UP Scholarship gov in 2022-2023: The UP Scholarship Program was started by the state of Uttar Pradesh to raise the literacy rate and generate a skilled labour force to promote socio-economic development. On 08 July 2022, applications were opened for the Uttar Pradesh government’s post-matric scholarship for class 11th and 12th Inter/Dasmottara. Financial assistance is given through this grant to the candidates belonging to the general category SC / ST / OBC / Minorities and Economically Weaker Section (EWS). For the academic year 2022-2023, it is open to students enrolled in Pre-Matric (Class 9 and 10) and Post-Matric level (Class 11, 12, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD, Diploma, or any Certificate degree).
In Hindi: उत्तर प्रदेश राज्य द्वारा साक्षरता दर बढ़ाने और सामाजिक-आर्थिक विकास को बढ़ावा देने के लिए एक कुशल श्रम शक्ति उत्पन्न करने के लिए यूपी छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रम शुरू किया गया था। 08 जुलाई 2022 को उत्तर प्रदेश सरकार की कक्षा 11वीं और 12वीं इंटर/दसमोत्तारा के लिए पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन खोले गए थे। इस अनुदान के माध्यम से सामान्य वर्ग एससी/एसटी/ओबीसी/अल्पसंख्यक और आर्थिक रूप से कमजोर वर्ग (ईडब्ल्यूएस) के उम्मीदवारों को वित्तीय सहायता दी जाती है। शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022-2023 के लिए, यह प्री-मैट्रिक (कक्षा 9 और 10) और पोस्ट-मैट्रिक स्तर (कक्षा 11, 12, स्नातक, स्नातकोत्तर, पीएचडी, डिप्लोमा, या किसी भी सर्टिफिकेट डिग्री) में नामांकित छात्रों के लिए खुला है।
Also, Read- UP Scholarship, Enrol & take Advantage, Know the easy process for Application & Renewal… Read More
UP Scholarship 2022-23
An ambitious state government program called the UP Scholarship Scheme aims to provide financial assistance to pre- and post-matric students so that they can complete their education. Through the Saksham online portal, students attending schools and universities within the state (and sometimes outside the state) can apply for the grant. To ensure that students from all backgrounds can benefit fully from the programme, the state of Uttar Pradesh has created various categories of incentives. Following are the specifics of the plans:
- UP Pre-Matric Scheme: This program is for the students of classes 9 and 10.
- UP Post-Matric Inter Class 11-12: For students studying in classes 11 and 12.
- Other than UP Post-Matric Inter: Students pursuing graduation, post-graduation, PhD, and other higher studies.
- UP Post-Matric Outside State: Students belonging to UP and pursuing Post-Matriculation outside UP.
UP Scholarship Scheme Highlights
|Scholarship Name||UP Pre and Post-Matric Scholarship 2022|
|Sponsored by||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Login Portal||Saksham Portal|
|Scholarship Type||State Level Scholarship|
|Types of Scholarships Available||Pre-Matric scholarship (Class 9 and 10 students).Post-Matric scholarship/ दशमोत्तर छात्रवृत्ति योजना (Intermediate students).Post-Matric Scholarship for courses other than Intermediate.Post-Matric Scholarship for students enrolled outside the state|
|Details Required to Check UP Scholarship Status||Registration Number or Mobile Number or Bank Account Number|
|Scholarship Login Portal Link||scholarship.up.gov.in|
|Contact / Helpline Number||0522-2209270|
18001805131 (Backward Class Welfare)
18001805229 (Minority Welfare)
UP Scholarship Pre-Matric Schedule
|Online registration starts||02nd July 2022|
|Online registration ends||07th October 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the filled-in application form along with necessary documents to the institution||15th October 2022|
|Timeline for correction||November 2022|
UP Scholarship Post-Matric Schedule
|Online registration starts||08th July 2022|
|Online registration ends||07th November 2022|
|Last date to submit the hard copy of the filled-in application form along with necessary documents to the institution||11th November 2022|
|Timeline for correction||December 2022|
UP Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2022
Different requirements apply depending on the type of award the student is seeking. Before completing the online application form, candidates should have a thorough understanding of the grant and their respective eligibility requirements. If the conditions are not met, the officials may reject the application. Complete eligibility requirements for both pre-matric and post-matric scholarships are provided at upscholarship.gov.in. CLICK TO KNOW MORE INFORMATION ABOUT “NMMS SCHOLARSHIP”
The following points should be kept in mind while applying for various programmes.
- Domicile (अधिवास)
- Age Requirement (आयु आवश्यकता)
- Family Annual Income (पारिवारिक वार्षिक आय)
- Educational Qualification (शैक्षिक योग्यता)
- Document (दस्तावेज़)
Also, Read- Aikyashree Scholarship, क्या है इस Scholarship के लाभ? मिल सकता है Rs 11000 तक हर महिने, Apply करे जल्दी, जाने कौन और कैसे कर सकता है Apply?… Read More
In order to be considered for the Uttar Pradesh grants, students must provide the necessary supporting documentation. The official notification for the Uttar Pradesh grant contains the document list.
- Bank Passbook of the Student
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Current Year Fee Receipt/Admission Letter
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mark Sheets of Qualifying Examination
- Passport-size photograph of the Applicant
- Residential Proof like Ration Card, Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License or PAN Card
- Student ID Proof
Process for Applying for UP Scholarship 2022-23
- Students have to register on the Saksham portal by entering basic information like their name, class, category, Aadhar number, contact information and email address.
- Fill out the Application: After registering, students need to complete the application by entering their academic and personal information.
- Upload any supporting file: To complete the application form, upload the required documents in the specified format.
- Submitting Hardcopy to Institute: The last step in the application process is to send the UP Grant Application Form in hardcopy to the educational facility.
New Student Registration: UP Scholarship gov in 2022-2023
- Visit the official gateway for UP Scholarships at scholarships.up.gov.in.
- Then select Registration from the drop-down menu by clicking on Student.
- Click on the grant scheme to apply for.
- After that register for the portal by providing all the required information and clicking “Submit”.
- A registration number will be generated for the applicant by the system.
- Keep this in mind as it will be required for the application process.
- Then print a copy of the registration page for your records.
Login for Student
- For students making their first UP Grant application, select Fresh Login.
- If you want to continue getting Uttar Pradesh Government Scholarship then click on Renewal Login.
- Now students can log in using their registration number, password and date of birth (created at the time of registration).
- The application will be accessed by the system on the website along with the instructions.
- Read all the directions carefully.
- To complete the application, click on Proceed.
- The online application form must be completed.
- Then complete the application form with all the required information.
- Hit “Submit.”