National Scholarship Portal: The government of India provides scholarships to all students who are not able to finance their education. Thereby this purpose, the government has launched a National Scholarship Portal.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2022 is a digital scholarship platform that provides multiple scholarships offered by the central government, state governments, and various government agencies like UGC (University Grants Commission). The National Scholarship Portal hosts around 104 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for registered scholarship seekers on the platform. According to officials, the platform has so far helped the government implement and distribute scholarships worth over Rs 2,700 crore. The platform has more than 127 lakh applications, out of which more than 84 lakh applications have also been verified.
भारत सरकार उन सभी छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है जो अपनी शिक्षा का वित्तपोषण करने में सक्षम नहीं हैं। इस उद्देश्य से, सरकार ने एक राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल शुरू किया है।
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल (NSP) 2022 एक डिजिटल स्कॉलरशिप प्लेटफॉर्म है जो केंद्र सरकार, राज्य सरकारों और यूजीसी (विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग) जैसी विभिन्न सरकारी एजेंसियों द्वारा दी जाने वाली कई स्कॉलरशिप प्रदान करता है। राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल मंच पर पंजीकृत छात्रवृत्ति चाहने वालों के लिए सैकड़ों करोड़ की लगभग 104 छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं की मेजबानी करता है। अधिकारियों के अनुसार, मंच ने अब तक सरकार को 2,700 करोड़ रुपये से अधिक की छात्रवृत्ति को लागू करने और वितरित करने में मदद की है। प्लेटफॉर्म पर 127 लाख से अधिक आवेदन हैं, जिनमें से 84 लाख से अधिक आवेदनों का सत्यापन भी किया जा चुका है।
Also Read:- ST Scholarship
- National Scholarship last date extended
- Benefits of National Scholarship Portal 2022
- National Scholarship Portal: National Scholarship Portal 2022 Registration Important Points to Consider
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) contains various scholarships
- National Scholarship Portal Central Schemes
- National Scholarship Portal UGC Schemes
- National Scholarship Portal AICTE Schemes
- National Scholarship Portal State Schemes
- National Scholarship Portal How can you apply for the scholarship?
- FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
National Scholarship last date extended
To encourage education, the government provides scholarships to all eligible students. This scholarship is awarded every year. The last date to apply for the scholarship has been extended by the government for the year 2021. The Director of Higher Education of the state has issued a notification to all the schools, colleges, universities. So In this notification, he has asked all the educational institutions to ensure that all the eligible students apply for the scholarship before the last date. All school students for level 1.1 and level 1.2 can apply for the scholarship by 31st December 2020. The last date for Phase I verification is 31 January 2021 and the last date for Phase II verification is 28 February 2021. All minority students who want to apply for Pre Matric, Post Matric, and Merit-Based Scholarship must apply before 31st December 2020.
शिक्षा को प्रोत्साहित करने के लिए सरकार सभी पात्र छात्रों को छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है। यह छात्रवृत्ति हर साल प्रदान की जाती है। सरकार द्वारा छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि वर्ष 2021 तक बढ़ा दी गई है। राज्य के उच्च शिक्षा निदेशक ने सभी स्कूलों, कॉलेजों, विश्वविद्यालयों को एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। इसलिए इस अधिसूचना में उन्होंने सभी शिक्षण संस्थानों को यह सुनिश्चित करने के लिए कहा है कि सभी पात्र छात्र अंतिम तिथि से पहले छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन करें। स्तर 1.1 और स्तर 1.2 के लिए सभी स्कूली छात्र 31 दिसंबर तक छात्रवृत्ति के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। चरण I सत्यापन की अंतिम तिथि 31 जनवरी 2021 है और चरण II सत्यापन की अंतिम तिथि 28 फरवरी है। सभी अल्पसंख्यक छात्र जो आवेदन करना चाहते हैं। प्री मैट्रिक, पोस्ट मैट्रिक और मेरिट-आधारित छात्रवृत्ति के लिए 31 दिसंबर 2020 से पहले आवेदन करना होगा
Benefits of National Scholarship Portal 2022
- It is a very useful portal that helps students in registration, fee payment, sanction, scholarship process, and disbursement.
- And National Scholarship Portal login helps students to keep track of events.
- NSP portal minimizes duplication of applications.
