The Central Sector Scheme is 100% funded by the Central Government and is implemented by the machinery of the Central Government. So In a Centrally Sponsored Scheme (CSS), a certain percentage of the funding is borne by the states, and the implementation is done by the state governments.
Centrally Sponsored Schemes (CSS) are special-purpose grants (or loans) given by the central government to states to encourage and motivate state governments to plan and implement programs that help them achieve national goals and objectives. Huh.
केंद्रीय क्षेत्र की योजनाएं केंद्र सरकार द्वारा 100% वित्त पोषित हैं और केंद्र सरकार की मशीनरी द्वारा कार्यान्वित की जाती हैं। केंद्र प्रायोजित योजना (सीएसएस) में, धन का एक निश्चित प्रतिशत राज्यों द्वारा वहन किया जाता है, और कार्यान्वयन राज्य सरकारों द्वारा किया जाता है।
केंद्र प्रायोजित योजनाएं (सीएसएस) केंद्र सरकार द्वारा राज्यों को दिए गए विशेष प्रयोजन अनुदान (या ऋण) हैं जो राज्य सरकारों को उन कार्यक्रमों की योजना बनाने और उन्हें लागू करने के लिए प्रोत्साहित और प्रेरित करते हैं जो उन्हें राष्ट्रीय लक्ष्यों और उद्देश्यों को प्राप्त करने में मदद करते हैं। हुह।
- 1 Central Sector Scholarship 2022
- 2 Central Sector Scholarship Purpose
- 3 Central Sector Scholarship Award
- 4 Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Central Sector Scholarship Key Dates
- 6 Central Sector Scholarship Application Process
- 7 Central Sector Scholarship Key Documents
- 8 Benefits and Features of Central Sector Scheme Scholarship
- 9 FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
- 10 What is a central sector scheme?
- 11 What are the schemes provided by the government?
Central Sector Scholarship 2022
The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched the CSSS Scholarship Scheme. So All interested applicants are invited to apply under this scholarship scheme. The government is going to provide financial incentives through this scholarship scheme to the meritorious students who belong to the economically weaker section of the society so that they can pursue higher education. This scheme was started by the Higher Education Department during the 11th Five Year Plan. Therefore The Through this scheme, 82000 scholarships are provided annually for which 50% of seats are reserved for girls and 50% seats for boys. So The government spends Rs 1000 crore every year on the implementation of this scheme. Therefore Scheme scholarship is provided for undergraduate and postgraduate courses through this scholarship.
Also Read:- Scholarship 2021-22
Central Sector Scholarship Purpose
For meritorious students, the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students aims to provide monetary assistance to students who come from low-income families. The fund provided under this scholarship helps the candidate to meet his/her daily expenses while pursuing his/her undergraduate or postgraduate studies in general or professional courses.
मेधावी छात्रों के लिए, कॉलेज और विश्वविद्यालय के छात्रों के लिए केंद्रीय क्षेत्र छात्रवृत्ति योजना का उद्देश्य कम आय वाले परिवारों से आने वाले छात्रों को मौद्रिक सहायता प्रदान करना है। इस छात्रवृत्ति के तहत प्रदान की जाने वाली निधि उम्मीदवार को सामान्य या व्यावसायिक पाठ्यक्रमों में स्नातक या स्नातकोत्तर अध्ययन करते समय अपने दैनिक खर्चों को पूरा करने में मदद करती है।
Central Sector Scholarship Award
Central Sector Scholarships offers a total of 82,000 scholarships every year, out of which 50% of the scholarships are earmarked for girls candidates and the remaining 50% for boys candidates. All these scholarships are distributed to the State Education Boards on the basis of population in the age group of 18-25 years in the respective State by separating the share of CBSE and ICSE. Further, the scholarships allotted to the State Education Boards are divided in the ratio of 3:2:1 among the pass-outs of Science, Commerce, and Arts respectively. The selected students get the scholarship amount directly into their account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) mode. The details of the awards given under the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme are given below.
सेंट्रल सेक्टर स्कॉलरशिप हर साल कुल 82,000 स्कॉलरशिप प्रदान करती है, जिसमें से 50% स्कॉलरशिप लड़कियों के उम्मीदवारों के लिए और शेष 50% लड़कों के उम्मीदवारों के लिए निर्धारित की जाती है। इन सभी छात्रवृत्तियों को सीबीएसई और आईसीएसई के हिस्से को अलग करके संबंधित राज्य में 18-25 वर्ष की आयु वर्ग में जनसंख्या के आधार पर राज्य शिक्षा बोर्डों को वितरित किया जाता है। इसके अलावा, राज्य शिक्षा बोर्डों को आवंटित छात्रवृत्तियों को क्रमशः विज्ञान, वाणिज्य और कला के पास-आउट के बीच 3:2:1 के अनुपात में विभाजित किया गया है। चयनित छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति राशि सीधे उनके खाते में डायरेक्ट बेनिफिट ट्रांसफर (डीबीटी) मोड के माध्यम से प्राप्त होती है। केंद्रीय क्षेत्र छात्रवृत्ति योजना के तहत दिए जाने वाले पुरस्कारों का विवरण नीचे दिया गया है।
Central Sector Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Central Sector Scholarship Scheme is for meritorious students who belong to financially weak families. While applying for this Merit-cum-Means Scholarship, applicants must ensure that they are above the 80th percentile of the successful students in the respective stream in the class 12 board examination. Find below more details about the eligibility criteria required to apply for the scholarship.
