Scholarship Status 2021-22 Check Online for Pre & Post Matric: The Government Social Welfare Department offered scholarships to 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th-grade students, as well as UG, PG, and Diploma students, for both renewal and new students. So Students in the ninth and tenth grades are eligible for a Pre-Matric Scholarship. So Post-Matric Scholarships are available to students in the 11th and 12th grades. thereby Students can see past year scholarship applications also by going to the official website. thereby Opening the “Status” section on the homepage and selecting the chosen year to verify the application status by supplying the Registration Number and date of birth.
छात्रवृत्ति की स्थिति 2021-2022 प्री और पोस्ट मैट्रिक के लिए ऑनलाइन चेक करें: सरकारी समाज कल्याण विभाग ने 9वीं, 10वीं, 11वीं और 12वीं कक्षा के छात्रों के साथ-साथ यूजी, पीजी और डिप्लोमा छात्रों को नवीनीकरण और नए छात्रों के लिए छात्रवृत्ति की पेशकश की। . इसलिए नौवीं और दसवीं कक्षा के छात्र प्री-मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए पात्र हैं। इसलिए पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति 11वीं और 12वीं कक्षा के छात्रों के लिए उपलब्ध है। जिससे छात्र पिछले वर्ष के छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन भी आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर जाकर देख सकते हैं। इस प्रकार होमपेज पर “स्थिति” अनुभाग खोलना और पंजीकरण संख्या और जन्म तिथि की आपूर्ति करके आवेदन की स्थिति को सत्यापित करने के लिए चुने हुए वर्ष का चयन करना।
- Scholarship Status Renewal & Fresh 2021-22
- Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Scholarship 2021-22: Required Documents
- Scholarship Status Important Instructions
- Important Points of Scholarship Status 2021-22
- How do I renew my 2021/22 scholarship?
- How can I check my scholarship status?
- How can I check my NSP scholarship status?
- What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
- What is the last date of NSP Renewal 2021-22?
- Which caste students can apply for NSP scholarship?
- How can I check scholarship status 2021 22?
- How can I check up bed scholarship status 2020 21?
- How do I log in to NSP?
Scholarship Status Renewal & Fresh 2021-22
Many individuals have submitted applications for the Scholarship for the academic year 2021-22. So The Saksham Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System finished the UP Pre-Matric (9th & 10th), Post Matric (11th & 12th), Dashmottar & Post Matric Outside the State Scholarship application form process on 25 October 2021. So After completing the application form procedure, the organization has made it possible to check their Scholarship Status Application Form online at scholarship.up.nic.in. thereby Students from any category (General, SC, SC, OC) who apply for the Pre & Post Matric Scholarship can check their Scholarship status by entering their login information such as registration number and date of birth.
कई व्यक्तियों ने शैक्षणिक वर्ष 2021-22 के लिए छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन जमा किए हैं। तो सक्षम छात्रवृत्ति और शुल्क प्रतिपूर्ति ऑनलाइन प्रणाली ने 25 अक्टूबर 2021 को यूपी प्री-मैट्रिक (9वीं और 10वीं), पोस्ट मैट्रिक (11वीं और 12वीं), दशमोत्तर और पोस्ट मैट्रिक राज्य छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन फॉर्म प्रक्रिया के बाहर समाप्त कर दी। इसलिए आवेदन पूरा करने के बाद फॉर्म प्रक्रिया, संगठन ने उनके छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति आवेदन पत्र को ऑनलाइन छात्रवृत्ति.up.nic.in पर जांचना संभव बना दिया है। इस प्रकार किसी भी श्रेणी (सामान्य, एससी, एससी, ओसी) के छात्र जो प्री और पोस्ट मैट्रिक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करते हैं, वे अपनी लॉगिन जानकारी जैसे पंजीकरण संख्या और जन्म तिथि दर्ज करके अपनी छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति की जांच कर सकते हैं।
Also Read:- Scholarship Gov
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
To apply for the program, the candidate must meet the following qualifying requirements:
- So Applicants must be residents of and have a domicile certificate issued by a competent authority.
- Applicants must be enrolled in one of the state’s institutions or colleges.
- So Students must be in class 9th or 10th to be eligible for a scholarship under the pre-matric class 9-10 category.
- The Scholarship Post-matriculants must have completed 10th grade (high school) and be enrolled in class 11th or 12th.
- The Scholarship Candidates for post-matriculation other than 11-12 must have completed class 12 and be enrolled in any higher education program at any state’s university.
