NSP last date for renewal 2022-23: NSP Scholarship 2022-23 the last date is July 2022, Since this notification is released by the UGC for the various scholarships. Candidates must fill out the application form on the official website. Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 verification process would conclude on July 2022. National Scholarship Portal Registration for Fresh & Renewal, NSP Login at scholarships.gov.in.
- In Hindi:
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- NSP Login 2022
- NSP Scholarship 2022-23
- NSP Scholarship Last Date for 2022-23
- NSP Portal Login 2022-23
- NSP Login – National scholarship Portal 2022
- Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
- Important dates to Nation scholarship portal (NSP)
- FAQs on NSP last date for renewal 2022-23
NSP last date for renewal 2022-23: एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति 2022-23 अंतिम तिथि जुलाई 2022 है, क्योंकि यह अधिसूचना यूजीसी द्वारा विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के लिए जारी की जाती है। उम्मीदवारों को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर आवेदन पत्र भरना होगा। छात्रवृत्ति.gov.in 2022-23 सत्यापन प्रक्रिया जुलाई 2022 को समाप्त होगी। ताजा और नवीनीकरण के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल पंजीकरण, छात्रवृत्ति.gov.in पर एनएसपी लॉगिन।
Ministry of Minority Affairs
|Scheme Name||Scheme Closing Date||Defective Application Verification Date|
|Pre Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 30-09-2022||Open till 16-10-2022|
|Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 15-11-2022|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS||Open till 31-10-2022||Open till 15-11-2022|
|BEGUM HAZRAT MAHAL NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP||Open till 30-09-2022||Open till 16-10-2022|
NSP Login 2022
- Application dates have been extended till July 2022 for all central sector Post Matric, MCM and Top Class Schemes.
- For Pre, matric Labour Scheme and Pre Matric Minority Scheme(Central Sector) Institute verification dates have been extended till July 2022 as well as District/State verification dates have been extended till July 2022.
- Renewal Applications where there is a mismatch in Aadhaar details can submit their applications now
- From AY 2022-23 all grievances related to the different schemes should be addressed to the grievance officer of the scheme who is appointed by the concerned ministries. The details of grievance officers are available under “Services” on the first page of the portal.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The NSP Scholarship portal is a new way for the government providing scholarship schemes by the state government and central governments. NSP portal provides 118 scholarships, which helps poor and backward students such as SC, ST, and OBC who can’t pursue their education due to financial situations or covid. “Mission Mode Project” is under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP) for the academic session 2020-21. NSP disburses scholarships amount around INR 2,800 Crores to support the students.
University Grants Commission, UGC recently released NSP Scholarship 2022-23 or scholarships.gov.in Portal notification. July 2022 is the last date to apply for various UGC Scholarships candidates can submit their applications on the official website @scholarships.gov.in. July 2022 is the last date of NSP Scholarship 2022-23, National Scholarship Portal is a doorway to attain scholarships for students in financial need from Class 1 to post-doctoral level. Every year, NSP introduces nearly 80 scholarship schemes for students coming from different backgrounds and also from different education levels.
Through NSP scholarships, candidates can get an education who are from backward classes or who can’t pursue their education due to financial crisis. Candidates must fill out the application form before the NSP Scholarship 2022-23 last date i.e. July 2022.
NSP Scholarship Last Date for 2022-23
|Student Form Submission Last Date||July 2022|
|Institute Verification||July 2022|
|Closing date of verification of Institution||July 2022|
NSP Portal Login 2022-23
Check the complete Registration, NSP Portal Login 2022-23, and Renewal process for your scholarships. Welcome to National Scholarship Portal (NSP). How to Apply? The student applying for scholarships for the first time (Fresh Students). www.scholarships.gov.in 2022-23 Login to your account AY: 2022-23. Certainly application Id is the same as last year’s Student Registration Id. Moreover, check also www.desw.gov.in Scholarship. UGC- URH, PG Prof, PGSGC, Ishan Uday- Institution verification has been extended up to July 2022. The Institute/School/ITI with valid AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT codes can register on NSP. To know whether the Institute/School/ITI registered on NSP Portal or not, go to https://scholarships.gov.in and click on “Search Institute/School/ITI” to know about the National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 in detail and the whole process provided by govt. Also, candidates must fill out the NSP Application form before the last date of July 2022.
