Scholarship Portal Login: The National Scholarship Portal (NSP) is a digital portal that allows applicants to choose and apply from over 50 scholarships offered by the Central and state government. So The National e-Government Plan (NeGP) established the NSP as a one-stop digital platform for scholarship applications and disbursement.
छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल लॉगिन: राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल (एनएसपी) एक डिजिटल पोर्टल है जो आवेदकों को केंद्र और राज्य सरकार द्वारा दी जाने वाली 50 से अधिक छात्रवृत्तियों में से चुनने और आवेदन करने की अनुमति देता है। इसलिए नेशनल ई-गवर्नमेंट प्लान (एनईजीपी) ने एनएसपी को छात्रवृत्ति आवेदनों और वितरण के लिए वन-स्टॉप डिजिटल प्लेटफॉर्म के रूप में स्थापित किया।
- National Scholarship Scheme- NSP
- Scholarship – About the Scholarship portal Login
- How does the national scholarship portal work?
- Is National Scholarship Portal safe?
- NSP Scholarship – Documents Required
- How do I register for my scholarship online?
- How do I log into the national scholarship portal?
- How do I check my national scholarship portal status?
- How do I get my NSP username and password?
- What is the User ID for the national scholarship portal?
- How do I check my NSP scholarship?
- How can I check my NSP scholarship status 2021 22?
- Who can apply for the national scholarship portal?
- How do I apply for scholarships?
- How can I check up on scholarship status 2021-22?
- How can I correct my scholarship form?
- How much percentage is required for a scholarship?
- What is the scholarship’s last date?
- How can I get a scholarship after the 12th?
- How can I apply for a scholarship in India?
- How can I know my Aadhar scholarship number?
National Scholarship Scheme- NSP
Through the National scholarship portal, the students can apply for various scholarship schemes offered by the central and state government. So This portal has been launched by the Ministry of Electronics and Information technology, Government of India. Thereby Through this portal, the beneficiaries can even check their application status. So If you want to get a scholarship offered by the government then you have to apply online on the National Scholarship Portal by following the procedure given by us. And Fresh applications are also being accepted from 21st August 2020. So The students are now not required to visit government offices in order to apply for scholarships. Thereby just have to go to the official website and apply for a scholarship.
Also Read:- Scholarship Status
Scholarship – About the Scholarship portal Login
The NSP portal has been introduced by the Union Government under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). The key objective behind introducing this portal was to ensure efficient and timely disbursement of scholarships to the end beneficiaries i.e. students without any leakages. So To do so, the portal boasts of a SMART system that is Simplified, Mission-Oriented, Accountable, Responsive, and Transparent. The students looking for a scholarship can avail of the following benefits through NSP –
एनएसपी पोर्टल को केंद्र सरकार द्वारा राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना (एनईजीपी) के तहत पेश किया गया है। इस पोर्टल को शुरू करने के पीछे मुख्य उद्देश्य अंतिम लाभार्थियों यानी छात्रों को बिना किसी रिसाव के छात्रवृत्ति का कुशल और समय पर वितरण सुनिश्चित करना था। तो ऐसा करने के लिए, पोर्टल एक स्मार्ट सिस्टम का दावा करता है जो सरलीकृत, मिशन-उन्मुख, जवाबदेह, उत्तरदायी और पारदर्शी है। छात्रवृत्ति की तलाश कर रहे छात्र एनएसपी के माध्यम से निम्नलिखित लाभों का लाभ उठा सकते हैं
- Information of all scholarships on one platform
- The single application window for all scholarships
- Hassle-free scholarship processing
- Increased transparency
How does the national scholarship portal work?
National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled.
Is National Scholarship Portal safe?
Indian Government and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology department have been developed a website named “National Scholarship Portal”. So NSP Portal provides complete security to the account of the recipient created on it.
NSP Scholarship – Documents Required
The documents required for each NSP scholarship may vary. However, some of the key documents that you must keep intact to make a successful application include –
- Educational documents
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide certificate from school/institution (as applicable)
These documents are only required to be uploaded for scholarship amounts greater than INR 50,000. So, However, for scholarship amounts less than INR 50,000, the students are required to submit these documents to their respective school/institute/college.
How do I register for my scholarship online?
- Scholarship Form – Apply for scholarships online
- National Scholarship Portal Registration.
- Log in with National Scholarship Portal.
- So Now Change the password (A compulsory step)
- Enter the Dashboard & Complete the Application.
- New student registration.
- Student Login.
Also Read:- Scholarship Portal 2022
How do I log into the national scholarship portal?
