Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship 2024: The Maulana Azad Scholarship was the previous name of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship. This national scholarship programme was established to help female students from underrepresented backgrounds. The initial goal of the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship was to provide financial aid to deserving female students.
Students chosen from Classes 9 through 12 will receive financial aid ranging from INR 10,000 to INR 12,000 through this scholarship. As of right now, the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, with funding from the Indian government, has provided this scholarship to nearly 6 lakh female students.
The goal of the scholarship programme was to empower girls from underrepresented communities. These girls will receive scholarships to help with their academic endeavours and to enhance their social standing. The purpose of this scholarship programme is to give the young girls from these minority communities a better and more stable future.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship: Overview
|Name of Scholarship
|Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship
|Maulana Azad Education Foundation
|Girls students belonging to minority communities
|INR 10,000 to INR 12,000 annually
Only female students from the six notified minority communities—Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, and Parsi—are eligible for the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. The eligibility requirements’ specifics are listed below.
- Students in grades 9 through 12 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must have received at least 50% of the possible points in the prior class, or equivalent grades overall.
- The candidate’s family income must not exceed INR 2 lakh per year from all sources.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship: Key Documents
Interested parties should ensure they have the required documents before filling out the registration form.. Each document must be no more than 200 KB in size and be in one of the following file types: PDF, PNG, or JPG. The list of files that applicants must submit is shown below.
- A recent passport-sized photo of the candidate
- School verification form signed by the institution’s principal
- The principal has attested the mark sheet from the most recent exam that was passed.
- Parents’ or guardians’ income certificate, certified by the State/UTs Administration and issued by a qualified authority.
- Self-statement by the applicant regarding their Minority Community Certificate
- A self-certified copy of the application’s name appearing on the first page of the bank or postal account passbook (either a single or joint account with her parents)
- A copy of the applicant’s Aadhar card (if the applicant does not have an Aadhar card, they may submit a birth certificate, BPL card, or Rashan card in its place.)
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship and Awards
Formerly known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship, it offers minority girl students financial aid so they can finish their education without facing any financial obstacles. The scholarship covers the cost of tuition, course fees, and living expenses. Below are the specifics of the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship amount.
Also Read: Pragati Scholarship
Through its scholarship portal, the Maulana Azad Education Foundation (MAEF) enables students to apply for scholarships online, streamlining the application process for potential recipients. Follow the guidelines below to finish the Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship application.
- Go to the NSP’s official website.
- First-time applicants must complete the “Student Registration Form” in order to register on the National Scholarship Portal.
- It will open a page with the NSP Guidelines for Registration.
- Examine the guidelines thoroughly.
- To continue, click “Continue.”
- Enter all the necessary information.
- Select “Register.”
- To complete the scholarship application, candidates must log in with their date of birth and registered mobile number.
- Click the login button to start the scholarship application process.
- Applicants must fill out the scholarship application with information about their bank account, grades, parents’ jobs, and income.
- Before submitting the application, students must also upload the necessary files.
The annual income of the applicant’s family determines who gets the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship. This programme was put into place and was formerly known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
For grades 9 through 12, applications for the Begum Hazrat Scholarship are presently being accepted. Requests for renewal will not be considered as a result. Students must reapply for this minority scholarship for each course they enrol in.
All classes—Classes 9 through 12—are now accepting applications for the Begum Hazrat Scholarship. Therefore, applications for renewal will not be entertained. To be eligible for this minority scholarship, students must reapply every semester.
Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship: Application Status
On the MAEF Scholarship Portal, applicants can check the status of their scholarship application by entering their application details, which include the scholarship category, identification details, and date of birth.
- Go to the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship website.
- The Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship can be tapped or clicked.
- Select the option to check your status.
- Enter the captcha, date of birth, scholarship category, and identifying information.
- Click the option to view the application status now.
Also Read: Prize Money Scholarship
Mode of Transfer
Direct bank account transfers of the scholarship money will be made to the recipients. By going to the relevant bank, applicants can verify the amount of the scholarship. Any other method of receiving the scholarship money from MAEF, such as paying a fee, transferring funds to parent or guardian accounts, or paying with a cheque or direct deposit, is not acceptable under any circumstances.
Payment Status Check:
- An applicant for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship must visit the official website, pfms.nic.in, to check the progress of their payment.
- The website will launch to its homepage.
- Find out how you can pay.
- Input the application’s details.
- On the registered mobile number, click Send OTP.
- In the designated box, type the OTP.
- Press the “Submit” button.
- On the screen, the payment for the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship will be shown.
Q.) What is the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship’s official website?
Ans: either scholarships.gov.in or bhmnsmaef.org
Q.) How does the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship work?
Ans: Under the Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship, minority community females can apply for national scholarships. Developed by the Government of India’s Ministry of Minority Affairs through the Maulana Azad Education Foundation, this programme promotes the education of female students in grades 9 through 12. This programme was put into place and was formerly known as the Maulana Azad Scholarship for Girls.
Q.) Is the MAEF and the Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship the same?
Ans: The Maulana Azad Scholarship was the previous name for the BHMNS scholarship, which is the same today.
Q.) How do I apply for the Scholarship from Begum Hazrat?
Ans: The registration link is provided in the article above, and you can complete the application on the official website.
Q.) What is the Begum Hazrat Scholarship Selection Process?
Ans: The minimum 50% required for this scholarship, along with community and income certificates, will determine the selection process
Q.) How can you find out the status of your application for the National Scholarship of Begum Hazrat Mahal?
Ans: To access the status bar, log in to the official website. You can read the article at the official link.
Q.) Who is qualified to receive this scholarship?
Ans: Girls enrolled in grades 9 through 12 who have at least a 50% grade point average on their previous class or qualifying exam are eligible to apply for this scholarship. The applicant is a member of the following social class: Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Buddhists, Parsis, and Muslims are all welcome. A family’s annual income shouldn’t exceed Rs. 2 lakh.
Suggested Link: UP Scholarship