National Scholarship Portal 2022-23: The National Scholarship Portal hosts 118 scholarship schemes worth hundreds of crores for registered scholarship seekers on the platform. And It has been taken up as a ‘Mission Mode Project’ under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). So As per the data released for the academic year 2020-21, the NSP has helped the government in implementing and disbursing scholarships worth over Rs 2,800 crore. And The platform has over 127 lakh applications, out of which more than 84 lakh applications are verified.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22 is a digital gateway for various government scholarship schemes offered by the Central Government, State Governments, and other government agencies like UGC and AICTE. So It is a one-stop platform for students who are interested in applying for various educational schemes and scholarship services. The portal also looks after the implementation of scholarship schemes and their disbursement.
- What is National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
- National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – What is it?
- National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – Why was it created?
- National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – How can you apply for the scholarship?
- National Scholarship (NSP) – Key Documents Required
- National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 – Key Services
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Contains various scholarships
- National Scholarship (NSP) – Central Schemes
- National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – UGC Schemes
- National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – AICTE Schemes
- National Scholarship (NSP) – State Schemes
- National Scholarship (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts
What is National Scholarship Portal (NSP)?
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is one of the most prominent scholarship portals launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. And It offers various scholarship schemes to SC/ST/OBC/Minority and General Category students. NSP ensures timely disbursement of scholarships to the students and avoids duplication in processing.
Its main objective is to create a transparent database of scholars and ensure that scholarships disburse through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to eligible students.
Also Read:- National Scholarship scheme 202-23
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – What is it?
Introduced as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal has emerged as one of the foremost scholarship portals providing a wide variety of services from student scholarship application to disbursement of scholarships. does. And Offering a smart (simplified, mission-oriented, accountable, responsive, and transparent) system for effective and speedy disposal of scholarships, the portal ensures direct delivery of funds to the beneficiary’s account thereby avoiding any possibility of leakage Can go
NSP can benefit you in the following ways –
- You can find all types of scholarship information on one platform.
- So You have to make a unified application for all scholarships which simplifies the application process.
- And The portal provides better transparency to all its users.
- So You can find master data for all courses and institutes at the pan India level on this single platform.
- So It also acts as a great tool for the departments and ministries in the form of DSS (Decision Support System).
NSP Last Date 2021-22, Trace Mobile Phone Number, Full Form of ATM, Mobile Locator; Free Career Guide, Typing Test Portal, Aadhar Download Online, My Individual Business, Gorgeous Meaning in Hindi.
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – Why was it created?
What was the need to create this portal? This is an obvious question arising in your mind. The major objectives behind the creation of this National Scholarship Portal include –
- To ensure that scholarships are being distributed to the students on time
- And To offer a common platform for both Central and State Government scholarships
- To create a transparent scholarly database
- And To avoid duplication that occurs while processing applications
- To harmonize the diversity of scholarships and their criteria
- To ensure the application of DBT (Direct Benefit Transfer).
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – How can you apply for the scholarship?
To avail of the scholarship mentioned above, you need to register yourself on NSP through a student login. And However, before applying for the scholarship, students must ensure that their current educational institution is registered on the portal. So If the institute is not registered on the portal, the student will not be able to apply for any scholarship. And What are the steps to be followed to apply for the scholarship? Well! Here are the step-by-step details on how you can apply for an NSP scholarship through the
The portal also has a provision for institutions to register themselves, if not already registered. What are the steps to follow to apply for the scholarship? Well! Here are the step-by-step details on how you can apply for an NSP scholarship through the National Scholarship Portal –
- Go to the home page of the portal.
- Click on the ‘Search for Institute’ button.
- And Fill in the required details and get the institute list.
- So In case, the institute is not registered, candidates can request their institutes to register on the portal by clicking here.
Registration with National Scholarship Portal (NSP)
- All new users need to visit the home page of the National Scholarship Portal for registration.
- Click on ‘New Registration’.
- So A page of Guidelines for Registration on NSP will open.
- Read the guidelines carefully.
- Click ‘Continue’ to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Click on ‘Register’.
- And You will receive a Student Application ID and Password on your registered mobile number.
Change Password (A Mandatory Step)
- On successful login, you will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Verify OTP.
