PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme: Excellent instruction in OBC, EBC, and DNT schools, comprehensive information To guarantee OBC, EBC, and DNT students receive a top-notch education in schools, the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment established a new scholarship programme. The student’s class of study will determine how much of a scholarship they receive. Through this programme, students in grades 9 through 12 will have access to the PM Yashasvi Central Sector Scheme until they graduate. The PM Yashasvi Central Sector Scheme will enable students to pay for their education.
Students in grades 9 through 12 must fill out the application by December 31, 2023, at the latest. Applicants need to send in their applications on schedule. Those interested should read the entire article because it contains the most important information.
Also Read:- Oaknorth Stem Scholarship
Importance of PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme
Following the PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme’s implementation, ninth- and tenth-grade students will receive The Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment launched the incredible PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme, which offers scholarships to students in schools so they can receive financial aid and a top-notch education every year until they complete their education. awards a scholarship worth Rs. 75000 for the year. students in class 11th-12th will receive a scholarship of 1,25,000. 1,25,000 annually.PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme
- Based on their merit, academic standing, and supporting materials, students will be chosen. The DBT method will be used to transfer the scholarship money to the candidates’ bank accounts. Students who are part of OBC, EBC and DNT communities are eligible for PM Yashasvi Central Sector Scheme.
Also Read:- Zscholars Program 2023-24
Objective of PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme
The PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme intends to offer financial aid to eligible OBC, EBC, and DNT community students to fund their education. There are numerous students who belong to economically disadvantaged groups of society who are unable to afford the costs of their education. The PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme provides scholarships to students that enable them to pay for all of their educational costs, including tuition and room and board. This will inspire or motivate students to receive a quality education.
Key Highlights of Scheme
|Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
|Name of Scheme
|PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme
|To offer financial aid to OBC, EBC and DNT community students
|Students from class 9th-12th standard.
|31st December 2023
|To offer financial aid to OBC, EBC, and DNT community students
Students should be studying in class from 9th through 12th standard.
- Students who belong to OBC, EBC, and DNT communities are eligible to participate in The Scheme.
- The annual income of the family of an applicant should not exceed Rs. 2,50,000.
Benefits of The Scheme
- The Prime Minister Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme is an amazing initiative of the Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment and they have launched the scheme to award scholarships to students in school to offer them the highest quality education and financial aid per year up to the point they complete their education.
- After the Scheme is implemented, students in the ninth through tenth grades will receive a grant of Rs. 75000 for the entire year. Students in grades 11 and 12 will receive a $125,000 grant.Every year, 125,000 people are killed.
- Selection of the students will be based on analyzing the criteria for eligibility documents, academic records, and other documents.
- The amount of the scholarship will be deposited into the account of the applicants using the DBT Method.
Also Read:- UCL Scholarship
- Students in classes 9th to 10th will be granted a scholarship of Rs. 75,000 per annum.
- Students of the 11th-12th will receive a grant amount of 150,000 rupees. 1,25,000 each year.
The final date for registering in the Scheme will be 31st December 2023.
Also Read: PM YASASVI Scheme Admit Card
In addition to the eligibility requirements, the students will be chosen based on their academic records and supporting documentation.
Online Registration for PM Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme in 2023
- Students should first go to the official website to access the Official Website of the NTA Portal. NTA Portal.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen. Here you have to click the Register button.
- After you have registered, the registration page will appear on your screen. Here, enter the following information:
- Name of father
- Telephone number
- Email id
- District, etc.
- After filling in all the details, Click Submit to finish the process.
PM Yashasvi Central Sector Scheme Login
- Students must first visit the official website for the NTA Portal. of NTA Portal. NTA Portal.
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen. you have to click”Login” to sign in. Login option.
- Next, fill in this field with the following data:
- Application number Password
- Security pin
- After entering the required information, click”Login.
- Email ID :- yet[at]nta[dot]ac[dot]in
- Contact No:-011-40759000, 011-69227700
Question: How long is the final date to register in the scheme?
Answer: Students must complete your form for the Scheme application form by the 31st day of December 2023.
Question: How many people can apply for the Prime Minister’s Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme?
Answer: Students in grades nine through twelve should attend a government-recognized school.
Question: What is the benefit of applying for the Prime Minister’s Yasasvi Central Sector Scheme?
Answer: A scholarship worth Rs. 75,000 will be given to students in grades 9 through 10. A grant of 1,25,000 rupees will be given to 11th and 12th grade students. 1,25,000 per year.
Suggested Link:- UP Gehu Kharid