- Open the official portal of the National Scholarship Portal on your browser.
- and Click on the Login option located on the homepage.
- and Enter the Application ID and password in the given fields.
- Type the captcha correctly.
- Click on the Login button.
How do I check my national scholarship portal status?
To know the Status of NSP Scholarship Status for Fresh/ renewal, Students can visit the NSP website or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/renewal/loginPage.action. 2. So Next, Students can provide the application ID and Password.
How do I get my NSP username and password?
National Scholarship Portal Forgot Password
- Now click on the Login button and then click on Forgot password.
- Here enter your Application Id and then enter the captcha code.
- Now Click on Next and then enter OTP sent to your mobile number. And Once verified, click on submit and wait for the password page to open.
What is the User ID for the national scholarship portal?
The login id and password to log into the NSP portal will be your Application Id and DOB respectively. You are advised to mandatorily change your password at the time of the first login for security purposes.
How do I check my NSP scholarship?
The Process to Check the Scheme Wise Scholarship Sanctioned List
- Students can go through the NSP portal or go through the direct link which is https://scholarships.gov.in/fresh/onlineSanctionedList.
- So then, Select academic year, application type, Ministry, Scheme, State, District and Enter Captcha.
How can I check my NSP scholarship status 2021 22?
- Now comes the process to check the status of your application.
- And On the home page, you need to click on the link and then select the year.
- So you need to enter your application ID and password.
- So you have to click on the status and your application status will be there on your screen.
scholarships.gov.in 2019, Live Location Tracker, BBC Full Form, Mobile Locator, Free Career Guide, Online Typing Test, mksy.up.gov.in, My Individual Business.
Who can apply for the national scholarship portal?
Students who have passed Class XII and have received fresh/renewal scholarships through the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) must apply online in the National Scholarship Portal (www.scholarships.gov.in) for the renewal scholarships.
How do I apply for scholarships?
- Try these free sources of information about scholarships:
- the financial aid office at a college or career school.
- a high school or TRIO counselor.
- the U.S. Department of Labor’s FREE scholarship search tool.
- federal agencies.
- your state grant agency.
- your library’s reference section.
How can I check up on scholarship status 2021-22?
Applicants can check the status of their application on the official web portal when the status link is active. So Applicants must personally submit the application form to the scholarship office and must collect the receipt.
How can I correct my scholarship form?
- How to do correction in UP Scholarship after final submission?
- Select your login type.
- Fresh Student Login.
- Renewal Student Login.
- Select your application type.
- Pre matric(Class 9th, 10th) (Fresh/Renewal)
- Post matric Inter (Class 11th,12th) (Fresh/Renewal)
- Post matric Other Than Inter (BA, B.tech & Other) (Fresh/Renewal).
How much percentage is required for a scholarship?
The minimum percentage criteria for applying for any scholarship is that the candidate must have secured above 80% marks in the class 12 examination. And Also, the candidate’s parental income should not exceed Rs.
What is the scholarship’s last date?
The last date to apply for a UGC scholarship on the national scholarship portal is 20 January 2021 and the last date for the student verification by the institute has also been extended. And now the new date for verification is 5 February 2021.
How can I get a scholarship after the 12th?
- Following are the top 10 scholarships available for students who have completed their 12th class:
- College Admission Scholarship Application (CASA)
- PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students.
- Combined Counselling Board (CCB) Scholarship.
- Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarships.
- INSPIRE Scholarship.
Also Read:- NSP Last Date
How can I apply for a scholarship in India?
Provide information about the talent required by the scholarship for which you are applying. Provide any necessary financial information such as total family income, number of children in your household, and number of children in the college. Mail all the required documents to the address provided on the application.
How can I know my Aadhar scholarship number?
- Click on the given link- Here.
- Enter Aadhaar No. and Security code.
- An OTP will be sent to the registered number.
- Enter OTP and proceed.
- Aadhaar-Bank linking status will open.
- Check the linked bank name & check UP scholarship in the linked account.
My Bangalore Mart, My Business Mart, Aadhar Card Centre, Scholarship Online Form, Actor Yash Phone Number, Digitize India, A To Z Website Review.
4 thoughts on “Scholarship Portal Login, Registration, Status”
Pingback: National Minority Scholarship, Status-https://www.scholarshipsgov.in/
Pingback: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-22-Check NSP Scholarship Status
Pingback: National Scholarship Portal (NSP) 2021-2022: Registration, Login & Status
Pingback: National Scholarship Portal 2022 - Check NSP 2.0 Last Date, Online Form