National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Last Date: NSP Scholarship is one of the famous scholarships provided by the Indian government. This NSP web portal is for digital scholarships to help the students who can’t continue their further studies due to financial crisis after the 12th. On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms through the NSP portal to get the Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
- In Hindi:
- NSP Portal Login 2022-23:
- NSP Login 2022
- NSP Scholarship 2022-23
- NSP Scholarship Last Date for 2022-23
- NSP Portal Login 2022-23
- NSP Login – National scholarship Portal 2022
- What is the NSP (National Scholarship Portal) Scholarship?
- Important dates to Nation scholarship portal (NSP)
- National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022
- List of NSP Central Schemes 2022-23
- FAQs on National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Last Date
NSP स्कॉलरशिप भारत सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली प्रसिद्ध स्कॉलरशिप में से एक है। यह एनएसपी वेब पोर्टल उन छात्रों की मदद करने के लिए डिजिटल स्कॉलरशिप के लिए है जो 12वीं के बाद वित्तीय संकट के कारण अपनी आगे की पढ़ाई जारी नहीं रख सकते हैं। इस एनएसपी पोर्टल पर, छात्र शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2022-2023 के लिए छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त करने के लिए एनएसपी पोर्टल के माध्यम से 10 वीं, 12 वीं, डिग्री और पीजी स्तर की छात्रवृत्ति और उनके पंजीकरण फॉर्म पा सकते हैं।
NSP Portal Login 2022-23:
Scholarships.gov.in or NSP Scholarship 2022-23 the last date is July 2022, Since this notification is released by the UGC for the various scholarships. Candidates must fill out the application form on the official website. Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 verification process would conclude on July 2022. National Scholarship Portal Registration for Fresh & Renewal, NSP Login at scholarships.gov.in.
Ministry of Minority Affairs
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 30-09-2022||Open till 16-10-2022|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 15-11-2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 15-11-2022|
|BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP||Open till 30-09-2022||Open till 16-10-2022|
NSP Login 2022
- Application dates have been extended up to July 2022 for all central sector Post-Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.
- For Pre, matric Labour Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme(Central Sector) Institute verification dates have been extended till July 2022 as well as District/State verification dates have been extended till July 2022.
- Renewal Applications where there is a mismatch in Aadhaar details can submit their applications now
- From AY 2022-23 all grievances related to the different schemes should be addressed to the grievance officer of the scheme who is appointed by the concerned ministries. The details of grievance officers are available under “Services” on the first page of the portal.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The NSP Scholarship portal is a new way for the government providing scholarship schemes by the state government and central governments. NSP portal provides 118 scholarships, which helps poor and backward students such as SC, ST, and OBC who can’t pursue their education due to financial situations or covid. “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for the academic session 2020-21. NSP disburses scholarships amount around INR 2,800 Crores to support the students.
University Grants Commission, UGC recently released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or scholarships.gov.in Portal notification. July 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC Scholarships candidates can submit their applications on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. July 2022 is the last date of NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a doorway to attain scholarships for students in financial need from Class 1 to post-doctoral level. Every year, NSP introduces nearly 80 scholarship schemes for students coming from different backgrounds and also from different education levels.
NSP Scholarship Last Date for 2022-23
|Student Form Submission Last Date||July 2022|
|Institute Verification||July 2022|
|Closing date of verification of Institution||July 2022|
NSP Portal Login 2022-23
Check the complete Registration, NSP Portal Login 2022-23, and Renewal process for your scholarships. Welcome to National Scholarship Portal (NSP). How to Apply? The student applying for scholarships for the first time (Fresh Students). www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 Login to your account AY: 2022-23. Certainly application Id is the same as last year’s Student Registration Id. Moreover, check also www.desw.gov.in Scholarship. UGC- URH, PG Prof, PGSGC, Ishan Uday- Institution verification has been extended up to July 2022. The Institute/School/ITI with valid AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT codes can register on NSP. To know whether the Institute/School/ITI registered on NSP Portal or not, go to https://scholarships.gov.in and click on “Search Institute/School/ITI” to know about the National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 in detail and the whole process provided by govt. Also, candidates must fill out the NSP Application form before the last date of July 2022.
NSP Login – National scholarship Portal 2022
Firstly, It is necessary to fill the form in the appropriate format. Before the submission, they have to check and confirm the complete form, and if there are any errors or mistakes, it should be done correctly. NOTE:- After submission, they are not allowed to make any changes to their registered details. A candidate has not sent the hard copy to NSP but only clicked the submit button.
- Official website:- https://scholarships.gov.in National स्कॉलरशिप status ऐसे चेक करें (NSP)
- National Scholarship Portal (राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल) Registration Portal Last Date is July 2022.
- Student Login 2022-23 check more details at scholarships.gov.in.
- In, India There is also one of the most famous scholarships known as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
- Considering the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2022.
