Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance 2023-24: The Government of Maharashtra’s Directorate of Medical Education Research has launched a new scholarship to help with the upkeep of medical school students’ hostels. The Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance 2023–24 is available to students enrolled in government, government, corporation, or private unaided colleges. Through the utilisation of the scholarship amount, students can receive their maintenance allowance at no cost.
All students who are currently in a course in one of these medical fields need to go through this article thoroughly because we will give all the details about The Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance 2023-24. It is essential for all applicants to complete their application forms before the final date of registration, which will take place on March 31, 2024.
Also Read:- PM Yasasvi Scheme
Why Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
The Dr. Panjabrao Dashmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance is an excellent way of financially aiding students from the medical field in order to cover their hostel expenses. Medical schools are costly and paying for hostels is an overwhelming task for families of middle-income So, students will receive assistance from the outside through the Dr. Panjabrao Dashmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance. The students who are chosen will be awarded a scholarship in the range of R. 30,000 per year. Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
- The amount will depend on the program in which the applicant is in. It is mandatory that the candidate’s annual family income should be lower than 8 lakh. 8 lakh. The selection of applicants will be based according to the criteria for eligibility set by the doctor. Panjabrao Deshmukh’s Hostel Maintenance Allowance.
What is the Mahadbt Portal?
MahaDBT Portal is an online platform created for Maharashtra residents that enables students to use the direct benefit transfer technique to send money into their bank accounts. Before then, MahaDBT was known as Aaple Sarkar Portal. Students in Maharashtra’s state Maharashtra can submit online applications for different scholarship opportunities via this website. Each student can benefit from the portal’s layout while at home. Students need to register again for every semester in order to avoid fraudulent transactions.
Also Read:- Zscholars Program 2023-24
Short Summary of Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
|Directorate of Medical Education Research, Government of Maharashtra
|Name of Allowance
|Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
|To provide financial assistance for the maintenance of the hostel
|Assistance in the form of financial aid in the amount of up to Rs. 30,000
|Students from Maharashtra in the Medical Field
|31st March 2024
- The applicant must be a resident permanent of Maharashtra.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family should not exceed the amount of Rs. 8 lakh.
- The candidate must be enrolled in the Government/Government/Corporation/Private unaided colleges under the following medical fields:
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS)Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPTH)B.Sc. NursingBachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS)Bachelor in Prosthetics and Orthotics (BPO)Bachelor in Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology (BASLP)
- Dual-Degree courses.
- The applicant should be admitted to one of the categories, either the General or SEBC category.
- A student should be the child of Alpabhudharak Shetkari/a laborer registered.
- The income certificate of the parent
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Registered Laborers/Aplabhudarak Shikari proof letter from approved from tahsildar
- Domicile certificate
- HSC as well as SSC mark sheets
- The previous year’s marks sheet
- The Dr. Panjabrao Dashmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance is an excellent idea for financial aid to students in medical fields to pay for the cost of maintaining their hostel.
- By utilizing the amount of scholarship the students are capable of completing their maintenance allowance with no costs.
- The chosen students will receive a grant amount that can reach Rs. 30000 per year. The figure will depend on the type of course in which the student is taking part.
- The selection of applicants will be made by evaluating the criteria for eligibility set by the doctor. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance allowance.
Also Read:- Oaknorth Stem Scholarship 2023-24
|Students with a family income lower than Rs. 1,00,000
|Students whose annual household earnings is below Rs. 1,00,000
|Students are students who are learning in Mumbai, Pune, Aurangabad, Nagpur
|Students from other regions of Maharashtra
The final date for registration in the Dr. the Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
will occur on March 31, 2024.
- Initially, candidates will be ranked on an initial shortlist according to the qualifying requirements.
- The documents will then be sent for verification after that.
- The staff will perform the phone interview following document verification.
- After that, the team will approve the final selection of scholars.
- Candidates first have to go to the official site to register for MahaDBT.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen. To access it, you must click the Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance choice.
- Then click on New Application and then fill in the Aadhar number/Enrollment ID.
- Click on the Register Button and fill in all the information needed in the application form.
- Include all the documents you require and click submit.
Question: What is the final date to register for the program Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance?
Answer: The final date when you can register will take place on March 31, 2024.
Question: What is the Selection Process for Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance?
Answer: Students will be chosen based on how well they meet the eligibility conditions.
Question: What is the value of signing up with the Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance?
Answer: The students who are selected will be awarded a scholarship of up to Rs. 30000 per year. The amount will depend on the type of course in which the applicant is taking part.
Suggested Link:- PM Kusum Scheme