NSP gov in or scholarship last date is 15th January, notification is issued by UGC for various scholarships. So Candidates have to fill out the application form on the official website. scholarship.gov.in 2021-22 The verification process will end on 10 January 2022. The NSP scholarship is done for four schemes as per the UGC notification.
NSP gov in या छात्रवृत्ति की अंतिम तिथि 15 जनवरी है, विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के लिए UGC द्वारा अधिसूचना जारी की जाती है। तो उम्मीदवारों को आधिकारिक वेबसाइट पर आवेदन पत्र भरना होगा। छात्रवृत्ति.gov.in 2021-22 सत्यापन प्रक्रिया 10 जनवरी 2022 को समाप्त हो जाएगी। एनएसपी छात्रवृत्ति यूजीसी अधिसूचना के अनुसार चार योजनाओं के लिए की जाती है।
Also Read:- National Scholarship Portal Bihar
NSP 2.0 Details
The institutions registered on NSP 2.0 are required to submit the Institution Registration Form for the assessment year 2021-22. Check here NSP 2.0 Online Application Registration Form link. Also, Apply to National Scholarship Portal You can apply PM Scholarship for the 12th. Log in and fill out the registration form to get more details about National Scholarship Portal 2021. Please go through the full article before applying. Student Form Submission (Pre/Post/MCM/Top Class Schemes): 15 January 2022. You need to log in under the ‘Student Login’ option by entering your Permanent ID and Date of Birth. So After logging in, you will see the option of ‘Check Your Status’. So Under this option, you can check your online status. The application dates have been extended for Central Sector Post / MCM / Top Class Schemes except for schemes of WARB.
एनएसपी 2.0 पर पंजीकृत संस्थानों को आकलन वर्ष 2021-22 के लिए संस्थान पंजीकरण फॉर्म जमा करना आवश्यक है। यहां देखें एनएसपी 2.0 ऑनलाइन आवेदन पंजीकरण फॉर्म लिंक। नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल भी अप्लाई करें आप 12वीं के लिए पीएम स्कॉलरशिप अप्लाई कर सकते हैं। नेशनल स्कॉलरशिप पोर्टल 2021 के बारे में अधिक जानकारी प्राप्त करने के लिए लॉग इन करें और पंजीकरण फॉर्म भरें। कृपया आवेदन करने से पहले पूरा लेख देखें। स्टूडेंट फॉर्म सबमिशन (प्री/पोस्ट/एमसीएम/टॉप क्लास स्कीम्स): 15 जनवरी 2022। आपको अपनी परमानेंट आईडी और जन्मतिथि डालकर ‘स्टूडेंट लॉगइन’ विकल्प के तहत लॉग इन करना होगा। लॉग इन करने के बाद आपको ‘चेक योर स्टेटस’ का विकल्प दिखाई देगा। तो इस विकल्प के तहत आप अपना ऑनलाइन स्टेटस चेक कर सकते हैं। WARB की योजनाओं को छोड़कर सेंट्रल सेक्टर पोस्ट / MCM / टॉप क्लास योजनाओं के लिए आवेदन की तारीखें बढ़ा दी गई हैं।
NSP Log in Portal
Check complete registration, NSP portal login 2021-22, and renewal process for your scholarship. Welcome to National Scholarship Portal 2021 (NSP). how to apply? A student applying for the scholarship for the first time (fresh student). www.scholarships.gov.in 2021-22 Login to your account AY: 2021-22. Application ID is the same as the previous year’s student registration ID. Therefore Also, check www.desw.gov.in Scholarship. UGC-URH, PG Professor, PGSGC, Ishan Uday- Institute Verification has been extended up to 10th January 2022. Institutions/Schools/ITIs having valid AISHE/DISE/NCVT/SCVT codes can register on NSP. To know whether the Institute/School/ITI is registered on NSP Portal or not, visit https://scholarships.gov.in and click on “Search Institute/School/ITI”. To know about the National Scholarship Portal NSP 2.0 and the complete procedure that is provided by the Govt. The candidate must fill out the NSP application form before the last date 15 January 2022.
Also Read:- NSP Scholarship Status
National Scholarship Portal Various Scholarships
The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) minimizes the falsity of applications. The platform has more than 125 lakh applications, out of which 105 lakh applications have also been verified. According to the academic year 2021-22, a total of 1 crore 40 lakh 60 thousand applications were received for various scholarships in India. So (NSP) is a digital scholarship platform that brings together many scholarships offered by the Central Government, State Governments, and various government institutions like UGC (University Grants Commission), AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education), etc.