- And You direct me to change the password page.
- Change the password and continue.
- After changing the password, you direct to the applicant’s dashboard page.
- And Click on ‘Application Form’ to start the application.
- And Fill in all the registration details, educational details, and basic details.
- Click ‘Save and Continue’.
- And Add contact details, and scheme details, and upload required documents.
- Click ‘Save as Draft’ (to confirm if you have entered the correct information)
- Once confirmed, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
National Scholarship (NSP) – Key Documents Required
While applying for any scholarship on NSP, students have to upload certain documents to complete the application process. However, students are not required to upload any documents for a scholarship amount less than Rs.50,000. They have to submit a copy of the documents to their respective schools/colleges/institute. For all other scholarships, students should keep the following documents handy –
- Bank passbook
- educational documents
- Aadhar number
- Domicile Certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Income certificate (as specified in the respective scholarship guidelines)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Actual student certificate from the school/institute (if the institution/school is different from the applicant’s domicile state)
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App; Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com, List of 2018 Hollywood Adventure Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 – Key Services
Apart from applying for scholarships, the portal also provides many other services for both students and institutions. A user can find out all the services offered through the NSP portal under the ‘Services Section’. The major services listed under this section include –
- NSP 2.0 User Manual – To introduce users to the workflow on NSP. Students will get to know about the detailed registration and application process.
- Scheme Eligibility – Under this section students can filter scholarship schemes based on their specific needs. They have to fill in their domicile state/UT, course level, religion, caste/category, gender, parent’s annual income, disability status, and captcha code.
- List of Ministry Coordinators
- Scheme-wise State Nodal Officers – Under this section, students can browse the list of State Nodal Officers based on the scheme they wish to apply for. For example, if you are applying for the UGC scheme, you can check the details of the State Nodal Officers under the ‘UGC’ section.
- Now Your AISHE Code – This service allows students to check The ISHE code of schools/colleges/institutions registered on NSP by simply providing Institute type, State, District (not compulsory), and University type (not compulsory).
- Get AISHE Code for your Institute – This section allows the institutions which not register on the portal to register themselves by simply filling out the form available.
- List of applicants processed for scholarship – Explore the list of applicants selected for a scholarship in this section. Users have to select the academic year, application type, ministry, scheme, state, and district to get relevant details.
- Search Nodal Officer details – Get the details of the nodal officers for each ministry, state, or district in this section.
- District Nodal Officer details list – Under this section, the students can browse the district-wise list of nodal officers.
- Institute operational manual – The institutions can browse the operation manual on how to fill out the registration form, how to update the profile, and how to remove DISE/AISHE/NCVT code.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – Contains various scholarships
Known for its nationwide reach, the National Scholarship Portal covers almost all types of scholarships for students from class 1 to Ph.D. level. The different types of scholarships that cover NSP categorize majorly under the following sections –
- Central schemes
- UGC Schemes
- AICTE Schemes
- state plans
National Scholarship (NSP) – Central Schemes
Various departments run by the Government of India run several scholarships to help students pursue their dream academic careers without any financial constraints. Well-known providers in the field of scholarships include the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE), Ministry of Labor and Employment (MLE), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. of health and family welfare. Tribal Affairs (MTA), Department of Higher Education (DHE), and more.
भारत सरकार द्वारा संचालित विभिन्न विभाग छात्रों को बिना किसी वित्तीय बाधा के अपने सपनों के अकादमिक करियर को आगे बढ़ाने में मदद करने के लिए कई छात्रवृत्तियां चलाते हैं। छात्रवृत्ति के क्षेत्र में प्रसिद्ध प्रदाताओं में अल्पसंख्यक मामलों के मंत्रालय (MOMA), विकलांग व्यक्तियों के अधिकारिता विभाग (DEPwD), सामाजिक न्याय और अधिकारिता मंत्रालय (MSJE), श्रम और रोजगार मंत्रालय (MLE), मंत्रालय शामिल हैं। स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण के। स्वास्थ्य और परिवार कल्याण की। जनजातीय मामले (एमटीए), उच्च शिक्षा विभाग (डीएचई), और बहुत कुछ।
National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (NSP) – UGC Schemes
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a major statutory body of the Government of India functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It has the objective of coordinating, determining, and maintaining the standards of higher education in India. It is the authority that accredits universities across India and also provides funds to them. Apart from this, UGC also offers some scholarship schemes for students pursuing college-level education.
विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग (यूजीसी) एमएचआरडी (मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय) के तहत कार्यरत भारत सरकार का एक प्रमुख वैधानिक निकाय है। यह भारत में उच्च शिक्षा के मानकों के समन्वय, निर्धारण और रखरखाव के उद्देश्य से स्थापित किया गया है। यह प्राधिकरण है जो पूरे भारत में विश्वविद्यालयों को मान्यता देता है और उन्हें धन भी प्रदान करता है। इसके अलावा, यूजीसी कॉलेज स्तर की शिक्षा प्राप्त करने वाले छात्रों के लिए कुछ छात्रवृत्ति योजनाएं भी प्रदान करता है।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – AICTE Schemes
Considered a national-level council for technical education and a statutory body, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) functions under the Department of Higher Education, MHRD. Operating since 1945, AICTE looks after the coordinated development and proper planning of technical as well as management education systems in India. Despite offering approval for postgraduate and undergraduate programs under specified categories, AICTE also offers several scholarships for students to ensure that financial constraints do not hinder their professional careers.
Also Read:- NSP Last Date 2022-23
तकनीकी शिक्षा के लिए एक राष्ट्रीय स्तर की परिषद और एक वैधानिक निकाय माना जाता है, एआईसीटीई (अखिल भारतीय तकनीकी शिक्षा परिषद) उच्च शिक्षा विभाग, एमएचआरडी के तहत कार्य करता है। 1945 से संचालित, AICTE भारत में तकनीकी के साथ-साथ प्रबंधन शिक्षा प्रणालियों के समन्वित विकास और उचित योजना की देखभाल करता है। निर्दिष्ट श्रेणियों के तहत स्नातकोत्तर और स्नातक कार्यक्रमों के लिए अनुमोदन की पेशकश के बावजूद, एआईसीटीई छात्रों के लिए कई छात्रवृत्तियां भी प्रदान करता है ताकि यह सुनिश्चित किया जा सके कि वित्तीय बाधाएं उनके पेशेवर करियर में बाधा न डालें।
National Scholarship (NSP) – State Schemes
Like the central government, the state government also provides scholarships for the students who are the natives of that respective state. While many state governments operate their own scholarship portal for applications, some prefer to invite applications through the National Scholarship Portal. At present, the National Scholarship Portal covers the state schemes of 6 different states, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Arunachal Pradesh.
केंद्र सरकार की तरह, राज्य सरकार भी उन छात्रों के लिए छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है जो उस संबंधित राज्य के मूल निवासी हैं। जबकि कई राज्य सरकारें आवेदनों के लिए अपना स्वयं का छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल संचालित करती हैं, कुछ राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से आवेदन आमंत्रित करना पसंद करती हैं। वर्तमान में, राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल 6 विभिन्न राज्यों, बिहार, उत्तराखंड, त्रिपुरा, कर्नाटक, मेघालय और अरुणाचल प्रदेश की राज्य योजनाओं को कवर करता है।
National Scholarship (NSP) – Key Disbursement Facts
- According to the NSP, the academic year 2020-21 saw the disbursement of scholarships worth around Rs 2,731 crore till 01 September 2021. And Scholarships basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational, and Technical courses). And Apart from this, the Department of School Education and Literacy offers another scholarship which is for the students of classes 9-12.
- The Ministry of Minority Affairs (MoMA) disbursed a total of INR 1905.21 Cr scholarship fund in the year 2020-21.
- The Department of Higher Education (DHE), which is dedicated to higher education, disbursing only Rs 168.59 crore.
- In addition, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs and the Ministry of Social Justice had disbursed scholarships worth INR 20.23 crore and INR 6.33 crore respectively under their respective schemes for ST and SC students pursuing higher education. Scholarships are basically divided into three categories – Pre-Matric (Class 1 to 10), Post Matric (Class 11, 12, UG, PG), and Higher Education (UG, PG, Vocational, and Technical courses).