NSP Login – National scholarship Portal 2022
NSP Scholarship is one of the famous scholarships provided by the Indian government. This NSP web portal is for digital scholarships to help the students who can’t continue their further studies due to financial crisis after the 12th. On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms through the NSP portal to get the Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
Firstly, It is necessary to fill the form in the appropriate format. Before the submission, they have to check and confirm the complete form, and if there are any errors or mistakes, it should be done correctly.
After submission, they are not allowed to make any changes to their registered details. A candidate has not sent the hard copy to NSP but only clicked the submit button.
- Official website:- https://scholarships.gov.in National स्कॉलरशिप status ऐसे करें (NSP)
- National Scholarship Portal (राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल) Registration Portal Last Date is July 2022.
- Student Login 2022-23 check more details at scholarships.gov.in.
- In, India There is also one of the most famous scholarships known as PM SCHOLARSHIP.
- Considering the advent of mobile technology, the Government of India launched its ‘National Scholarship Portal Mobile App’ in the year 2022.
- So, NSP Sign in, Registration, Renewal.
- This portal is too Important for Students.
- This is a very simple way to Apply online.
- Students always need simple.
- So, This is the main reason to make this portal.
- राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल Launched Its Android App.
- National Scholarship Portal is a platform for giving financial support to poor students for their further studies in the Indian Government.
- The National Scholarship Portal hosts about 50 scholarships worth hundreds of crores among the scholarship seekers registered on the platform.
- According to officials, the platform has so far, helped the government implement and disburse scholarships worth more than INR 2,000 crores.
Guidelines for Registration on National Scholarship Portal
How to Apply?
Students applying for scholarships for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as a fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”. The registration form is required to be filled out by parents/guardians of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration. Before initiating the registration process, students / Parents/guardians are advised to keep the following documents handy:
- Educational documents of student
- Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
- Note: For the pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents’ account numbers can only be used against scholarship applications for a maximum of two children.
- Aadhaar number of the Student
- If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- Aadhaar Enrolment ID or Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- If Institute/School is different from the domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
NOTE: Recheck the details to make sure that the details you entered are correct, as editing will not be allowed, once you submit the application form. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are mandatory fields)
Important dates to Nation scholarship portal (NSP)
|National Scholarship Portal||Important Dates|
|Nsp New Registration Opening Date||01 July 2022|
|Nsp Renewal Starting Date||01 July 2022|
|Last Date||July 2022|
|Last Date For NSP 2022-23 Fresh Application||July 2022|
FAQs on NSP last date for renewal 2022-23
Who is eligible for NSP renewal?
For renewal of scholarship in each year of study, besides getting at least 50% marks in the Annual Examination, maintenance of adequate attendance of at least 75%, will also be the criteria.
What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
Immediately contact the Nodal Officer (either Institute Nodal Officer or District / State Level Nodal Officer) where your application is lying for verification and request him to mark your application as DEFECTIVE.
Why are scholarships rejected?
One of the major reasons for scholarship rejection is when the students don’t meet the language requirements criteria. Also, students who do not speak English as a first language are normally required to submit the results of a language competence test. Students must attend TOFEL, IELTS, and so on to meet these requirements.
नोडल अधिकारी (या तो संस्थान नोडल अधिकारी या जिला / राज्य स्तरीय नोडल अधिकारी) से तुरंत संपर्क करें, जहां आपका आवेदन सत्यापन के लिए पड़ा है और उनसे अनुरोध करें कि वे आपके आवेदन को दोषपूर्ण के रूप में चिह्नित करें।
Is the NSP date extended until 2022?
The last date to apply for any of the scholarships available on NSP for the academic year 2021-22 lies in the month of October and November. The application deadline for centrally-sponsored scholarships (Post-Matric/MCM/Top-Class schemes) has been extended till 20th January 2022.
How do I renew my NSP scholarship 2022-23?
- Login to your account AY:2022-23
- In case of completion, of the course, you can not apply for renewal.
- Students eligible for renewal advise not to apply in the fresh category as duplicate applications reject by NSP. If you want to apply for Fresh, withdraw your Renewal Application from NSP.