Swami Vivekananda Scholarship 2023: The West Bengal government established the Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship (SVMCM) as a means of providing financial assistance to academically gifted students from low-income families. The goal of the SVMCM scholarship 2023 is to give worthy students pursuing higher education financial assistance.
The SVMCM scholarship 2023 aims to offer scholarships to students at various higher education levels. Students will find information about the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship deadline, registration requirements, application forms, and other topics in this article.
The objective of Swami Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023
The principal aim of the Swami Vivekananda scholarship is to provide financial aid to worthy students in the state. The beneficiaries of this scholarship program will be West Bengali students. The government will now cover the cost of education for West Bengal students who are unable to pay for their education. Employers will be created and the state’s literacy rate will rise as a result of the scholarship program. Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programme: This program will be open to all state students from low-income families.
Also Read:- Gaurav foundation scholarship
Benefits of Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023
- Financial aid is provided by this scholarship to students who are unable to pay for their tuition.
- This scholarship is available to all students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds.
- This program may be helpful to students enrolled in post-graduate, undergraduate, and grades 9 through 12.
- The initiative will ensure that state students obtain an excellent education.
- This plan’s implementation will reduce the financial burden that students bear as a result of their education.
- Additionally, the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship Programme will increase employment, and this program will increase the state’s literacy rate.
The basic distribution andSwami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023 amount is as follows:
|Category||Level of study||Scholarship Amount|
|Directorate of School Education (DSE)||Higher Secondary||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Directorate of Madrasah Education (DME)||High Madrasah||Rs. 1000 per month|
|Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/PhD||Undergraduates in Arts Undergraduates in commerce Undergraduates in science Undergraduates in other professional courses postgraduates in Arts postgraduates in commerce postgraduates in Science postgraduates in other professional courses NON-NET M.Phil/ Ph.D||Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1000 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 1500 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2000 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 2500 per month Rs. 5000 – Rs.8000 per month|
|Directorate of Public Instruction (DPI)||Undergraduate or postgraduates in Engineering or other professional courses||Rs. 5000 per month|
|Directorate of Technical Education and Training||Undergraduate||Rs. 1500 per month|
|Technical education at the college or university level||Undergraduate in Medical stream/ Diploma courses||Rs. 5000 or Rs. 1500 per month respectively|
Also Read:- SN Bose scholarship
Who can apply for the Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023?
The Swami Vivekananda Merit cum Means Scholarship is available to all students pursuing any subject at a higher secondary school, polytechnic college or institution, general degree college or university, engineering college, medical/nursing college or institution, etc. Girls who have been awarded the “Kanyashree -K3” scholarship are also eligible to apply, but students in the other classes must fill out separate applications.
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023: Eligibility Criteria
The required qualifications for Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Scholarship or Bikash Bhavan Scholarship are:-
1. Academic Criteria
- Enrollment in traditional classes for classes XI and XII, as well as undergraduate courses in science, arts, commerce, engineering, medicine, and technical or professional fields, are benefits of the program. people going after graduate degrees in technology, science, business, management, and the arts.
- Students enrolled in M.Phil. and Ph.D. programs at State-Aided Institutions are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
- The candidate needs to live in West Bengal permanently.
2. Minimum Marks Requirement
- Higher secondary level: 75% on the Madhyamilk Pariksha exam or a similar test is required.
- Diploma Students: To enroll in first-year diploma courses, candidates must either pass the Madhyamik Pariksha with a passing grade of 75% or complete second-year diploma coursework.
- Undergraduate: The candidate must score at least equivalent to 75% of the points available on the higher secondary exam.
- Postgraduates: The candidate must receive 53% overall, 55% in graduate-level honors courses, and honors in graduate-level engineering courses.
- Kanyashree Applicants (K-3 Component): The applicant needs to have a valid K-2 ID receipt. In the PG in business, science, and the arts, the applicant must receive 45%.