- So NSP student login and NSP institute login reduce the time and effort.
- Students from across the country can easily apply for the NSP Scholarship.
National Scholarship Portal: National Scholarship Portal 2022 Registration Important Points to Consider
- Only one application National Scholarship Form 2022 will be accepted by the candidate through an online NSP portal.
- Ensure all required documents before applying through NSP.
- Fill out the application form carefully, specifically the domicile state because the “Application ID” will allott on the basis of the domicile state. Make sure to enter the details properly as the Application ID cannot be changed.
- Students should also fill in family income as per the income certificate issued by the competent authority.
Also Read:- ITI Scholarship
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) contains various scholarships
Known for its nationwide reach, the National Scholarship Portal offers scholarships from class 1 to Ph.D. Provides scholarships up to Covers almost all types of scholarships for the students studying in the level. The different types of scholarships covered by NSP are categorized majorly under the following sections –
- central schemes
- UGC Schemes
- AICTE Schemes
- state plans
National Scholarship Portal Central Schemes
Various departments run under the Government of India run several scholarships to help students pursue their dream academic career without any financial constraints. Well-known providers in the field of scholarships include the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE), Ministry of Labor and Employment (MLE), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. And Tribal Affairs (MTA), Department of Higher Education (DHE), and more.
You can apply for all the scholarships that are being offered by the central government under the Central Scheme section through the National Scholarship Portal.
National Scholarship Portal UGC Schemes
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a major statutory body of the Government of India functioning under MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It has established the objective of coordinating, determining, and maintaining the standards of higher education in India. It is the authority that accredits universities across India and also provides them with funds. Apart from this, UGC also offers some scholarship schemes for students pursuing college-level education.
National Scholarship Portal AICTE Schemes
Considered as a national-level council for technical education and a statutory body, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) functions under the Department of Higher Education, MHRD. Operating since 1945, AICTE looks after coordinated development and proper planning for both technical as well as management education systems in India. Despite offering an approval for postgraduate and undergraduate programs under specified categories, AICTE also offers several scholarships for students to ensure that financial constraints do not hinder their professional careers. Kindly find the names of those NSP scholarships in the list below.
National Scholarship Portal State Schemes
Like the central government, the state government also provides scholarships for the students who are natives of that respective state. And While many state governments operate their own scholarship portal for applications, some prefer to invite applications through the National Scholarship Portal. So At present, the National Scholarship Portal covers the state schemes of 6 different states, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Arunachal Pradesh.
National Scholarship Portal How can you apply for the scholarship?
To avail of the scholarships mentioned above, you need to register yourself on NSP through student login. However, before applying for the scholarship, students must ensure that their current educational institution is registered on the portal. If the institute is not registered on the portal, the student will not able to apply for any scholarship. The portal also has a provision for institutions to register themselves, if not already registered. What are the steps to be following to apply for the scholarship? Well! Here are the step-by-step details of how you can apply for the NSP scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal –
Registration with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All new users need to visit the home page of the National Scholarship Portal for registration.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- After That, A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- And You will receive a Student Application ID and Password on your registered mobile number.
Logging in with the National Scholarship Portal
- Click on the login button to start the scholarship application.
- And Enter the Application ID and Password received on your registered number.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
Who can apply for NSP Scholarship?
Stream and pursue regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from the respective examination board in class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent in colleges/institutes recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and concerned
Who is eligible for NSP Scholarship?
National Means Cum Merit Scholarship – Family income should not be more than 1.5 lakhs, more than 55 percent of class 7th students can appear in the scholarship exam. Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students – Must belong to SC category, family income should be less than 6 lakhs.
What percentage is requir for the scholarship?
The minimum percentage criteria to apply for any scholarship is that the candidate must have scored more than 80% marks in the class 12 examination. Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs.
What are the documents requir for NSP?
- Educational documents of students.
- Student’s bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch.
- Student’s Aadhar Number.
- In case Aadhaar is not available, a genuine student certificate from the Institute/ School and.
- Scanned copy of Aadhar Enrollment ID and Bank Passbook.
What is the benefit of NSP?
NSP ensures timely disbursement of scholarships to the students and avoids duplication in processing. So It aims to create a transparent database of scholars and harmonize various scholarship schemes and criteria. Therefore Scholarships to eligible students are disbursed through Direct Benefit Transfer