग, B.Pharma, B.PT, B.ASLP, B.Sc, कार्डियो, रेडियोलॉजी, BOT, B.optm कोर्स के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें। TN स्वास्थ्य और कल्याण विभाग ने TN पैरामेडिकल डिग्री पाठ्यक्रमों के लिए अधिसूचना जारी की है और छात्रों के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र डाउनलोड उपलब्ध है। पिछले साल पैरामेडिकल कोर्स के लिए आवेदन फॉर्म 7 अगस्त से 23 अगस्त की आखिरी तारीख तक जारी किया गया था। लेकिन इस साल ऐसा देखने में आया है कि अभी भी (12 अगस्त को) आधिकारिक स्रोतों से कोई आधिकारिक अपडेट नहीं आया है।
- Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application: Details for TN Paramedical Course Admission 2022
- Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Eligibility Criteria
- Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Form 2022
- Important documents
- Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Selection Process
- TN Paramedical Merit List Result
- Tamil Nadu Diploma Counseling
- Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Course List
- Important Dates for Paramedical Admission 2022:
- Minimum Eligibility Marks 2022 for Paramedical Courses
- Tamil Nadu Paramedical Course Counseling Process 2022:
Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application: Details for TN Paramedical Course Admission 2022
- The filled application form is to be sent along with required enclosures and two self envelopes measuring 23 × 10 cm in large size covering the size of 36 cm x 28 cm should be sent to “Application for Paramedical Course 2022 – 2023 Session” Applications addressed to “Secretary, Selection Committee, Directorate of Medical Education, Kilpauk, Chennai – 10” before the last date along with Demand Draft of Rs.400/- drawn in favor of “Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk” Non-refundable for a cost of Rs. , Chennai – 600 0 10″ Payable at Chennai.
- The application will not be accepted without DD, IMPORTANT: The name of the candidate and the name of the course (Paramedical Course) should be written on the back of the DD.
- The AR number will be assigned by the selection committee.
- Candidates can track the status of their application form on the official website by entering the AR number / Register number of the first appearance along with the year.
- A random number will be generated for each candidate.
- Paramedical Counseling Call Letter can be downloaded online by entering AR No.
Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Eligibility Criteria
It is mandatory for all the students to fulfill the eligibility conditions. Candidates failing to do so are not eligible to submit the application form. If a candidate is found ineligible at the later stages, the applications of such candidates are rejected. Apart from this, the eligibility criteria set by the officials are as follows:
- The applicant must be a native of Tamil Nadu and an Indian citizen
- Candidates should be a 12th pass in subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, and Botany. Also, if the applicant has withdrawn in any subject, he/she is not eligible for admission.
- Applicants must be 17 years of age on or before 31st December of the admission year.
Mobile No Tracker Online, Ayush Full Form; Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Simple Typing Test in Hindi; Driving License Download, My Individual Business, Niece Meaning in Hindi, NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022
Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Form 2022
Candidates who want to take admitted to the Paramedical Institutes of Tamil Nadu State have to fill out the Tamil Nadu Paramedical Admission Form. The form is made available on the official website of the officials. Furthermore, the steps to fill out the application form are mentioned below. Also, do not forget to take a printout of the filled application form. Candidates should further ensure that they provide correct information while filling out the form. The details provided by you should match the documents provided. Otherwise, the officials may reject your application. As the seats are allotted to the students only after the document verification process.
Steps to fill Tamil Nadu Diploma Registration Form
- Visit the official website, i.e. www.tnmedicalselection.org
- On the homepage, click on the link “TN Paramedical Application Form”.
- The application form then appears on your screen. Start filling out the form and enter all the details carefully.
- Then candidates have to upload some documents. The documents should be uploaded in the format asked.
- In addition, for. before downloading
So by following these steps you can fill out the form. After filling out the form you have to take a printout of the filled form. Further, the printout of the filled form should reach the below-mentioned address.
Also Read:- NSP Status Check….. Read More
- Pass certificate of class 10th and 12th
- Transfer Certificate or NOC
- Community Certificate Card (if applicable)
- psc hall ticket
- Also, the candidates applying under the special category need to submit certain documents along with the application form.
Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Selection Process
The officials may appoint a selection committee to carry out the process. Also, they ensure that every candidate is suitable for the respective course. The performance of the applicant in the qualifying examination is considered during seat allotment. Also, on the basis of merit, the officials allow the seats to the students. Moreover, the selection of the candidate also depends on the seat matrix and reservation criteria.
TN Paramedical Merit List Result
The officials release the Tamil Nadu Diploma Merit List online mode on their official website. And In this list, the candidates are ranked in order of merit. So The officials prepare this list to make the admission process hustle-free. Because it helps them to segregate the students on the basis of merit. This merit list further indicates the names of the students eligible for the counseling round. Students are also called for the counseling round as per the merit list. Moreover, it will be available in PDF format. Thus, students do not face any difficulty in downloading the list.
अधिकारी अपनी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर तमिलनाडु डिप्लोमा मेरिट लिस्ट ऑनलाइन मोड जारी करते हैं। और इस सूची में, उम्मीदवारों को योग्यता के क्रम में स्थान दिया गया है। इसलिए अधिकारी प्रवेश प्रक्रिया को ऊधम मुक्त बनाने के लिए इस सूची को तैयार करते हैं। क्योंकि यह उन्हें योग्यता के आधार पर छात्रों को अलग करने में मदद करता है। यह मेरिट सूची आगे काउंसलिंग राउंड के लिए पात्र छात्रों के नामों को इंगित करती है। मेरिट लिस्ट के अनुसार छात्रों को काउंसलिंग राउंड के लिए भी बुलाया जाता है। इसके अलावा, यह पीडीएफ प्रारूप में उपलब्ध होगा। इस प्रकार, छात्रों को सूची डाउनलोड करने में किसी भी कठिनाई का सामना नहीं करना पड़ता है।
My Bangalore Mart, Create Paypal Account, Docsity.com, Udyog Aadhar Card; NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022, Neeta Ambani Contact Details, Digitize India, List of Fruits, Bhulekh Jharkhand.
Tamil Nadu Diploma Counseling
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Counseling is the final round of the admission process. Complete details about the process are available on the official website. Note that the officials issue the counseling or call letters to the eligible students. Thus, every candidate needs to carry it with them. The call letter is further made available on the official website and candidates should download it from there. In addition, the selection committee processes the seat allotment and document verification. Note that there will be no reallocation or change of college in the case of a special category. Apart from this, some other essential details regarding the counseling round are as follows:
Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application: Hindi
तमिलनाडु पैरामेडिकल काउंसलिंग प्रवेश प्रक्रिया का अंतिम दौर है। प्रक्रिया के बारे में पूरी जानकारी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध है। ध्यान दें कि अधिकारी योग्य छात्रों को काउंसलिंग या कॉल लेटर जारी करते हैं। इस प्रकार, प्रत्येक उम्मीदवार को इसे अपने साथ ले जाने की आवश्यकता है। कॉल लेटर आगे आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर उपलब्ध कराया गया है और उम्मीदवारों को इसे वहां से डाउनलोड करना चाहिए। इसके अलावा, चयन समिति सीट आवंटन और दस्तावेज़ सत्यापन की प्रक्रिया करती है। ध्यान दें कि विशेष श्रेणी के मामले में कॉलेज का कोई पुनर्आवंटन या परिवर्तन नहीं होगा। इसके अलावा, काउंसलिंग राउंड के संबंध में कुछ अन्य आवश्यक विवरण इस प्रकार हैं:
Also Read:- NSP Home 2022…… Read more
- It is mandatory for all merit students to appear for counseling. However, if a student fails to do so, their parent can act as a proxy.
- However, if the officials are not aware that why the particular student did not appear for the counseling. Then that particular student will not be eligible for any further admission process.
- The candidates are allowed to choose the desired course and college on the basis of their rank at the time of counseling.
- Note that individual requests for transfer of course and college will not be accepted.
- Also, the release of the call letter does not mean that you will definitely get admission.
- Call letters are also sent to the students by post. However, if the candidate has provided the wrong address, the officer cannot be held responsible for non-receipt.
