PFMS Scholarship 2022-23: Students who want to study and need financial aid can apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022-23 which is provided by the Public Financial Management System, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. Candidates need to log in to pfms.nic.in for the PFMS registration process and also check fee payment status through online mode. PFMS Scholarship Central Government Program implemented by Controller General of Accounts, Department of Expenditure, Ministry of Finance, Government of India. The purpose of implementing the scholarship is to provide financial aid to those students whose parent’s income is less than 6 lakhs and who cannot meet the expenses of the students.
In Hindi:- जो छात्र अध्ययन करना चाहते हैं और उन्हें वित्तीय सहायता की आवश्यकता है, वे पीएफएमएस छात्रवृत्ति 2022-23 के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं जो सार्वजनिक वित्तीय प्रबंधन प्रणाली, वित्त मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाती है। उम्मीदवारों को पीएफएमएस पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया के लिए pfms.nic.in पर लॉग इन करना होगा और ऑनलाइन मोड के माध्यम से शुल्क भुगतान की स्थिति भी जांचनी होगी। पीएफएमएस छात्रवृत्ति केंद्र सरकार कार्यक्रम, लेखा महानियंत्रक, व्यय विभाग, वित्त मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार द्वारा कार्यान्वित। छात्रवृत्ति को लागू करने का उद्देश्य उन छात्रों को वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान करना है जिनके माता-पिता की आय 6 लाख से कम है और जो छात्रों के खर्च को पूरा नहीं कर सकते हैं।
PFMS Scholarship 2022 Overview:
|Scholarship Name||Public Financial Management System (PFMS)|
|Launched by||Controller General of Accounts|
|Aim||Scholarship Scheme List and Payment Status|
|Scholarship Covered||All-State and Central Govt Schemes|
|PFMS Scholarship List 2022||Scholarship to Universities/College Students Post-Matric Scholarship for SC students-Matric Scholarship for SC Students National Means cum Merit Scholarship.|
|Document Needed to Check PFMS Payment Status||Bank Account Number or Aadhar Card Number|
|Amount of scholarship||Rs 1000/- for graduates Rs 2000/- for Post Graduate|
|Applicant Criteria||Family Income below Rs 6 Lakh Annually|
|Post Criteria||PFMS Scholarship|
No. of PFMS Scholarships
82, 000 (41, 000 for boys and 41, 000 for girls)
Types of National Means Cum Merit Scheme:
- PFMS Scholarship for College/ University Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- National Scheme for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- Upgradation of Merit of SC Students
- Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
PFMS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the scholarship the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- आवेदक भारत का नागरिक होना चाहिए
- Annual family income must be below Rs. 6 lacs
- वार्षिक पारिवारिक आय रुपये से कम होनी चाहिए, 6 लाख
- The applicant must be between the age of 18 to 25 years
- आवेदक की आयु 18 से 25 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए
- The applicant must have at least passed class 10th
- आवेदक को कम से कम 10 वीं कक्षा उत्तीर्ण होना चाहिए
Selection Process for PFMS Scholarship:
The academic marks of the students will be calculated by the authority while awarding the scholarship amount. And the income of the applicant’s family will be considered.
Documents to be uploaded for PFMS Central Sector Scholarship
The following documents are required if you are applying for the scholarship:-
- Aadhar card for identification purposes
- Educational Certificate
- Class 12th Pass Certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Fee Receipt
Simple Process to Apply for PFMS Scholarship 2022-23:
- Log on to the official site pfms.nic.in for PFMS Scholarship Apply Online
- If you are a new visitor then register in the portal by providing the correct details
- Find the appropriate link to fill out the PFMS Scholarship Application Form
- Read the instructions mentioned there carefully.
- If you are found eligible then fill out the PFMS scholarship application form correctly
- Upload the required documents and finally hit on the “Submit” tab
- Take a printout of the filled form for future use.
Then enter the following details-
- Bank account number
- IFSC Code of Bank Branch
- Click the drop-down menu, select a category, and click “Search.”
- Then the system will search for the name and automatically fill out the form displayed on the screen.
- mobile number
- E-mail ID.
- Create a User ID and Password
- Enter the captcha code given below.
- Upload document.
- Hit “Submit”
The process to know your payment
To know your PFMS scholarship status you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Candidates who want to know their scholarship payment status, first need to visit the official website of PFMS Scholarship
- Check the Know Your Payment option from the homepage.
- Enter the information asked from the webpage.
- Then hit on Search for PFMS Scholarship 2022 Status Check.
Track NSP Payments
- Log on to the official website of the Public Financial Management System
- On the homepage, you have to press Track NSP Payment
- Track NSP Payments
- Enter your Bank Name and Account Number or NSP Application ID and a Captcha
- code must be entered
- After that, you have to search. to press on
- NSP payment details will be on your computer screen
- PFMS Transactions for FY 2022-23
- With the Public Financial Management System, millions of transactions are processed every day for several crores.
PFMS Bank List:
|Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank||Allahabad Bank|
|Allahabad Gramin UP Bank||Andhra Bank|
|Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank||Axis Bank|
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait||Bank of Baroda|
|Bank of India||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.||Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.|
|Canara bank||Catholic Syrian bank ltd.|
|The central bank of India||Citibank|
|City union bank ltd||Corporation bank|
|Dcb bank limited||Dena Bank|
|Deutsche bank||Dhanlaxmi bank ltd|
|ICICI bank||IDBI Bank|
|Indian bank||Indian overseas bank|
|Indusind bank limited||Jharkhand Gramin bank|
|Karnataka bank||Karur Vysya bank|
|Mahindra bank box||Madhya Bihar Gramin bank|
|Manipur state co-op. bank ltd.||New India co-operative bank ltd|
|NKGSB co-op bank ltd||Oriental bank of commerce|
|Punjab and Sind bank||Punjab National bank|
|RBL Bank||South Indian bank|
|Standard chartered bank||State bank of India|
|Svc co-operative bank ltd.||Syndicate bank|
|Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd||The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.|
|The federal bank ltd||The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd|
|The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.||The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd|
|The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd||The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd|
|UCO Bank||Union Bank of India|
|United bank of India||Vijaya bank|
|Yes bank ltd|
FAQ on PFMS Scholarship 2022-23
What is the PFMS Scholarship amount?
The age of the candidate should be between 18-25 years. The annual family income of the applicant from all sources should not exceed Rs.6,00,000. The scholarship amount of Rs 6000 is given every year in quarterly instalments of Rs 1500 for a period of 4 years.
Who is eligible for PFMS Scholarship?
A national scheme for promotion of girl child. Eligibility Level: Class VIII Passed from any State or National Board of Education. Process of Selection: Any girl child belonging to SC/ST. Planning Administration Department: Department of Elementary Education.
Suggested Links:- Central University of Jharkhand