www NSP gov in Check Status: National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs. 4.5 lacs per annum. The meritorious students of SC, ST, OBC and other reserved categories can apply for NSP 2022 pre-matric and post-matric scholarships. Single girl children can apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship offered by UGC through the National scholarship portal login.
- In Hindi:
- NSP Scholarship Status:
- NSP Scholarship Status Details
- What is the NSP?
- The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List?
- The process to know the National scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal):
- Central Schemes:
- UGC Schemes:
- State Schemes:
- List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
- How to apply for New Scholarship via the NSP portal?
- FAQs on www NSP gov in Check Status
www NSP gov in Check Status: नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, प्रसंस्करण, मंजूरी और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से शुरू होने वाली विभिन्न सेवाएं सक्षम हैं। किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने के लिए न्यूनतम प्रतिशत मानदंड यह है कि उम्मीदवार को कक्षा 12 की परीक्षा में 80% से अधिक अंक प्राप्त करने चाहिए। साथ ही, उम्मीदवार की माता-पिता की आय रुपये से अधिक नहीं होनी चाहिए। प्रति वर्ष 4.5 लाख। एससी, एसटी, ओबीसी और अन्य आरक्षित श्रेणियों के मेधावी छात्र एनएसपी 2022 प्री-मैट्रिक और पोस्ट-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। एकल बालिकाएं राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल लॉगिन के माध्यम से यूजीसी द्वारा दी जाने वाली पीजी इंदिरा गांधी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकती हैं।
Also, Read- NSP Portal Home, Key Services, Contact Detail, Documents Required, FAQs… Read More
NSP Scholarship Status:
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the topmost government portals which provides Multiple Scholarship Programs offered by the State, Central Government, and other Government Organizations. NSP Portal is a digital Scholarship hub that helps all Indian Students who need to apply for 10th and 12th Class Scholarships.
- On this NSP portal, students can find 10th, 12th, Degree, and PG Level Scholarships and their registration forms. According to the recent Survey, more than 7 lakh Students registered their names through the NSP portal to get Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
NSP Scholarship Status Details
- More than fifty 10th, 12th, PG, and Degree level Scholarships Presented by the NSP Portal worth hundreds of Crores among the Scholarship Scheme needers registered their good names on this Platform.
- Every year, the Indian Scholarship Educational Department will allocate the INR 2000 Crore budget to provide Scholarships through the NSP portal to all kinds of Students.
- This platform invites more than one hundred lakh scholarship forms and it accepts eighty-five to ninety lakh applications after screening the application forms Every year. In the academic year 2022-2023, one hundred and five lakh applications were verified by the NSP Portal admin.
What is the NSP?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is launched by the Central Government of India. The NSP portal platform offers various Scholarship schemes like Central, State, and UGC Schemes.
And it was introduced to implement the Scholarship schemes among the Scholarship seekers who applied on this Portal. There are many benefits of the NSP Portal. The following benefits are listed below.
- Students can find any kind of Scholarship from this NSP Portal.
- Candidates who are Studying 10th, 12th, and higher Classes can register their names through this platform.
- Students can find out State, Central, and UGC Scholarships complete details and Course & Institutions information on this single Portal.
- You can make sure to register for fresh and renewal scholarships on this portal.
Job Application, Free Computer Institute Registration in India, Computer Courses Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise in India, Computer Centre Franchise Opportunity in India.
The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List?
- Students can go through the NSP portal or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList.
- And then, Select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, and District and Enter Captcha.
- Finally, Click on the Submit button.
- At last, applicants will obtain the list of Sanctioned Scholarship Schemes on the Screen.
The process to know the National scholarship status (Fresh/ renewal):
- To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action.
- Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
- Then, log in to the Scholarship page and Check the NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal applications.
- If your application is in pending status, the Scholarship amount will sanction within one month. Otherwise, it will be credited
There are 3 types of Scholarship Schemes Offered by the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Portal. They are:
- Central Schemes
- UGC Schemes
- State Schemes
Also, Read- NSP Scheme, Benefits, Documents Required, About Schemes, Application, FAQs… Read More
The Indian Government runs different types of Schemes to help the Students and their needs people every year. And different departments in India will work under the Central Government of India.
