www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-2023: The Government of India provides scholarships to all those students who are not able to finance their education. NSP is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, verification, processing, and disbursal of various scholarships to students are facilitated. National Scholarship Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project (MMP) under Digital India.
www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-2023: भारत सरकार उन सभी छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है जो अपनी शिक्षा का वित्तपोषण करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं। एनएसपी एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, सत्यापन, प्रसंस्करण, और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से शुरू होने वाली विभिन्न सेवाओं की सुविधा प्रदान की जाती है। नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल को डिजिटल इंडिया के तहत मिशन मोड प्रोजेक्ट (एमएमपी) के रूप में लिया गया है।
What is the Mission of NSP?
The mission of the NSP 2022-2023 is the Mission Mode Project (MMP) of the National Scholarship Portal under the commonness of the National e-Governance Plan so which intends to give a typical electronic entryway to executing different grant plans.
By giving a SMART System (Simplified, Mission-Oriented, Accountable, Responsive and Transparent) for quicker and viable removal of so grants applications and conveyance of assets straightforwardly into account with no spillage of data.
In What ways is The NSP Beneficial:
There are different advantages of NSP which are as per the following:
- It simplifies the cycle for so all the student as every one of the insights about the grant is accessible at one spot.
- So all the grant application structures are accessible in one spot.
- Therefore this gateway recommends the plans for which students are qualified.
- So expert information for Institutions and courses at all Indian levels helps in normalization.
- Extensive MIS System to work with checking each phase of Scholarships dissemination for example from student enrollment to conveyance
- So it fills in as a Decision Support System (DSS) for clergymen and offices as state-of-the-art data which will be accessible upon request.
How To Do Registration In NSP/www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-2023
To do enlistment in the NSP entryway we are giving here the means so that students are effectively ready to enlist themselves. The NSP Registration Process is as per the following:
- Go to the authority site of NSP for example scholarships.gov.in. A landing page shows up as demonstrated below
- If you are another client click on the New Registration.
- So if you are now enrolled click on the “Login” button and select “New 2022-23”.
- On the off chance that you don’t have login subtleties click on “New Registration Icon”. So a page shows up as demonstrated below. So snap on “New User? Register”
- Peruse the rules for enrollment on NSP and snap on the proceed with a button so which is given toward the finish of the page.
- A page shows up as demonstrated beneath under which students need to fill in the detail, for example, “Name of student”, “DOB” and so forth and snap on the “Register”
- So on tapping the register button a novel application number is given on your enlisted cell phone number.
- A message shows up of effective enrollment. Under that message, so a student application ID is given. This ID will likewise give through the SMS of the enrolled versatile no.
- After effectively getting the ID tap on “login to apply” and fill in the subtleties, for example, “application ID”, “secret phrase” and “ReCaptcha”.
- After effective enrollment competitor is compelled to change the secret key (on the off chance that so if they did enlistment interestingly). When the student changed the secret word, they will be coordinated to the “Candidate’s Dashboard Page.”
- Snap-on the “Application Form” The application structure is isolated into 3 sections for example “Enrollment subtleties”, ” Academic subtleties”, and “Essential subtleties”.
- After that click on “Save and Continue” Fill in the contact subtleties and the plan subtleties.
- On the off chance that you are not satisfied with any subtleties click on save a draft to assume that window again else click on “Last Submit” After the last accommodation, you will be not ready to alter the structure once more.
www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-2023– Required Documents
The documents required for each NSP scholarship may differ. However, some important documents that you must keep with you for a successful application include
- Educational documents
- Aadhar Card
- bank passbook
- Residence certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Original certificate from school/institute (as applicable)
- These documents need to be uploaded only for the scholarship amount above INR 50,000. However, for scholarship amount less than Rs 50,000, students are required to submit these documents to their respective school/institute/college.
If you find yourself eligible for any of the scholarships listed in the NSP, you must ensure that you apply for them within the stipulated time frame. Hence the application process for all the scholarships is simple as there is a single application window for all the scholarships. And to start the application process, students are primarily required to register on the portal. Hence, those users can proceed to fill out the application form by logging into the dashboard. Follow the steps given below to make a successful application
NSP Scholarship – Application Process
- Visit the official website of NSP (National Scholarship Portal).
- And institute registering, ensure that your institute is registered on the portal by clicking on the ‘Search for Institute’ button.
- So if your institute is not registered, please ask your institute to register on the portal first.
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ button.
- Read all the registration guidelines carefully and click on ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields which are marked with an asterisk ‘*’ and click on the ‘Register’ button.
- On successful registration, an Application ID and Password will be given on your registered mobile number.
- And login using the application ID and password received.
- So you have to verify the OTP sent to your registered mobile number, after which you have to change your password as per your convenience.
- after that, a user dashboard will open after changing the password. Click on ‘Application Form’ to start filling out the application.
- And fill all the details in the application form and upload all the required documents as specified.
- So finally, submit the application by clicking on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
Check NSP Application Status (www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-2023)
In view of applying to the National Grants Entry Route for a specific grant, applicants can check the status of their particular application following the advances given below.
- Visit the Authority National Grants Gateway.
- When the landing page opens, click on Login Connect and select the year.
- Enter Application ID and Password.
- Click on the ‘Really Look at Your Status’ tab.
- The application status will reflect on the screen.
NSP Portal 2022-2023 – Key Disbursement Facts:
- According to the NSP, the academic year 2022-23 saw the disbursement of scholarships worth around Rs 2,800 crore till September 01, 2022.
- The scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational and Technical courses).
- Apart from the above fact, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is for the students of classes 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total scholarship amount of INR 1905.21 crore in the year 2022-23.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which is dedicated to higher education, disbursed only Rs 168.59 crore.
- The Ministry of Tribal Affairs and Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships worth Rs 20.23 crore and Rs 6.33 crore respectively under their respective schemes for ST and SC students pursuing higher education.
FAQs on www.scholarships.gov.in
Is the NSP date extended until 2022?
Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes
सभी केंद्रीय क्षेत्र पोस्ट मैट्रिक, एमसीएम और टॉप क्लास योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन की तारीख जुलाई 2022 तक बढ़ा दी गई है
How many scholarships can I apply for as an NSP?
As Per Government Rule you can Apply for only one Government Scholarship in one session. Whether it is State Government or Central Government. (सरकारी नियम के अनुसार आप एक सत्र में केवल एक ही सरकारी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।
Is NSP for SC students?
The Scheme will cover SC students for pursuing studies beyond 12th class. b. The Scheme will operate in all the institutions notified by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment for FY 2021-22 to 2025-26.
Is NSP for a general category?
They must have passed higher secondary/matriculation from a recognised board. The students must not hold any other scholarship. General category students pursuing studies at the post-matriculation level can apply. Their annual family income should be less than INR 1 lakh.
How much percentage is required for a scholarship?
The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.
किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए न्यूनतम प्रतिशत मानदंड यह है कि उम्मीदवार को कक्षा 12 की परीक्षा में 80% से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करने चाहिए। साथ ही, उम्मीदवार की माता-पिता की आय रुपये से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए। प्रति वर्ष 4.5 लाख।