How to Apply for a Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023 Online
To apply online for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship, you must do the following:
Online applications for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship are accepted at https://svmcm.wbhed.gov.in/, the homepage of the official website. Applications can be submitted on the corresponding URL, depending on the category for which they are being submitted. Nonetheless, West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation’s official website is the application portal for students from minority communities. It’s important to remember that this scheme does not accept hard copies of the applications.
This is a step-by-step tutorial on how to apply for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship online:
Step 1: Applying for the scholarship
Step 1: Registering for the scholarship visit the official website and select the appropriate category to apply for to register as a new user.
Step 2: Logging into account
After successfully registering, a user’s password and registered user ID can be used to access their account.
Step 3: Filling the required details
Once the candidates have logged into their accounts, they can access the scholarship application form. Fill in all the fields that are marked as mandatory.
Step 4: Uploading the supporting documents
One needs to update all the documents that are required in support of the online application. One must upload the correct documents in a specified format and size.
Step 5: Final submission of application form
Once the candidates have updated the Institute verification form duly attested by the head of the institution, they can finally submit the online application form. Their form will only be considered complete if they have uploaded the duly attested institute verification form.
Also Read:- Kshec Scholarship
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023: Important Documents
The required paperwork must accompany applications for the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship and the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship; otherwise, the application may be denied. Important documents that they need to attach to their online application are as follows:
- both sides of the mark sheet for the most recent exam that was passed
- Madhyamik or comparable examination admit card
- Income certificate (in the prescribed format)
- Affidavit of Income (in the prescribed format)
- The account number and IFSC information are prominently displayed on the first page of their bank passbook.
- Voter ID card, Aadhar card, and Ration card
- Currently available image, no larger than 10–50 KB
- The Head of the Institution (HOI) has duly authenticated the institute verification form, which is available for students to download from the portal following the submission of their online application. After the HOI has validated it, upload it to the portal.
Documents to be uploaded by Fresh and Kanyashree Applicants:
- Mark sheet of Madhyamik Examination or its equivalent (Both sides).
- Mark sheet of last Board/Council/University/College examination (Both sides) Admission receipt.
- Income certificate of the family (Not Applicable for Kanyashree).
- Scanned copy of Bank Passbook (1st Page, containing A/C No. and IFSC).
- Domicile certificate as Aadhaar ID/Voter ID/Ration card/Certificate issued by the concerned authority.
Attached are the documents for the Renewal Application:
- a copy of the final exam mark sheet for the current course of study.
- (Both sides, as well as both semester mark sheets in the case of a semester examination system).
- Admission receipt for advancement to the following class level.
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023 : Selection Process
- Online applications are first arranged.
- Following the student’s financial needs and grades, they are first placed in decreasing order.
- This will determine the creation of the merit list.
- The availability of all the papers that the candidates provide will determine the merit list.
- Ultimately, the scholarship funds will be deposited into each recipient’s account.
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023: Renewal Procedure
Use the scholarship’s official website to log in and renew your Swami Vivekananda scholarship. You have to click the login button on the homepage. You can apply for the scholarship of your choice after logging in. Don’t forget to submit your scholarship application before the start of the next school year.
Read Also:- Sr Jindal Scholarship
All Important Download of Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023
- First of all, go to the official website of the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the download
- The following options will appear before you
- Income certificate
- User Manual
- User Manual For Non-NET
- You must select the desired option by clicking on it.
- You’ll see a PDF file appear before you
- To download this PDF file, you must select the download option.
- This process will allow you to download the file.
Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023: Contact Details
- Firstly, visit the Swami Vivekananda Scholarship official website.
- The main page will appear in front of you
- You must now choose Contacts.
- A new page will open before you
- On this new page, you can view contact details
Helpline Number of Swami Vivekanand Scholarship (SVMCM)2023
Email ID:- email@example.com Toll Free Number:- +1800-102-8014
Suggested link:- Freelancer Data Entry