Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023-24: Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Program has been launched by Atul Maheshwari Foundation.Students who have earned at least 60% in their most recent yearly examination will be eligible to apply for scholarships under this programme. All students enrolled in grades 9 through 12 are qualified to receive benefits from this programme. However, the applicant’s household income must exceed Rs 1.5 lakh per year in order to qualify for this scheme’s benefits. 36 students in all will be chosen to receive the benefits of this programme. This program’s execution will result in a higher literacy rate as well. Under this plan, recipients would receive scholarships ranging from Rs. 30000 to Rs. 50000.
Students applying under this scheme run by Amar Ujala Foundation will have to appear in the qualifying examination to get the benefit of scholarship, then they will have to appear for the selection process, sit for the interview, after completing these process. Only after this the students will be able to avail the benefits of scholarship claims.
The scholarship will only be awarded to individuals who pass the exam. In addition, you have to fulfil some other requirements for eligibility, which are detailed below.
Also Read:- Pragati Scholarship
Objective Of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
The primary goal of the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme is to encourage students nationwide to pursue higher education. It is a common observation that many students, whose families are not well off, struggle to pay for their tuition. In order to facilitate the completion of education for all deserving students, the Amar Ujala Foundation offers scholarships ranging from Rs 30,000 to Rs 50,000, ensuring that the students have no trouble finishing their studies. will eventually be able to support themselves by finding better work.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship: Eligibility Criteria
The students must meet specific requirements in order to be eligible for this merit-cum-means grant. Candidates must also participate in the Amar Ujala Foundation’s screening process; they cannot get the scholarship benefits until they have passed this exam. The requirements to apply for this scholarship are listed below:-
- Applicant students must be residents of India to apply for the scheme.
- Under Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme, students from class 9th to 12th will be eligible to apply.
- Applicant students must be studying in a state education board.
- The applicant must have obtained more than 60% marks in his/her previous annual examination.
- To apply, the annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs 1.5 lakh.
Also Read:- Odisha Scholarship
Documents Needed for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
To be eligible for the award, applicants must bring certain necessary documentation. The necessary documents to be uploaded when completing the merit-cum-means scholarship application form are listed below:-
- Applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- Ration card
- School id
- Final exam mark sheet
- Passport size photo
Terms and Conditions
For all interested students to be eligible for this merit-cum-means scholarship, they must successfully fulfil a set of requirements. The following are some of the guidelines that a candidate must adhere to.
- Studying one class lower is a requirement for the blind pupils chosen for this merit-cum-means grant.
- Additionally, candidates may bring their assistance to the written exam.
- Together with the application form, candidates must include their mobile number and email address.
- Less than one megabyte must be the maximum size for the documents you upload when completing the application.
- Additionally, the qualified applicants who receive writing test invitations need to bring their admit cards to the designated location.
- Applicants will get an email with their admit cards on it.
- Applicants can choose from a list of fifty-seven cities to pick their exam location.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship: Amount
Scholarships are available to students who are selected based solely on merit, providing them with financial support to finish their study without any financial barriers. 36 pupils in all are chosen, 18 of which are from Classes 9 and 10 and the remaining 18 from Classes 11 and 12. Additionally, financial aid is provided to two blind students from classes 10 and 12 so they can finish their education. You can find all the information on how the merit-cum-means scholarship money was awarded to the chosen applicants below.
Award Details of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
|Students of Class 9 and 10
|A scholarship amount of INR 30,000 to each selected candidate per annum
|Blind students of Class 10 and 12
|1 blind student from each class will receive a scholarship amount of INR 30,000 and INR 50,000 respectively per annum
|Students of Class 11 and 12
|A scholarship amount of INR 50,000 to each selected candidate per annum
- The organisation is going to hold a written examination.
- Each and every student who applied under this programme must be eligible to take this written test.
- The interview will then take place.
The written exam and interview will determine the applicants’ selection.
Included in the exam syllabus are the following subjects:-
- Computer Knowledge
- General Science
- General Knowledge
Exam Pattern for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
It is required of scholarship applicants that they show up for the selection exam. The following contains the specifics of the test format:-
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 are the two papers that are available.
- There are 60-mark questions on papers 1 and 2.
- Candidates must submit essays and respond to multiple-choice questions (MCQs).
- There will be an offline exam format.
- Pupils must always have a pen and paper on them.
- The exam lasts for seventy-five minutes.
- In the event that pupils give incorrect answers, there is no deduction from mark.
Following the instructions listed above, students can apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scheme and start receiving its benefits.
- To apply for scholarship, applicants should first visit the official website of Amar Ujala.
- Now the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- Here on the home page, click on the option of Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Online Registration.
- After which the application form of the scheme will open on your screen.
- Here you will have to create an account by filling all the information asked in the form correctly.
- After this you will have to upload all the required documents.
- After filling all the information you will have to submit the form.
- In this way your application process for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme will be completed.
Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Admit Card Download
Students must bring their admit card to the exam room if they plan to take the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam in 2023. The email address or mobile number you entered when completing the online application will receive a link to your admission card. To download your admission card, click this link. You will need to pick up the admission card yourself if it is still not emailed to your email address or cell phone.
1: Go to foundation.amarujala.com in an open browser.
2: Next, select the option to “Download Admit Card.”
3: After entering the registered mobile number, press the submit button.
4: Next, choose the option to “Click to download admit card.”
5: After the admit card’s PDF file opens, save it and print it.
Students can contact the office at the location, phone number, and email address shown below with general questions about the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship.
- Office Address: Amar Ujala Foundation, C-21/22, Sector 59, Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301, India
- Telephone Number: 0120-4694138
- Email Id: email@example.com
FAQs On Atul Maheshwari Scholarship
Q.) What is Atul Maheshwari Scholarship?
Ans: Atul Maheshwari Scholarship is a merit cum means scholarship scheme, through which the government provides a scholarship amount of up to Rs 50 thousand to the students of class 9th to 12th to provide financial support to complete their education.
Q.) What is the official website to apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme?
Ans: To apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme, its official website is foundation.amarujala.com.
Q.) Who will be eligible to apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme?
Ans: To apply for Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Scheme, students from class 9th to 12th who have scored more than 60% marks in their previous annual examination will be eligible to apply for the scheme.
Q.) How can I apply for the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship 2023?
Ans: For this, you can go to the direct link (www.amarujala.com/atul-maheshwari-chhatravritti-2023) or the official website, and then complete and submit the online application.
Q.) Where do I get the Atul Maheshwari Scholarship Exam 2023 results?
Ans: Please visit the www.result.amarujala.com website to view exam results.
Suggested Link:- GST Composition Scheme