Netional Scholarship gov in: National Scholarship gov is an online scholarship portal for the Government of India. Also known as the National Scholarship Portal, the NSP website provides information on various scholarship programs launched by central ministries and several state governments. The NSP platform also hosts the application forms for all the scholarships and ensures their effective implementation and disbursement. And every year, the NSP portal hosts more than 100 scholarship schemes for students coming from different education levels and socioeconomic backgrounds. In fact, for the academic year 2020-21, the government has disbursed scholarships worth over INR 2,300 crores to over 83 lakh students through this portal.
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 National Scholarships
- 3 Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir & Ladakh
- 4 Schemes of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022
- 5 NSP Login 2022
- 6 NSP Scholarship 2022-23
- 7 FAQs on Netional Scholarship gov in
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप gov भारत सरकार के लिए एक ऑनलाइन स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल है। राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के रूप में भी जाना जाता है, एनएसपी वेबसाइट केंद्रीय मंत्रालयों और कई राज्य सरकारों द्वारा शुरू किए गए विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति कार्यक्रमों के बारे में जानकारी प्रदान करती है। एनएसपी प्लेटफॉर्म सभी छात्रवृत्तियों के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्रों को भी होस्ट करता है और उनके प्रभावी कार्यान्वयन और संवितरण को सुनिश्चित करता है। और हर साल, एनएसपी पोर्टल विभिन्न शिक्षा स्तरों और सामाजिक आर्थिक पृष्ठभूमि से आने वाले छात्रों के लिए 100 से अधिक छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं की मेजबानी करता है। वास्तव में, शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2020-21 के लिए, सरकार ने इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से 83 लाख से अधिक छात्रों को INR 2,300 करोड़ से अधिक की छात्रवृत्ति वितरित की है।
Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students
The Scheme is in operational since 2008. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students with having family income of less than Rs.4.5 lakh per annum, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies. The annual target is 82000 scholarships per year (41000 for boys and 41000 for girls) which has been divided among the State Education Boards based on the State’s population in the age group of 18-25 years. Students who are above the 80th percentile of successful candidates in the relevant stream from a particular Board of Examination in class XII and pursuing regular courses and not availing the benefit of any other scholarships are eligible to apply under this Scheme. The rate of scholarship is Rs. 12,000/- per annum for the first three years and Rs. 20,000/- per annum for the fourth and fifth years.
The Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students is covered under the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) w.e.f. 1.1.2013. The scholarship is disbursed directly into the savings bank account of the scholarship recipients by DBT mode using the PFMS gateway.
‘Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students’ has onboarded the National Scholarship portal http://www.scholarships.gov.in with effect from 1.8.2015. The students can see the scheme guidelines as well as can apply online through this portal only.
Special Scholarship Scheme for Jammu & Kashmir & Ladakh
This scheme aims at encouraging the youth from Jammu & Kashmir to take advantage of the educational institutions outside the State, which would provide them with an opportunity to interact with their counterpart from the rest of the country. It is envisaged to provide 5000 fresh scholarships every year. There is a provision of inter-changeability of slots among the Medical and Engineering streams, subject to the savings accruing from any shortfall in the number of students opting for General Degree courses. The scholarship is provided for Tuition fees and Maintenance allowance. The rate of scholarship towards tuition fee for General Degree courses is Rs.30,000 per annum, for Engineering courses Rs.1.25 lakh per annum and for medical studies Rs.3.0 lakh per annum. Fixed Maintenance allowance of Rs. 1.0 lakh per annum is provided to all students under the scheme. An Inter-Ministerial Committee oversees the implementation and monitoring of the scheme.
The students of Jammu & amp; Kashmir & amp; Ladakh whose family income is less than Rs. 8.0 lakh per annum and have passed class XII from the UTs and secured admission outside the two UTs in the institutions which are either approved under Section 12B of the UGC Act or recognized by AICTE or respective regulatory body are eligible to apply for the scheme. The students have to apply online on the AICTE web portal – http://www.aicte-jk-scholarship-gov.in
Scholarship towards academic fees is paid directly to the institution as per claim or as per rate fixed by the respective State Fee Regulatory Authority, whichever is less and within the overall ceiling for the course. If the fee charged by the institution is more than the ceiling, AICTE/ DHE shall not reimburse the additional amount.
