ZScholars Program 2023-24: A new scholarship program was introduced through ZS Associates India. Ltd. for students from economically disadvantaged sections in Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai known as the ZScholars Program 2023-24. Under the ZScholars Program 2023-24 students are in the 1st year of their undergraduate studies. The ZScholars Programme is thought to be a great way to assist the most worthy and financially disadvantaged students in paying for their education. This programme will provide many deserving applicants with the opportunity to pursue a suitable education.
Th Students interested in applying for ZScholars Program ZScholars Program must read this article in full as we’ll give you all the relevant information.
Also Read:- UCL Scholarship
Overview of ZScholars Scholarship Program
ZScholars Scholarship Program 2023 ZScholars Award Program 2023 was developed by ZScholars Associate India Pvt. Ltd. ZScholars Associate India Ltd. Ltd. for the 1st second year UG Students who have been studying General or Professional classes. Students from the economically weaker classes of society who are unable to afford their educational expenses can qualify for the amount of a scholarship. The students selected for ZScholars Scholarship will receive ZScholars Scholarship will receive financial aid of up to Rs. $50,000 per year. The amount of the scholarship will be contingent on the program the applicant is enrolled in, whether for a General or Professional course.
- The deadline for registration for the ZScholars Scholarship 2023. ZScholars Scholarship 2023 is on the 15th of December 2023, which is why applicants should fill in the application form before that date to avoid any mistakes. The selection of applicants will be based on evaluating their eligibility criteria, document verification, a telephone interview, and the final interview.
Also Read:- Punjab Scholarship
The goal of the ZScholars Program
The ZScholars Program’s main objective is to give financial aid to exceptionally gifted and deserving students from socially disadvantaged backgrounds who are unable to pay for their education. Following the introduction of the ZScholars program, students are able to finish their studies and build a bright life for their future. Students will be able to secure an excellent job that will pay their educational or living expenses. The economically weak students beginning in the first and 2nd UG of Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai will be able to meet their education needs. This will boost the literacy rate.
Key Highlights ZScholars Program
|ZScholars Associate India Pvt. Ltd.
|Name of Scholarship
|In order to help students financially in their costs for tuition
|Financial Assistance up to Rs. 50,000.
|Students in the 1st semester of UG from Delhi, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai
|Mode of Application
Also Read:-Jharkhand Scholarship
What is a ZScholars Program for General Undergraduate Students?
This ZScholars Programme is designed to help first-year students of the General Undergraduate Program who are part of the lower-income group of society. They wish to finish their studies but due to financial hardships, are unable to complete their studies. The students selected will receive at minimum an amount of Rs. 20000 to cover their education costs. Candidates must be enrolled in professional programs like B.Com., B.Sc., B.A., etc. in Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai.
- Students must be in undergraduate programs like:B.Com., B.Sc., B.A., etc. in Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, and Chennai.
- The annual income of the family of the candidate must not exceed the amount of Rs. 8 lakhs per annum.
- Students need to score 60 percent marks or more in their previous test or 12th board.
- Students should be members of PAN India.
What is a ZScholars Program for Professional Graduate Students?
It is the ZScholars program is designed for 1st-year students of the Professional Undergraduate Program who belong to the less fortunate section of society. They want to finish their studies but because of financial difficulties, they are unable to complete their studies. The students selected will receive at minimum the amount of Rs. 50k to cover their education costs. Candidates must be enrolled in professional programs like B.E., B.Tech., LLB, B.Arch., MBBS, and others and more. From Delhi, Pune, Bangalore and Chennai.
Benefits of the ZScholars Program
- ZScholars Scholarship Program 2023 ZScholars Program 2023 is a Scholarship Program 2023 developed by ZScholars Associate India Pvt. Ltd. ZScholars Associate India Ltd. Ltd. for first-semester UG student who is taking General or Professional courses.
- Students from socially disadvantaged groups who are unable to pay for their education expenses can be eligible for the amount of a scholarship.
- Students who were selected for the ZScholars Scholarship will be eligible for financial assistance. ZScholars Scholarship will receive financial aid amounting to the amount of Rs. $50,000 per year.
- The amount of the award will be based on the course that the applicant is taking part in such as a general or professional course.
- The selected students will receive at the very least at least Rs. 20.000 to help with their education costs.
- Mark sheet for Class 12.
- Family income evidence
- Recent passport-size photograph
- Identity proof issued by the government
- Proof of admission for the current year
- Details of the bank account used by the applicant’s bank account
The deadline for registering for the ZScholar Scholarship 2023. ZScholar Scholarship 2023 will be on 15 December 2023.
The students selected will receive at minimum Rs. 50k to help with their educational costs.
Undergraduate programmes like B.E., B.Tech., LLB, B.Arch., MBBS, and others should be available to students.
How to Apply Online ZScholars Program 2023-24
- Candidates first need to visit https://www.nspgov.in
- The homepage will show up on your monitor. You must click the Register button.
- When the application forms appear you can fill in all the necessary details and attach any pertinent documents.
- Then, go back and review the application for errors. Then, click the Submit button.
Question: What’s the selection procedure to apply under the ZScholars Programme 2023?
Answer: The selection of candidates will be made according to the eligibility criteria, document verification, telephonic interview, and the final interview session.
Question: Who can apply for the ZScholars Program 2023?
Answer: The family income of the candidate must not exceed 8 lakh. 8 lakhs per year. Students must earn at minimum 60% in their 12th board exam.
Question: What is the closing date to sign up for the ZScholars Program 2023?
Answer: The deadline for application for the ZScholar Scholarship is 2023. ZScholar Scholarship 2023 will be on 15th December 2023.
Suggested Link:– Saksham Yojana