Applicants must be in the top 20th percentile merit list of class 12 results of the respective board (SEB/CBSE/ICSE).
Candidates should be pursuing a regular course of graduation/post-graduation/ professional studies from colleges/ universities recognized by AICTE, UGC, MCI, DCI, or other regulatory bodies.
The reserved category candidates of SC, ST, OBC, and PWD will get the reservation of 15%, 7.5%, 27%, and 5% respectively.
The annual family income of the candidates should not exceed INR 8 Lakh.
Applicants should not avail of any other scholarship benefits.
Also, students who are pursuing Diploma courses are not eligible for this merit-cum-means scholarship.
Central Sector Scholarship Key Dates
This merit-cum-means scholarship is usually announced every year in the month of July and its deadline falls in the last week of October. So The application period varies from year to year and is subject to change at the discretion of the scholarship provider. The last date to apply for the scholarship for the academic session 2021-22 is 30 November 2021.
Also Read:- Minority Scholarships
Central Sector Scholarship Application Process
To make the application process easy and accessible for applicants, MHRD allows students to fill out online scholarship application forms through National Scholarship Portal (NSP), a government scholarship portal. Follow the steps given below to fill out the Central Sector Scholarship Application Form.
- Applicants applying for the first time on NSP need to register with NSP as a new user.
- Fill in all the required information and click on ‘Register’ to get registered. Therefore A student application ID and password are generated on the registered mobile number.
- Applicants have to log in to the NSP using the newly created ID and Password. An OTP is sent to the registered mobile number using which the candidate has to change his/her password.
- Once the password is changed, candidates are directed to the applicant’s dashboard page, where applicants need to click on ‘Application Form’ to start the application process.
- Applicants need to provide all the required details like registration details, academic details, basic details, contact details, and scheme details.
- All necessary documents in support of identity and educational qualification must uploaded by the applicants.
- And Now, the filled application form should saved as a draft so that the applicant can check every detail once again to ensure that they are correct.
- So Finally, the candidate has to click on the ‘Submit’ button to submit the complete scholarship application form.
Central Sector Scholarship Key Documents
There are some essential documents that applicants must keep with them at the time of the application process. So Given below is the list of documents required for the Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students.
- Bank passbook issued in the name of the applicant for filling the bank details
- Aadhar Card Number (If Aadhar has not been given yet, options like Aadhar Enrollment ID Slip, Voter ID, Driving License, PAN, Passport, etc. can be use.
- Income certificate issued by a competent authority
- Caste certificate, if applicable
- Disability certificate, if applicable
- class 12 mark sheet.
Benefits and Features of Central Sector Scheme Scholarship
- The Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has launched a CSSS Scholarship Scheme
- Through this scholarship scheme, financial incentives are provided to meritorious students for their higher education.
- All those students who belong to the economically weaker section of society will be able to take advantage of this scheme.
- Only interest applicants are invit to apply under this scheme
- This scheme was start the Higher Education Department during the 11th Five Year Plan.
- Every year 82000 scholarships are awards through this scheme
- Out of 82000 scholarships, 41000 scholarships are award to girls and 41000 scholarships to boys.
- The government spends Rs 1000 crore every year on the implementation of the scheme.
- This scholarship given for undergraduate and postgraduate courses
- The scholarship amount is directly credit to the beneficiary’s bank account through DBT mode.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
What is a central sector scheme?
Central Sector Schemes are those that implemented by a central agency and 100% funding by the center on subjects within the union list.
What is Central Sector Scheme Scholarship?
The “Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College and University Students” implements by the Higher Education Department since 2008. Therefore the objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the meritorious students to meet a part of their day-to-day activities. Expenses while pursuing higher studies.
What are the Central Sector Schemes in India?
- Major Central Sector Schemes (45 Schemes)
- MRTS and Metro Projects.
- Interest subsidy for short-term loans to farmers.
- Namami Gange – National Ganga Scheme.
- LPG connection to poor families.
- National AIDS and STD Control Program.
- MP Local Area Development Scheme.
- National Social Assistance Program.
Who implements the Central Sector Scheme?
The implementation of Centrally Sponsor Schemes done under the Union Territory or State Government. So These schemes are made in the areas which are cover the state government. These schemes divide into three categories on the basis of their funding pattern i.e. So Core of Core, Core, and Optional.
Also Read:- National Scholarship Portal Renewal
What is the last date of Central Sector Scholarship 2021?
30 November 2021
The application period varies from year to year and is subject to change at the discretion of the scholarship provider. Therefore the last date to apply for the scholarship for the academic session 2021-22 is 30 November 2021.
How do I check my scholarship status in 2020?
Visit the official website of UP Scholarship: Scholarship.up.gov.in. And On the homepage, click on the “Status” tab. From the drop-down menu, select the academic year for the required position. Enter Registration Number (Registration Number) and DOB (Date of Birth) to access the Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Result.
What are the schemes provided by the government?
- Schemes: Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)
- From Jan Dhan to Jan Suraksha.
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana.
- Stand Up India Scheme.
- Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana.