Last day for NSP Scholarship 2022-2023: National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. Scholarships for Top Class Education for students with disabilities. Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities. Students with disability can enrol on the scheme. There are two kinds of NSP – insoluble and soluble. The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum.
Last day for NSP Scholarship 2022-2023: नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, प्रसंस्करण, मंजूरी और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से शुरू होने वाली विभिन्न सेवाएं सक्षम हैं। विकलांग छात्रों के लिए शीर्ष श्रेणी की शिक्षा के लिए छात्रवृत्ति। विकलांग व्यक्तियों के अधिकारिता विभाग। विकलांग छात्र इस योजना में नामांकन कर सकते हैं। एनएसपी दो प्रकार के होते हैं – अघुलनशील और घुलनशील। किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए न्यूनतम प्रतिशत मानदंड यह है कि उम्मीदवार को कक्षा 12 की परीक्षा में 80% से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करने चाहिए। साथ ही, उम्मीदवार की माता-पिता की आय रुपये से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए। प्रति वर्ष 4.5 लाख।
NSP Login 2022
- Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.
- For Pre, matric Labour Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme(Central Sector) Institute verification dates have been extended till July 2022 as well as District/State verification dates have been extended till July 2022.
- Renewal Applications where there is a mismatch in Aadhaar details can submit their applications now
- From AY 2022-23 all grievances related to the different schemes should be addressed to the grievance officer of the scheme who is appointed by the concerned ministries. The details of grievance officers are available under “Services” on the first page of the portal.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The NSP Scholarship portal is a new way for the government providing scholarship schemes by the state government and central governments. NSP portal provides 118 scholarships, which helps poor and backward students such as SC, ST, and OBC who can’t pursue their education due to financial situations or covid. “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for the academic session 2020-21. NSP disburses scholarships amount around INR 2,800 Crores to support the students.
University Grants Commission, UGC recently released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or scholarships.gov.in Portal notification. July 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC Scholarships candidates can submit their applications on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. July 2022 is the last date of NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a doorway to attain scholarships for students in financial need from Class 1 to post-doctoral level. Every year, NSP introduces nearly 80 scholarship schemes for students coming from different backgrounds and also from different education levels.
Through NSP scholarships, candidates can get an education who are from backward classes or who can’t pursue their education due to financial crisis. Candidates must fill out the application form before the NSP Scholarship 2022-23 last date i.e. July 2022.
NSP Scholarship Last date for 2022-2023
|Student Form Submission Last Date
|Closing Date of Verification of Institution
NSP Portal Login 2022-23
Check the complete Registration, NSP Portal Login 2022-23, and Renewal process for your scholarships. Welcome to National Scholarship Portal (NSP). How to Apply? The student applying for scholarships for the first time (Fresh Students). www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 Login to your account AY: 2022-23. Certainly application Id is the same as last year’s Student Registration Id. Moreover, check also www.desw.gov.in Scholarship. UGC- URH, PG Prof, PGSGC, Ishan Uday- Institution verification has been extended up to July 2022. The Institute/School/ITI with valid AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT codes can register on NSP. To know whether the Institute/School/ITI registered on NSP Portal or not, go to https://scholarships.gov.in and click on “Search Institute/School/ITI” to know about the National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 in detail and the whole process provided by govt. Also, candidates must fill out the NSP Application form before the last date of July 2022.
NSP Login – National scholarship Portal 2022
NSP Scholarship is one of the famous scholarships provided by the Indian government. This NSP web portal is for digital scholarships to help the students who can’t continue their further studies due to financial crisis after the 12th. On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms through the NSP portal to get the Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Firstly, It is necessary to fill the form in the appropriate format. Before the submission, they have to check and confirm the complete form, and if there are any errors or mistakes, it should be done correctly. NOTE:- After submission, they are not allowed to make any changes to their registered details. A candidate has not sent the hard copy to NSP but only clicked the submit button.
- Official website:- https://scholarships.gov.in and National स्कॉलरशिप status चेक करें (NSP)
- National Scholarship Portal (राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल) Registration Portal Last Date is July 2022.
- Student Login 2022-23 check more details at scholarships.gov.in.
- In, India There is also one of the most famous scholarships known as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
- Considering the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2022.
- So, NSP Sign in, Registration, Renewal.
- This portal is too Important for Students.
- This is a very simple way to Apply online.
- Students always need simple.
- So, This is the main reason to make this portal.
- राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल Launched Its Android App.
- National Scholarship Portal is a platform for giving financial support to poor students for their further studies in the Indian Government.
- The National Scholarship Portal hosts about 50 scholarships worth hundreds of crores among the scholarship seekers registered on the platform.
- According to officials, the platform has so far, helped the government implement and disburse scholarships worth more than INR 2,000 crores.
Documents Required for NSP
The documents required for the NSP application are as given below:
- Educational documents
- Domicile certificate
- If your educational institute is located in a place different from your domicile certificate, you need to furnish a bonafide student certificate
- Income certificate
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Aadhaar number
National Scholarship Portal- Different Scholarships
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) minimizes the falsity of applications. The platform boasts of more than 125 Lakh applications out of which 105 Lakhs applications are verified also. As Per Academic Year 2022-23 Total, 1 Crore 40 Lakh 60 Thousand Application was Received for Various Scholarships in India. (NSP) is a digital scholarship platform that brings many scholarships offered by the central government, state governments, and various government institutions such as UGC (University Grant Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), etc.
NSP’s main aim is to provide a one-stop solution for all Scholarship related queries of Candidates. NSP is also known as NSP Portal 2.0. Apply for National Scholarship Portal, Login & Registration. Once you are done with the complete application, the NSP also offers the provision to trace your current application status through the ‘Check Your Status’ tab.
FAQs on Last day for NSP Scholarship 2022-2023
Can I apply for NSP in 2nd year?
Yes, only those students who have passed Class XII(CBSE board) or equivalent Examination of State Boards for the current year are eligible to apply.
Is NSP for college students?
The “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students” is implemented by the Department of Higher Education since 2008. The objective of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to meritorious students, to meet a part of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher studies.
How many scholarships can I apply for as an NSP?
As Per Government Rule you can Apply for only one Government Scholarship in one session. Whether it is State Government or Central Government. (सरकारी नियम के अनुसार आप एक सत्र में केवल एक ही सरकारी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं।)
Is NSP for a general category?
They must have passed higher secondary/matriculation from a recognised board. The students must not hold any other scholarship. General category students pursuing studies at the post-matriculation level can apply. Their annual family income should be less than INR 1 lakh.
How many scholarships can a student get?
You can apply for as many scholarships as you want to but can avail only one. This condition of availing of a scholarship may vary from provider to provider.