NSP 2022: Financial assistance is provided in the form of scholarships to the economically weaker students of the country through several schemes launched by the central government. Through all these schemes one can continue his further education without any hassle. And In this direction, the Government of India has started a portal named National Scholarship Portal (NSP). It is a one-stop solution through which various services are enabled starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursement of various scholarships to the students. Today, through this article, we will tell you about all the necessary information related to this portal, such as Purpose, Benefits, Features, Eligibility Criteria, Documents Required, Application Process, etc. So If you are interested to get all the information related to this portal then stay with us till the end.
Also Read:- NSP Last Date 2022-23
- 1 National Scholarship Portal – NSP 2022
- 2 National Scholarship Scheme- NSP 2022
- 3 Objectives of NSP 2022 Portal
- 4 National Scholarship Portal 2022 (NSP 2022) – How can students benefit from it?
- 5 National Scholarship Portal Scholarship List
- 6 National Scholarship Portal 2022 (NSP) – Various Scholarships Included
- 7 National Scholarship 2022 Application Form
- 8 National Scholarship Portal: How to Apply for the Scholarship?
- 9 National Scholarship 2022 Registration
- 10 National Scholarship Application Status 2021-22
- 11 National Scholarship Scheme Renewal 2021-22
National Scholarship Portal – NSP 2022
The central government has started the NSP portal, with the help of which students of the country can easily apply under various scholarship schemes provided by the central and state governments. This portal has been launched under the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. And Now interested students can get all the necessary information and facilities related to various schemes sitting at home through this portal. For this, they will not have to go to any office or department. Through this online portal, both the time and money of the students will be saved. So Now any student can access the NSP portal by typing National Scholarship Portal.
National Scholarship Scheme- NSP 2022
Through the National Scholarship Portal, students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the Central and State Governments. And This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. So Through this portal, beneficiaries can also check the status of their application. And If you want to get the scholarship given by the government then you have to apply online on the national scholarship portal by following the process given by us. And Fresh applications are also being accepted from 21st August 2020. So Students no longer need to go to government offices to apply for the scholarship. And All they have to do is visit the official website and apply for the scholarship.
Objectives of NSP 2022 Portal
The main objective of the National Scholarship Portal launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology is to provide all the necessary information and facilities related to various scholarship schemes to the economically weaker section students in one place. And Through this portal, students can easily get information about various scholarship schemes launched by the Central Government as well as the State Government from this common platform. Through this portal, the beneficiary students will be able to keep track of the status of their applications. Along with this, timely scholarships will also be provided to the students through this portal. Moreover, with the help of this portal, there will be no duplication in the processing and creation of the learner’s database. In this direction, the Government of India has started a portal named National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
National Scholarship Portal 2022 (NSP 2022) – How can students benefit from it?
Now that you are aware of the benefits that National Scholarship Portal 2022 offers to the students, here is how you can get the best out of this portal -scholarships.gov.in
- Check eligibility for available NSP scholarships.
- Register yourself with the National Scholarship Portal, NSP Login, and apply for the scholarship you are eligible for.
- Hassle-free submission of online applications.
- The officials will verify the online application. And meanwhile, you can also track the status of your application through the portal.
- If successfully verified, the scholarship amount will be credited directly to the student’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT). To know the current status of NSP scholarship payment through the portal.
National Scholarship Portal Scholarship List
At present 20 scholarship schemes are registered on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). The application form must be filled out separately for each scholarship for which the student wishes to enroll. Some of the topmost scholarship schemes are listed below:
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme
- Pre Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students
- National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme
- The incentive to girls for secondary education
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for Higher Class Education for SC Students
- Pre Matric Scholarship for Disabled Students
My Bangalore Mart, Large Scale Industries, E-Aadhar Card Download App, Scholarship.gov.in, Sanjay Leela Bhansali Contact, Digitize India, Stockx.com, List of 2018 Hollywood Adventure Films, Aahar Jharkhand.
National Scholarship Portal 2022 (NSP) – Various Scholarships Included
Known for its nationwide reach, the National Scholarship Portal offers Ph.D. Covers almost all types of scholarships for students studying in Level. The variety of scholarships covered by NSP has been categorized majorly under the following sections –
- Central schemes
- UGC Schemes
- AICTE Schemes
- state plans
National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2022) – Central Schemes
Various departments run by the Government of India run several scholarships to help students pursue their dream academic careers without any financial constraints. And Well-known providers in the field of scholarships include the Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA), Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (DEPwD), Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJE), and Ministry of Labor and Employment (MLE), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. And Tribal Affairs (MTA), Department of Higher Education (DHE), and more.
You can apply for all the scholarships that are being offered by the central government under the Central Scheme section through the National Scholarship Portal. Kindly check the cumulative list of Central NSP Scholarships in the table below.
National Scholarship Portal (NSP 2022) – UGC Schemes
University Grants Commission (UGC) is a major statutory body of the Government of India functioning under the MHRD (Ministry of Human Resource Development). It is established to coordinate, determine and maintain standards of higher education in India. It is the authority that accredits universities across India and also provides them with funds. And Apart from this, UGC also offers some scholarship schemes for students pursuing college-level education.