- All the students participating in the counseling will have to deposit a non-refundable amount of Rs. 250 in the form of a Demand Draft. At the same time, the draft should be in favor of “Secretary, Selection Committee, Kilpauk, Chennai-10”.
Paramedical Courses In Tamilnadu 2021-2023 Application Course List
The candidates who are selected are given admission to the below-mentioned paramedical courses. Also, the admission fee or criteria may differ for each course. Furthermore, the paramedical courses offered by the TN Paramedical Board are as follows:
- Diploma in Optometry
- Dental Mechanic (Male) / Dental Hygienist (Female)
- Diploma in Pharmacy
- Diploma in Radio Therapy Technology (DRTT)
- Radio Diagnosis Technology (DRDT)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
Important Dates for Paramedical Admission 2022:
- Date of issue of notification: September 2022
- Sale of application form starts: September 2022
- Last date for the sale of application: September 2022
- Last date for receipt of filled application: September 2022
- Release date of merit list: September 2022
- Tentative date of counseling: 4th week of October 2022
- Last Date of Admission: As per allotment order
- Paramedical Admission Application Form Fee: Rs 400.
Also Read:- NSP Scholarship Last Date……Read More
Minimum Eligibility Marks 2022 for Paramedical Courses
- B.Pharm. /B.ASLP Courses For OC / BC / BCM / MBC / DNC candidates:- Not less than 40 percent aggregate marks in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology or Mathematics. For SC/SCA/ST candidates:- Pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany & Zoology (OR) Mathematics.
- B.Sc Nursing Course: For OC/BC/BCM/MBC/DNC Candidates:- Pass in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology with at least 45% aggregate marks. For SC/SCA/ST candidates:- Passed in Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology with not less than 40 percent aggregate marks.
- B Optom. Course: Higher Secondary Course with Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology or Mathematics pass 5
- B.P.T./B.Sc.Radiology and Imaging Technology/B.Sc. Radiotherapy Technology / B.Sc. Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Technology / BOT
Tamil Nadu Paramedical Course Counseling Process 2022:
The selection will be made on the basis of merit and by the Government of Tamil Nadu applying the rule of reservation by counseling as follows:-
- Open Competition – 31%
- Backward Classes – 30%
- Most Backward Class – 20%
- SC – 18%
- ST – 1%
Within the 30% reservation for BCs, 3.5% reservation will be provided for BC Muslims and 16% seats will be allotted to the Arunthathiyar community out of the 18% quota earmarked for SCs.
BC, BCM, MBC/DNC, SC, SCA, and ST candidates are eligible for selection under Open Competition as per merit in addition to the reservation made for them.
In the absence of a sufficient number of eligible candidates belonging to the SCA community, any remaining vacant seats will be filled by candidates belonging to the SC community other than Arunthathiyar as per merit and vice versa. (G.O.(Ms.).No.55P&AR Dept. dated 08.04.2010)
In the absence of a sufficient number of eligible candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes community, any remaining reserved seats in the Scheduled Tribes quota will be allotted to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes community as per merit. (G.O.(Ms.).No.77 Department of Health and Family Welfare (MCA1) dated 24.02.2011)
In the absence of a sufficient number of qualified candidates after the merit list is exhausted, any remaining vacant seats in the BCM community will be filled on the basis of merit by the candidates belonging to the BC community, without exceeding the quota for the BC community (GOM No. 30)/ H&FW Department (MCA 1) dated 18.01.2012)
Also Read:- National scholarship portal 2022 Apply Online…… Read More
Even after filling up the necessary seats reserved for Arunthathiyars on a preferential basis, if more eligible Arunthathiyars are available, then such a high number of candidates of Arunthathiyar will be entitled to compete in mutual merit with Scheduled Castes other than Arunthathiyars. to them (as per GOM No. 65 of P&AR(K) Dept. dated 27.07.2009).
If you want to know more details about Tamilnadu B.Sc Nursing Admission 2019 or B.Pharm, B.ASLP, B.Sc Radiology, BOT, Boptum, B.Sc Cardio Pulmonary Perfusion Techniques then leave your queries in the comments.