Scholarship 2021-22: Required Documents
The candidates must provide the following documents:
- Mark Sheet and certificates of the qualifying examination
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Annual Income Certificate (online generated)
- Aadhar Card
- Bank Pass Book
- Fee Receipt Number
- Annual Non-Refundable Amount
- Receipt of fee submitted in the school/college
- Current registration number of present board/university
- Latest Passport Size Scanned Photograph
- Other relevant documents and certificates
Also Read:- National Scholarship
Scholarship Status Important Instructions
Students studying at the blacklisted colleges which include Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat, Which are not eligible for the scholarship.
- So Attach a printout of the bank passbook to the application form.
- Failed students cannot benefit from the scholarship.
- Already registered students can renew their data (does not require re-registration)
- After submitting the application form in the offline mode, students should take the receipt of the application form.
- thereby Suspicious scholarship applications will not be accepted and rejected at that time only.
- Applicants can check the status of the scholarship using the registration ID and password generated during the application form process.
- So Candidates have regularly suggested visiting the official web portal to verify the updates and instructions on the SAKSHAM Scholarship Scheme.
- Students who applied for the scholarship in the previous year can apply directly for the scholarship by renewing their details. So A new registration is not necessary each time.
- All applicants are invited to provide the actual details and request correction of documents and the application will be rejected. So Which include the JEE scholarship,
- Professional Studies, Meerut and Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat. They cannot apply for the scholarship.
- Among students studying in blacklisted colleges, the Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence Colleges, General, OBC, SC, ST category also receive scholarships.
Important Points of Scholarship Status 2021-22
- Scholarship status is also available for all caste categories that is, General, OBC, SC, ST.
- Students at these colleges, who are blacklisted by the authority, are not eligible for the Scholarship status.
- so Applicants can check the status of their application on the official web portal when the status link is active.
- So Applicants must personally submit the application form to the scholarship office and must collect the receipt.
- So Applicants will need their ID and password at the time of application to check the status of the scholarship Status each time.
- All the Scholarship status updates are regularly updated on the official portal.
How do I renew my 2021/22 scholarship?
- Students need to log in for the Pre-Matric or Post-Matric Portal.
- So Select the Renewal Form Option / Online Form Correction Option.
- So You need to submit the Registration No, DOB, Password, and Captcha Code.
- Click on the Submit button.
How can I check my scholarship status?
The first step is to visit scholarship.up.gov.in for checking UP Scholarship Status 2022. So Secondly, click on Status Button in the top menu of the Homepage. So After that enter your Registration Number and Birth Date, further click on the Submit button. So Now you can see your Payment Status and Scholarship Status on the screen.
How can I check my NSP scholarship status?
To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action. So Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
What happens if the NSP scholarship is rejected?
Immediately contact the Nodal Officer (either Institute Nodal Officer or District / State Level Nodal Officer) where your application is lying for verification and request him to mark your application as DEFECTIVE.
What is the last date of NSP Renewal 2021-22?
The last date to apply for both fresh and renewal is the same. So For the academic year 2021-22, the application deadline for centrally-funded pre-matric schemes is 15th November 2021. Therefore For centrally-funded post-matric, merit-cum-means, and top-class scholarships, the deadline is 30th November 2021.
Which caste students can apply for NSP scholarship?
Reservations for the various categories are as follows: Scheduled Castes (SCs) 15 %, Scheduled Tribes ( STs) 7.5 %, Other Backward Classes(OBCs) 27 %, and horizontally 5 % for Physically Handicapped / Persons(s) with Disabilities (PwDs) in all the categories.
Also Read:- ITI Scholarship
How can I check scholarship status 2021 22?
Applicants can check the status of their application on the official web portal when the status link is active. So Applicants must personally submit the application form to the scholarship office and must collect the receipt.
How can I check up bed scholarship status 2020 21?
Visit the official website of UP Scholarship: scholarship.up.gov.in. So aOn the homepage, click on the tab “Status”. From the drop-down menu, select the academic year for the status is required. Enter the Registration Number (रजिस्ट्रेशन संख्या) and D.O.B (जन्म-तिथि) to access the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship result.
How do I log in to NSP?
NSP Login – Portal Renewal Process 2021-22
- Visit the official NSP portal.
- Click on the ‘Login’ option present on the homepage.
- From the dropdown menu, select the option ‘Renewal 2021-22’
- Enter Application ID, Password, and CAPTCHA code.
- Click ‘Login’
- Enter all information on the form and submit.