In the academic year 2021-2022, a huge number of scholarships are offered by the Central govt through the NSP Portal to help the Students pursue their dream Courses for their academic careers. Here we have listed the Central Scheme Scholarships list. Students can open the link and read complete Scholarship details.
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
Scholarship Gov In 2022, Mobile Tracker Number, CII Full Form, Typing Test Numbers, NFSA Ration Card Status Check, Lost Aadhar Card, Scholarship Gov In 2022, List of Auditoriums in Delhi.
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is one of the topmost Indian Government Bodies. And it is functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). The UGC Offers more Scholarship Schemes through the NSP Portal.
Here we have listed the States which are going to offer Scholarships for the academic year 2021-2022. Students who are belonging below the given States can open the State link, Check the list of available Scholarships under the State Schemes and apply through the NSP portal. Central and State Government offers scholarships for Candidates who are residents of that respective state.
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Jammu Kashmir
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Himachal Pradesh
Also, Read- www.nsp.gov.in 2022, All Schemes, Benefits, Documents Required & FAQs… Read More
List of Key Documents to Apply this scheme:
Before applying for the NSP 10th /12th/ Degree/ PG Standard Scholarships, students are required to submit the below-listed documents to finish the Online Scholarship Process via the NSP portal.
As per the National Scholarship Policies, there are no required documents to submit to the respective board to finish the scholarship process if the Scholarship amount is less than Rs.50,000. The Scholarship amount which is more than fifty thousand and above must keep the below-given documents.
- Students’ Educational Certificates
- Active Private or Public Sector Bank Passbook
- Domicile Certificate
- Students’ Identity Proof like Aadhar Card/ Voter Card/ Ration Card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Caste Certificate
- Bonafide of the Current academic year or Previous academic Session from the College or School.
How to apply for New Scholarship via the NSP portal?
In order to obtain Central, State, and UGC Scholarships, Students can register their names through the NSP Portal by login into the Students page. Here we have clearly mentioned the Steps by step process to apply for a Scholarship.
- The Fresh Students must visit the National Scholarship Portal and Click on the “New Registration” link. And next, Students need to read the Complete guidance for registration on the NSP portal.
- Scroll down the page and click on the Continue button. Students can fill in the details like Name, Father Name, Qualification, State, and Create a password and click on the register.
- After registering on the NSP portal, Students can click on Login to apply and login to the Students page by providing the application ID password.
- Next, applicants can change their Password by giving their mobile number if they required it.
- After entering the Dashboard of the NSP Portal, Students can find out the application form link and open it on the new page.
- Start to fill up the proper details of the applicants and click on Save and Continue option. Finally, Submit your Scholarship application form to the NSP Board by re-verifying the details
Also, Read- National Scholarship Form, Documents Required, Application for NSP, FAQs… Read More
FAQs on www NSP gov in Check Status
How do I check my scholarship money?
- Visit the official website of PFMS.
- Click on the ‘Know your payment’ button to track the status of other government scholarships or click on the ‘Track NSP Payments’ button to track your NSP scholarship status.
How long does it take to get scholarship money?
The entire process of scrutiny and scholar selection will take the time of 3-4 months, post the closure of the application window. Kindly wait for the updates.
Do scholarships expire?
Can scholarships expire or be taken away? Yes. Scholarships can expire for a few reasons. If students don’t enrol in classes within a certain time period, or if students take a break from school, then the scholarship could expire
How do I check my NSP status?
To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action.
Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
How do I check my scholarship amount in NSP?
- Click on the ‘Track NSP Payments’ section.
- Fill in all required details like bank name, account number and NSP application ID.
- Enter the word verification (captcha) and click on the ‘Search’ button. The current payment status of the NSP scholarship amount will be displayed.
In which month NSP scholarship will come?
The last date to apply for any of the scholarships available on NSP for the academic year 2021-22 lies in the month of October and November. The application deadline for centrally-sponsored scholarships (Post-Matric/MCM/Top-Class schemes) has been extended till 20th January 2022