विश्वविद्यालय अनुदान आयोग (यूजीसी) एमएचआरडी (मानव संसाधन विकास मंत्रालय) के तहत कार्यरत भारत सरकार का एक प्रमुख वैधानिक निकाय है। यह भारत में उच्च शिक्षा के मानकों के समन्वय, निर्धारण और रखरखाव के लिए स्थापित किया गया है। यह प्राधिकरण है जो पूरे भारत में विश्वविद्यालयों को मान्यता देता है और उन्हें धन भी प्रदान करता है। और इसके अलावा, यूजीसी कॉलेज स्तर की शिक्षा प्राप्त करने वाले छात्रों के लिए कुछ छात्रवृत्ति योजनाएं भी प्रदान करता है।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – AICTE Schemes.
And Considered a national-level council for technical education and a statutory body, AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) functions under the Department of Higher Education, MHRD. Operating since 1945, AICTE looks after the coordinated development and proper planning of both technical as well as management education systems in India. Despite sanctioning postgraduate and undergraduate programs under specified categories, AICTE also offers several scholarships for students to ensure that financial constraints do not hinder their professional careers. Kindly find the names of those NSP scholarships in the list below.
और तकनीकी शिक्षा के लिए एक राष्ट्रीय स्तर की परिषद और एक वैधानिक निकाय माना जाता है, एआईसीटीई (अखिल भारतीय तकनीकी शिक्षा परिषद) उच्च शिक्षा विभाग, एमएचआरडी के तहत कार्य करता है। 1945 से संचालित, एआईसीटीई भारत में तकनीकी के साथ-साथ प्रबंधन शिक्षा प्रणालियों के समन्वित विकास और उचित योजना की देखभाल करता है। निर्दिष्ट श्रेणियों के तहत स्नातकोत्तर और स्नातक कार्यक्रमों को मंजूरी देने के बावजूद, एआईसीटीई छात्रों के लिए कई छात्रवृत्तियां भी प्रदान करता है ताकि यह सुनिश्चित किया जा सके कि वित्तीय बाधाएं उनके पेशेवर करियर में बाधा न डालें। कृपया नीचे दी गई सूची में उन एनएसपी छात्रवृत्तियों के नाम खोजें।
National Scholarship Portal (NSP) – State Schemes.
So Like the central government, the state government also provides scholarships for the students who are the natives of that respective state. While many state governments operate their own scholarship portals for applications, some prefer to invite applications through the National Scholarship Portal. And At present, the National Scholarship Portal covers the state schemes of 6 different states, Bihar, Uttarakhand, Tripura, Karnataka, Meghalaya, and Arunachal Pradesh.
तो केंद्र सरकार की तरह, राज्य सरकार भी उन छात्रों के लिए छात्रवृत्ति प्रदान करती है जो उस संबंधित राज्य के मूल निवासी हैं। जबकि कई राज्य सरकारें आवेदन के लिए अपने स्वयं के छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल संचालित करती हैं, कुछ राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से आवेदन आमंत्रित करना पसंद करती हैं। और वर्तमान में, राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल 6 विभिन्न राज्यों, बिहार, उत्तराखंड, त्रिपुरा, कर्नाटक, मेघालय और अरुणाचल प्रदेश की राज्य योजनाओं को कवर करता है।
National Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The National Scholarship Portal has the facility to fill out online application forms for various government scholarships and direct disbursement of amounts to the students. To avail of any of the scholarships available on the NSP Portal, students need to fill out the National Scholarship Portal Application Form. We are providing you the steps to log in to the National Scholarship Portal student in the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website and link for NSP Portal.
- Click on New User on the homepage. Register button on the top left.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions by pressing the Continue button below.
- On the registration page, you will be asked for basic details along with your bank account details.
- After filling out the NSP Application Form click on the Register button.
National Scholarship Portal: How to Apply for the Scholarship?
Students can log in to the National Scholarship Portal to apply by following these simple steps:
- Go to the National Scholarship Portal by clicking on the link.
- On the homepage, look for the scholarship you are interested in under On Board Schemes.
- Click on the apply button next to your chosen scholarship.
- Student Login, if not already done.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions and press the Register button below.
- You can track National Scholarship Portal Application Status right after registration.
National Scholarship 2022 Registration
First step:- To register yourself you have to go to National Scholarship
- From the home page of the website, you have to click on “New Registration”
- Read the instructions that appear on the screen, tick the checkbox, and click on the “Continue” option
- Enter the details asked on the screen like name, date of birth, mobile number, gender, email id, bank details, etc.
- Enter the captcha code and click on the “Register” option
Second Step Login:- Login through your “Student Registration ID”
- Click on the “Application Form” icon
- The application form will be displayed on the screen
- Fill in the asked details i.e. Domicile State, Student Name, Date of Birth, Community/Category, Father’s Name, Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number, Scholarship Category, Gender, Religion, Mother’s Name, Annual Family Income, Email ID, etc.,
- Click “Save & Continue”, and the next page appeared.
- Upload scanned copies of documents.
- Click on “Final Submission”
- Thus, the application has to be submitted at the end.
National Scholarship Application Status 2021-22
- Firstly visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link and choose your year
- Now you have to enter your Application ID and Password
- After that, you have to click on check your status
- Application status will be on your screen
National Scholarship Scheme Renewal 2021-22
- You have to visit the official website to check
- From the home page of the website you have to click on “Login”
- Now enter Application ID, Password, and Captcha on the screen
- Click on the “Login” option and apply for renewal of the application