The National Scholarship Portal 2022 (NSP) is a digital portal that allows applicants to choose and apply from over 50 scholarships offered by the Central and state government. The National e-Government Plan (NeGP) established the NSP as a one-stop digital platform for scholarship applications and disbursement. The Government of India has made a scholarship portal for all the students, in which all the students can apply online for the scholarship, whose name is National Scholarship Portal, this is the Central Government Scholarship Portal, in which the students of all the states can apply for the scholarship.
National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. National Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP)
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल (NSP) एक डिजिटल पोर्टल है जो आवेदकों को केंद्र और राज्य सरकार द्वारा दी जाने वाली 50 से अधिक स्कॉलरशिप में से चुनने और आवेदन करने की अनुमति देता है। राष्ट्रीय ई-सरकार योजना ने छात्रवृत्ति अनुप्रयोगों और संवितरण के लिए एनएसपी को वन-स्टॉप डिजिटल प्लेटफॉर्म के रूप में स्थापित किया। भारत सरकार ने सभी छात्रों के लिए एक छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल बनाया है, जिसमें सभी छात्र छात्रवृत्ति के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं, जिसका नाम राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल है, यह केंद्र सरकार छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल है, जिसमें सभी राज्यों के छात्र आवेदन कर सकते हैं। छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करें। नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल एक वन-स्टॉप समाधान है जिसके माध्यम से छात्र आवेदन, आवेदन रसीद, प्रसंस्करण, मंजूरी और छात्रों को विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण से शुरू होने वाली विभिन्न सेवाएं सक्षम हैं। छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल को राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना के तहत मिशन मोड परियोजना के रूप में लिया गया है।
Also Read:- Scholarship Renewal
What is the National scholarship Portal?
National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled.
Benefits of Scholarship Portal 2022
There are several benefits that eligible students can avail themselves from the National Scholarship Portal, which are:
- NSP simplifies the scholarship process as the information is available under one umbrella.
- It, being a single integrated application for all scholarships, ensures that students don’t have to scale other websites to know about eligibility or the application process.
- It helps to reduce the duplication of applications.
- NSP suggests the appropriate schemes for students.
- serves as a Decision Support System (DSS) for various Ministries and departments, providing up-to-date information on demand.
- It ensures faster scholarship processing.
- It helps standardize master data for all India-level courses and institutions.
How do I find scholarships?
Scholarship Status – National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- Visit the official website of NSP.
- Log in to the user dashboard using the ‘Login’ button.
- Select the year (either fresh or renewal).
- Login using the application ID and password.
what is Scholarship Portal 2022?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022 is a digital scholarship platform that carries multiple scholarships offered by the central government, state governments, and different government agencies like UGC (University Grants Commission).
Why was the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) Creat?
The National Scholarship Portal start by the Indian government under the National e-Governance initiative to ensure smooth and proper flow of funds directly to the bank accounts of students without any hindrance. The key objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- Ensuring of the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer)
- Avoiding duplication that occurs while processing the applications
- Offering the students, a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- Harmonizing the variety of scholarships and their norms
- Creating a transparent scholars’ database
- Ensuring all scholarships are disburse to students on time
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 – Central Schemes
Various departments operating under the Indian Government-run several scholarships to help students pursue their dream academic career without any financial constraint. The renowned providers in the realm of scholarships include:
- Department of Higher Education (DHE)
- Ministry of Labour and Employment (MLE)
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD)
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs (MTA)
- Of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE)
- Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), and more
Also Read:- Scholarship Registration
What is the National Scholarship Scheme?
For what is National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 State Schemes
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a digital portal that allows applicants to choose and apply from over 50 scholarships offered by the Central and state government. The National e-Government Plan (NeGP) established the NSP as a one-stop digital platform for scholarship applications and disbursement.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 – Central Schemes
The central schemes of the national scholarship portal are offered by various central ministries including the Ministry of Labour & Employment, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, and more. These are all-India level scholarships for minority students to pursue their further studies without any financial constraints. Check out the below-given table to know the eligibility criteria.
National Scholarship Portal 2021-22 State Schemes
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 is a digital gateway for different government scholarship schemes offered by Central Government, State Governments, and other government agencies like UGC and AICTE.