Scholarship amount towards maintenance allowance is disbursed directly into the bank account of the students through the Direct Benefit Transfer mode using the PFMS gateway.
Schemes of National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Pre-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Post-matric Scholarship for Students with Disabilities
- Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students
- Ministry of Labour & amp; Employment
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Post-Matric
- Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers – Pre-Matric
- Aam Aadmi Bima Yojna Scholarship for Andhra Pradesh
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships
- Department of School Education & amp; Literacy
- National Scheme of Incentive to Girls for Secondary Education(NSIGSE)
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship
- Department of Higher Education
CENTRAL SECTOR SCHEME OF SCHOLARSHIPS FOR COLLEGE AND UNIVERSITY STUDENTS
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles
- PRIME MINISTER’S SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME FORWARDS OF STATES/UTs POLICE PERSONNEL MARTYRED DURING TERROR/NAXAL ATTACKS
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF
NSP Login 2022
- Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.
- For Pre matric Labour Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme(Central Sector) Institute, verification dates have been extended till July 2022 as well as District/State verification dates have been extended till July 2022.
- Renewal Applications where there is a mismatch in Aadhaar details can submit their applications now
- From AY 2022-23 all grievances related to the different schemes should be addressed to the grievance officer of the scheme who is appointed by the concerned ministries. The details of grievance officers are available under “Services” on the first page of the portal.
- सभी केंद्रीय क्षेत्र पोस्ट मैट्रिक, एमसीएम और शीर्ष श्रेणी की योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन की तारीख जुलाई 2022 तक बढ़ा दी गई है।
- प्री मैट्रिक लेबर स्कीम और प्री मैट्रिक माइनॉरिटी स्कीम (सेंट्रल सेक्टर) संस्थान के लिए, सत्यापन तिथियां जुलाई 2022 तक बढ़ा दी गई हैं और साथ ही जिला / राज्य सत्यापन तिथियां जुलाई 2022 तक बढ़ा दी गई हैं।
- नवीनीकरण आवेदन जहां आधार विवरण में कोई मेल नहीं है, वे अब अपने आवेदन जमा कर सकते हैं
- निर्धारण वर्ष 2022-23 से विभिन्न योजनाओं से संबंधित सभी शिकायतों को संबंधित मंत्रालयों द्वारा नियुक्त योजना के शिकायत अधिकारी को संबोधित किया जाना चाहिए। शिकायत अधिकारियों का विवरण पोर्टल के प्रथम पृष्ठ पर “सेवा” के अंतर्गत उपलब्ध है।
NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The NSP Scholarship portal is a new way for the government providing scholarship schemes by the state government and central governments. NSP portal provides 118 scholarships, which helps poor and backward students such as SC, ST, and OBC who can’t pursue their education due to financial situations or covid. “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for the academic session 2020-21. NSP disburses scholarships amount around INR 2,800 Crores to support the students.
University Grants Commission, UGC recently released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or scholarships.gov.in Portal notification. July 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC Scholarships candidates can submit their applications on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. July 2022 is the last date of NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a doorway to attain scholarships for students in financial need from Class 1 to post-doctoral level. Every year, NSP introduces nearly 80 scholarship schemes for students coming from different backgrounds and also from different education levels.
FAQs on Netional Scholarship gov in
Can I apply for 2 scholarships?
No ( You can Apply for only one Govt. Scholarship in a Session). As Per Government Rule you can Apply for only one Government Scholarship in one session. Whether it is State Government or Central Government
Is NSP for a general category?
They must have passed higher secondary/matriculation from a recognised board. The students must not hold any other scholarship. General category students pursuing studies at the post-matriculation level can apply. Their annual family income should be less than INR 1 lakh.
Can an SC student apply for NSP?
The Scheme will cover SC students for pursuing studies beyond 12th class. b. The Scheme will operate in all the institutions; notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for FY 2021-22 to 2025-26.
What is the last date of the NSP scholarship 2022 23?
15 March 2022 is the last date for NSP Scholarship 2022-23; National Scholarship Portal is a gateway to getting scholarships for students with financial needs from class 1 to post-doctoral level.
Is a bonafide certificate compulsory for NSP?
The student needs to provide a Bonafide Certificate in the prescribed proforma if the Students domicile state is different from the state of the Institute/School, he/she is studying.