- So, NSP Sign in, Registration, Renewal.
- This portal is too Important for Students.
- This is a very simple way to Apply online.
- Students always need simple.
- So, This is the main reason to make this portal.
- राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल Launched Its Android App.
- National Scholarship Portal is a platform for giving financial support to poor students for their further studies in the Indian Government.
- The National Scholarship Portal hosts about 50 scholarships worth hundreds of crores among the scholarship seekers registered on the platform.
- According to officials, the platform has so far, helped the government implement and disburse scholarships worth more than INR 2,000 crores.
- Read the article to get the details of NSP registration in 2022 through the National Scholarship Portal, eligibility, dates, and more.
- Project under the National e-governance Plan (NEGP), the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a one-stop solution for utilizing various scholarships offered by UGC, AICTE, and various Ministries.
What is the NSP (National Scholarship Portal) Scholarship?
Total 1479.46 Crore Amount Distributed to Students. While these scholarship schemes are just a click and do NSP Portal Login ahead to apply; if you fulfilled the eligibility criteria to apply; then you need to visit this portal for the direct link for registration. finally; the official authorities of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology started this scholarship portal to apply; for the National Level Scholarship programs. for this reason, that initiative for digitization supports the students to be transparent. Furthermore information about the procedure from knowing about the eligibility; criteria to the details up to applying for the scholarship scheme.
Important dates to Nation scholarship portal (NSP)
|National Scholarship Portal||Important Dates|
|Nsp New Registration Opening Date||01 July 2022|
|Nsp Renewal Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Last Date||July 2022|
|Last Date For NSP 2022-23 Fresh Application||July 2022|
National Scholarship Portal Last Date 2022
The candidates can check NSP Last date for various scholarships below:
|Department of Higher Education Scholarship|
|Central Scholarships||July 2022|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre Matric for Minorities||July 2022|
|Post-Matric for Minorities||July 2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||July 2022|
|D/o Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Pre-matric Scholarships with Disabilities||July 2022|
|Post-matric Scholarships with Disabilities||July 2022|
|Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities.||July 2022|
|M/o Social Justice & Empowerment Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students||July 2022|
|Ministry of Labour & Employment Scholarship|
|Scholarship||Last Date to Apply|
|Post Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships||July 2022|
|Cine/IOMC/Under Beedi/LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||July 2022|
|Pre Matric Scheme For Award Of Scholarships Under Beedi/IOMC//Cine/LSDM Workers Welfare Fund||July 2022|
NSP Scholarship Last Date 2022-23 Update, IMEI Tracker Update, DBT Full Form, Touch Typing Test, PMJAY CSC Login Updated, How to Change Aadhar Card Mobile Number, National Scholarship Scheme 2022 Last Date, Rajkumar Hirani Contact Number.
List of NSP Central Schemes 2022-23
|Application Deadline||Provider||Scholarship Name|
|Sep 2022||RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Minority Affairs||Pre-Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|Sep 2022||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Minority Affairs||Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional and Technical Courses CS|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Minority Affairs||Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities|
|Sep 2022||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities|
|Sep 2022||Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities||Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Labour & Employment||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment||Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Labour & Employment||Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric|
|Sep 2022||Ministry of Tribal Affairs||National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top-Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships|
|Apply Offline||Ministry of Labour & Employment||Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh|
|Will open soon||Department of School Education & Literacy||National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education (NSIGSE)|
|Sep 2022||Department of Higher Education||Central Sector Scheme of Scholarships for College and University Students|
|Sep 2022||Department of School Education & Literacy||National Means Cum Merit Scholarship|
|Sep 2022||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles||Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles|
FAQs on National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 Last Date
What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
Immediately contact the Nodal Officer (either Institute Nodal Officer or District / State Level Nodal Officer); where your application is lying for verification and request him to mark your application as DEFECTIVE
नोडल अधिकारी (या तो संस्थान नोडल अधिकारी या जिला / राज्य स्तरीय नोडल अधिकारी) से तुरंत संपर्क करें, जहां आपका आवेदन सत्यापन के लिए पड़ा है और उनसे अनुरोध करें कि वे आपके आवेदन को दोषपूर्ण के रूप में चिह्नित करें।
Is NSP for a general category?
They must have passed higher secondary/matriculation from a recognised board. The students must not hold any other scholarship. General category students pursuing studies at the post-matriculation level can apply. Their annual family income should be less than INR 1 lakh.
उन्हें किसी मान्यता प्राप्त बोर्ड से हायर सेकेंडरी/मैट्रिक पास होना चाहिए। छात्रों को कोई अन्य छात्रवृत्ति नहीं रखनी चाहिए। पोस्ट मैट्रिक स्तर पर पढ़ाई कर रहे सामान्य वर्ग के छात्र आवेदन कर सकते हैं। उनकी वार्षिक पारिवारिक आय INR 1 लाख से कम होनी चाहिए।