Similar to the scholarship schemes from the central government, the state governments also offer scholarships for students who are domiciles of that respective state. Even though many state governments offer funds to students from their own scholarship portal, a few prefer inviting applications through the National Scholarship Portal.
How to Apply at National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22?
To avail of various scholarships and help students apply for them, one needs to register on NSP. Students must know how to apply through the scholarship portal.
However, before applying for a scholarship, the students need to make sure that their current educational institution on registered on the portal. If the institution is not registered on the portal, the student would not be able to apply for any scholarship. The portal also has the provision for the institutions to register themselves, if not already registered.
Candidates must follow the below steps to apply for an NSP scholarship through the national scholarship portal.
Step 1: Searching for the Institute
- Visit the official website of NSP.
- Click on the ‘Search for Institute‘ button.
- Fill in the required details and get the institution list.
- If the institution is not register, the candidates can request their institutions to register on the portal by clicking here.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Key Documents Required
While applying for any scholarship on NSP, the students are required to upload certain documents to complete the application process. However, for the scholarship amount less than INR 50,000, the students are not required to upload any document. They need to submit a copy of the documents to their respective schools/colleges/institute.
एनएसपी पर किसी भी छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करते समय, छात्रों को आवेदन प्रक्रिया को पूरा करने के लिए कुछ दस्तावेज अपलोड करने होते हैं। हालांकि, 50,000 रुपये से कम की छात्रवृत्ति राशि के लिए, छात्रों को कोई दस्तावेज अपलोड करने की आवश्यकता नहीं है। उन्हें दस्तावेजों की एक प्रति अपने संबंधित स्कूलों/कॉलेजों/संस्थान में जमा करनी होगी।
For all other scholarships, the students should keep the following documents ready:
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Passbook
- Educational documents
- Domicile Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Income Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Caste Certificate (if the candidate belongs to a special category)
- Bonafide student certificate from school/institute (if the institute/school is different from the domicile state of the applicant)
- Self-declaration certificate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidate’s mobile number
Who Can Apply through the National Scholarship Portal 2022?
- The meritorious students of SC, ST, OBC, and other reserved categories can apply for NSP 2022 pre-matric and post-matric scholarships.
- Single girl children can apply for PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship offered by UGC through the National scholarship portal login.
- Meritorious students of all categories can apply for a UGC scholarship and get financial aid for pursuing higher studies.
- Minority, special students, and EBC category students can fill out the NSP scholarship form 2022.
NSP Scholarship Form 2022
The students who are eligible can proceed with filling out the NSP 2022 registration form. Students need to complete the registration NSP 2.0 before the National scholarship portal’s last date. The NSP registration form’s last date may vary from scheme to scheme. Hence, it is advised to keep track of the last date to register on time.
जो छात्र पात्र हैं वे एनएसपी 2022 पंजीकरण फॉर्म भरने के लिए आगे बढ़ सकते हैं। छात्रों को राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल की अंतिम तिथि से पहले पंजीकरण एनएसपी 2.0 पूरा करना होगा। एनएसपी पंजीकरण फॉर्म की अंतिम तिथि योजना से योजना में भिन्न हो सकती है। इसलिए, यह सलाह दी जाती है कि समय पर पंजीकरण करने की अंतिम तिथि का ध्यान रखें।
Also Read:- NMMS Login
What percentage is require for a scholarship Portal 2022?
The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs.
How much money is in a scholarship?
Most students can expect to receive $5,000 to $10,000 in scholarships, but that varies widely based on the cost of attendance at the college and how hard the student works on the application process.
Who can apply for NSP scholarship?
Students who have passed Class XII and have received fresh/renewal scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) must apply online in the National Scholarship Portal (www.scholarships.gov.in) for the renewal scholarships.
जिन छात्रों ने बारहवीं कक्षा उत्तीर्ण की है और राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (एनएसपी) के माध्यम से नई/नवीनीकरण छात्रवृत्ति प्राप्त की है, उन्हें नवीनीकरण छात्रवृत्ति के लिए राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (www.scholarships.gov.in) में ऑनलाइन आवेदन करना होगा।
Are there any exams for scholarships?
National Talent Search Examination (NTSE) National Level Science Talent Search Exam (NSTSE) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) IOEL (International Olympiad of English Language).
What are scholarships after the 12th?
Following are the top 10 scholarships available for students who have completed their 12th class:
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students.
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship.
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships.
- INSPIRE Scholarship.