The main objective of NSP is to provide a one-stop solution for all scholarship-related queries of the candidates. NSP is also known as NSP Portal 2.0. National Scholarship Portal, login and apply for registration. Once you are done with the completed application, NSP also provides a provision to track your current application status through the ‘Check Your Status’ tab.
Apply for this scholarship scheme through a mobile app- UMANG. By installing this app, candidates can register themselves for this scholarship. Therefore The app covers the end-to-end services of the National Scholarship Portal. You can not only get access to NSP scholarships but also apply for them in a few simple steps. It is also known as NSP Portal 2.0. So NSP has been launched by the Government of India as part of its Digital India program. After That Keep all the documents handy before applying through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP).
NSP Scholarship 2021-22 Latest Update
- Application dates for all Central Sector Post Matric, MCM, and Top Category Schemes have been extended till 15 January 2022
- Institute verification dates for Pre-Matric Labor Scheme and Pre-Matric Minority Scheme (Central Sector) have been extended up to 15-01-2022 and District/State verification dates up to January 31, 2022.
- Renewal Application Where there is no match in Aadhar details, they can submit their application now
- From the assessment year 2021-22, all complaints relating to various schemes should be addressed to the Grievance Officer of the scheme appointed by the respective Ministries. So The details of Grievance Officers are available on the first page of the portal under “Services”.
The Process of Online Application Form 2021-22 for NSP for Freshers.
- To submit the online application, first of all, log on to the website http://www.scholarships.gov.in/.
- And now on the home page click on “Apply For Fresh”.
- Fill in the details and click on registration.
- Once the registration is done successfully, the application will get their “Student Registration ID”.
- After successful login to the portal, the welcome page appeared.
- Students will appear to log in to the account through “Student Registration ID”.
- On clicking the “Application Form” icon, applicants will be directed to the application screen.
- And on clicking “Save & Continue” the next page appears.
- On clicking “Final Submission” the application was finally submitted.
NSP Documents Required
The candidate applying for the scholarship must have the following documents. Some of the required documents are listed below:
- Candidate’s Aadhar Card
- candidate’s bank passbook
- Caste certificate (if you belong to a special category).
- Income certificate (as per scholarship type).
- Last year’s educational qualification certificate.
- Self-declaration certificate.
- candidate’s photo
- Candidate’s mobile number
Check Application Status on NSP Log in Portal
- To check application status visit the official website www.scholarships.gov.in
- To apply, click on Login and log in using your Application Number and Password.
- Select the Check Your Status button.
- Here you will get the current status of your scholarship application.
- After checking the status, click on Logout.
Benefits of National Scholarships Portal 2022
The following are the benefits of the NSP 2022.
- Transparent records.
- Up to date data available
- No double applications
- Help as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments
- Easy application procedure
- Information about all the scholarships in one portal
- Single integrated application
- Suggest for the students about the best scholarship scheme to apply
FAQ- Frequently Asked Question
Who are eligible to apply for NSP Scholarship?
Stream and pursue regular course (not correspondence or distance mode) from the respective examination board in class XII of 10+2 pattern or equivalent in colleges/institutions recognized by All India Council of Technical Education, UGC Act, 1956, Medical Council of India, Dental Council of India and concerned.
Is NSP Scholarship for all students?
Applying for scholarship under National Scholarship Portal (NSP) (Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India) It is necessary to apply under State Scholarship Portal (SSP) – Karnataka as NSP ID is required to apply under SSP it occurs. Only those students who are not included in NSP will come under the purview of SSP.
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma or Master’s Degree in Class 10 and 12 First-year students with 60% and above marks can apply; So The annual income of the family should not exceed Rs 3.5 lakh. So Candidates can be regular or correspondent students. Therefore Rewards: Up to 100% tuition fee support is given to the selected students.
Is a Bonafide Certificate require for NSP?
The student needs to provide a genuine certificate in the prescribed proforma if the student’s domicile state is different from the state of the institution/school he is studying in.
Is NSP Scholarship for all students?
Applying for scholarship under National Scholarship Portal (NSP) (Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India) It is necessary to apply under State Scholarship Portal (SSP) – Karnataka as NSP ID is required to apply under SSP it occurs. Therefore Only those students who are not included in NSP will come under the purview of SSP.
Is NSP Scholarship for OBC Category?
The objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to OBC students studying at the post-matriculation or post-secondary level to enable them to complete their education. And So The rates under various post-matric courses range between Rs. 750 per month and Rs. 260 per month for hostels.
Which caste is eligible for an NSP scholarship?
The reservation for different categories is as follows: Therefore Scheduled Castes (SC) 15%, Scheduled Tribes (ST) 7.5%, Other Backward Classes (OBC) 27%, and Horizontal 5% for Physically Handicapped/Persons with Disabilities (PWD) for ) in all categories.