National Scholarship Portal Bihar: There are different types of scholarships available in the Bihar state of India and under this Bihar Scholarship article today, we will share with you all the important aspects of the entire scholarship scheme that has been launched by the Chief Minister of Bihar state to implement good education system and provide different types of incentives to all students. So In this article, we will share with you the step-by-step procedure through which you can apply for the different scholarship scheme which has been launched by the government of the state. Therefore Also, we will provide you with the eligibility criteria and process to check the application status. And Through the National scholarship portal, the students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the central and state government. And This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology, Government of India.
नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल बिहार: भारत के बिहार राज्य में विभिन्न प्रकार की स्कॉलरशिप उपलब्ध हैं और आज के इस बिहार स्कॉलरशिप लेख के तहत, हम आपके साथ बिहार के मुख्यमंत्री द्वारा शुरू की गई संपूर्ण छात्रवृत्ति योजना के सभी महत्वपूर्ण पहलुओं को साझा करेंगे। अच्छी शिक्षा प्रणाली लागू करने और सभी छात्रों को विभिन्न प्रकार के प्रोत्साहन प्रदान करने के लिए राज्य। हम आपको आवेदन की स्थिति की जांच करने के लिए पात्रता मानदंड और प्रक्रिया प्रदान करेंगे। और राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के माध्यम से, छात्र केंद्र और राज्य सरकार द्वारा दी जाने वाली विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन कर सकते हैं। और इस पोर्टल को इलेक्ट्रॉनिक्स और सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी मंत्रालय, भारत सरकार द्वारा लॉन्च किया गया है।
About Bihar Scholarship 2022
There are many scholarships that are launched by the government of Bihar to implement a good education system and to provide different types of benefits to all of the students who belong to a backward category or backward caste or economical backward caste in India. So The scholarship which will be provided by the government of Bihar will help many of the students to gain good employment and education opportunities and they will be able to complete the education without any financial burden.
एक अच्छी शिक्षा प्रणाली को लागू करने और भारत में पिछड़ी श्रेणी या पिछड़ी जाति या आर्थिक पिछड़ी जाति के सभी छात्रों को विभिन्न प्रकार के लाभ प्रदान करने के लिए बिहार सरकार द्वारा कई छात्रवृत्तियां शुरू की गई हैं। तो बिहार सरकार द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली छात्रवृत्ति से कई छात्रों को अच्छे रोजगार और शिक्षा के अवसर प्राप्त करने में मदद मिलेगी और वे बिना किसी वित्तीय बोझ के शिक्षा पूरी करने में सक्षम होंगे।
Also Read:- UP ScholarShip
Which scholarship schemes of Bihar are available?
Here is the list of scholarships available for Bihar students for which they can apply subject to other eligibility conditions:
- Post Matric Scholarship (PMS) for BC-EBS
- Post Matric Scholarship for SC (PMS)
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Disabled Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Post Matric Scholarship for Scheduled Tribes (PMS)
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for Minorities
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Disabled Students
- National Means Cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS)
- Mukhyamantri Medhavi Yojana for EBC / BC Students, Bihar
- Bihar Talent Search Examination (BTSE)
- National Talent Search Examination
Application Procedure Of Bihar Scholarship 2022
To apply for the scholarship you have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- Click on the link given here
- Click on State schemes options present on the menu bar
- Select the state
- The application details will be displayed on your screen.
- On the homepage, you have to click on state schemes
- Now you have to select this state
- As soon as you select the state application form will be displayed on your screen
- You have to enter all the required details in this application form
- Now you have to upload all the required documents
- After that, you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for the Bihar scholarship 2021
Documents Required to apply for Bihar Scholarship 2022
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Previous class mark sheet
- Fees receipt
- Cast certificate
- Disability certificate and other documents as required.
How to Fill Bihar Scholarship 2022 Form?
The application forms of Bihar Scholarship 2022 are accepted in online mode for pre and post-matric scholarship 2022 while those for NTSE and NMMS exams are filled through respective schools. The Bihar scholarship online form can fill out through the National Scholarship Portal by following the steps given here:
Also Read:- National Scholarship
Bihar Scholarship Registration
- Browse with the official website: scholarships.gov.in.
- On the home page, find and click the link that says: ‘New Registration’.
- It will open a new page where some guidelines will be display. Read them carefully and tick the disclaimer box.
- Then click on the continue button and it will lead to the registration form.
- Choose Bihar from the list of domiciles then choose the category to apply for Bihar scholarship 2022.
- Enter the student’s name and choose ‘Scholarship scheme’ from the list of scheme types.
- Fill in other details such as contact details, bank details, ID details, and enter the captcha code.
- Submit it by clicking the register button after accepting all the disclaimers.
- Note down the application number generated and display the screen.
- Click on the continue button and it will redirect to the login page.
Bihar Scholarship Login
- After the registration, students will need to log in with their credentials.
- After that, They need to enter their application number in the login window.
- Then, fill in the password that will be a student’s date of birth.
- And Now enter the captcha code as shown on the screen and click on the login button.
- So An OTP will sent to the register mobile number, enter the same and click on ‘Confirm OTP’, it will lead to a password change window.
- And Enter a new password and confirm the same by re-entering it. Now Then, submit it and it will open the student dashboard.
Filling of Bihar Scholarship Form 2022
- On the dashboard, open the link of the application form and it will lead to Bihar Scholarship 2022 form.
- Enter the General information as asked.
- So Then enter the current academic details, previous class/course details, and other all details as asked.
- So Now click on the ‘Save and Continue’ button to submit the same.
- Uploading of Documents
- In the next window, students are ask to enter contact details. To fill the same carefully.
- Then it will show the available scheme as per the candidate’s eligibility.
- And Students who will get a scholarship amount of more than Rs. 50000 will need to submit documents online as asked. While others need to submit their documents at respective/Schools/Colleges/Institutes.
Renew of Bihar Scholarship 2022
Students who have received the Bihar scholarship amount in the previous year, do not need to register freshly at NSP 2.0. They need to apply for the renewal of the Bihar scholarship 2022. So For this, they can follow the given steps:
After opening the official website, click on the relevant link of renewal as per year.
- Enter application ID and password.
- And Fill in the captcha code and submit it.
- So On the dashboard, click the link that says apply for renewal.
- It will open a form. And Students need to enter the details as asked for renewal.
- After Then click the ‘Final Submit’ button and the application for Bihar scholarship 2022 renewal will be submit.
- Take a printout of the Bihar scholarship form to use later.
- Bihar Scholarship 2022 Status
- Students should keep checking their Bihar scholarship status to know the process of their application. Thus they will come to know if their application is passing the stages or is stuck at any stage due to any discrepancy.
- To check their Bihar scholarship 2022 form status, a student needs to log in to NSP 2.0 with their credentials. So Then click on the link that says check application status and Bihar scholarship 2022 status will open on the screen as shown below:
Bihar Scholarship Eligibility
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Combined Counseling Board (CCB) Scholarship. So The candidate must be a permanent citizen of Bihar. Applicant must have attended UG or Graduation or PG courses. Applicant must have passed the exam with at least 40% to 50% grade. So The student must fulfill certain conditions to apply for the scholarship on the Bihar Scholarship Portal. If a student is found ineligible for the scholarship then his/her application may reject.
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
How can I get a scholarship in Bihar?
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar state.
- The applicant should be studying in Post-Matriculation class.
- And the applicant must be studying a recognized course.
- And The applicant must belong to the category of SC or ST category.
- The annual income of the family cannot exceed 2.5 lakhs.
What is the Bihar NSP Scholarship?
This scholarship is run by the Ministry of Labor and Employment, Government of India. So This scheme is for those students who are studying from classes 1 to 10 and are children of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM workers. Selected students under this scheme will receive a scholarship amounts up to INR 1840.
How many scholarships are there in Bihar?
Every year how many post-matric scholarships are distributed by the Bihar state government to the students. therefore a total of 3 lakh students is benefitted from the post-matric scholarship given by the Bihar state government.
Which scholarship is available now in Bihar?
Post Matric Scholarship For BC-EBC Under Bihar Scholarship
The post-matric scholarship is available for the students of Bihar state who belong to Backward classes and economically backward classes.