Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23: National Scholarship Introduced as a mission mode project under the National e-Governance Plan (NeGP), the National Scholarship Portal has emerged as a premier scholarship portal, from student scholarship applications to the disbursement of scholarships Provides a variety of services. The Government of India has offered a scholarship scheme for all the candidates who are family are not financially well so they do not continue their studies according to the scheme the students are capable to continue their studies. The main motive of this scholarship scheme for the bright future of India is that every student will be educated money is not a matter of the education of students. www desw gov in scholarship 2022-23
- 1 In Hindi:
- 2 SCHOLARSHIPS.GOV.IN ONLINE REGISTRATION LOGIN STATUS
- 3 NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME UNDER NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL (NSP) 2022-23
- 4 BENEFITS OF THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
- 5 OBJECTIVE OF NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
- 6 DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL SCHEMES
- 7 ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL 2022
- 8 HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME – APPLICATION FORM
- 9 HIGHLIGHTS REGARDING THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL 2023
- 10 NSP SCHOLARSHIP 2023 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- 11 SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL:
- 12 HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE NSP SCHOLARSHIP 2023 | APPLICATION PROCESS:
- 13 FAQs on Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23
राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति राष्ट्रीय ई-गवर्नेंस योजना (एनईजीपी) के तहत एक मिशन मोड परियोजना के रूप में पेश की गई, राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल एक प्रमुख छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल के रूप में उभरा है, छात्र छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन से लेकर छात्रवृत्ति के वितरण तक विभिन्न प्रकार की सेवाएं प्रदान करता है। भारत सरकार ने उन सभी उम्मीदवारों के लिए एक छात्रवृत्ति योजना की पेशकश की है जो आर्थिक रूप से ठीक नहीं हैं, इसलिए वे अपनी पढ़ाई जारी नहीं रखते हैं, इस योजना के अनुसार छात्र अपनी पढ़ाई जारी रखने में सक्षम हैं। भारत के उज्ज्वल भविष्य के लिए इस छात्रवृत्ति योजना का मुख्य उद्देश्य यह है कि प्रत्येक छात्र शिक्षित होगा धन छात्रों की शिक्षा की बात नहीं है।
SCHOLARSHIPS.GOV.IN ONLINE REGISTRATION LOGIN STATUS
National Scholarships Portal is a one-stop solution through which various services starting from student application, application receipt, processing, sanction, and disbursal of various scholarships to Students are enabled. And national Scholarships Portal is taken as Mission Mode Project under National e-Governance Plan (NeGP). National Scholarship Portal works for Central Ministries.
NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME UNDER NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL (NSP) 2022-23
National Scholarship Portal covers lots of scholarships for all the students of India. These Scholarships are based on the educational degrees and needs of the students. The scholarships are categorized in many ways. The list of the category of the scholarship, in brief, are listed below.
CENTRAL SCHEMES NSP
These are scholarships that are run by the departments like the Ministry of Minority Affairs, the Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, the Ministry of Labour and Employment, the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, and others.
These are the scholarships offered by the University Grants Commission and the All India Council for Technical Education under the ‘UGC/AICTE Schemes’ section. The Ministry of Education runs these scholarships.
STATE SCHEMES NSP
All the schemes which cover a particular state are categorized to be in State Schemes. NSP presents almost all the schemes which are for one state under state schemes.
BENEFITS OF THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
National Scholarship Portal represents all the scholarships. NSP Portal gives a direct link for the application process and application form. All the new scholarships are available here. Candidates can approach the scholarship as per their courses easily. Most important this portal reduces fraud applications.
OBJECTIVE OF NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL
The National Scholarship Portal ensures timely disbursement of Scholarships to students. The NSP provides a common portal for various Scholarship schemes of Central and State Governments. This portal has given a transparent database of scholars which avoids duplication in processing. NSP has given harmonization of different Scholarship schemes. This portal provides Direct Benefit Transfer and application forms.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL SCHEMES
The students must have some common documents required for all the schemes. These documents must be required for any scheme candidate applying from the National Scholarship Portal. These documents are :
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Domicile certificate (if applicable)
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Marksheet (as per scholarship)
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bonafide certificate from school/institution (as applicable)
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL 2022
If you want to apply for any scheme from NSP then you should have a registered account on National Scholarship Portal. To make a registered account follow the steps below:
- First login to the National Scholarship Portal i.e. https://scholarships.gov.in/.
- Click on New Registration from Home Page.
- In the new tab, fill all the details asked.
- Now select the domicile certificate because the Application Id needs a location.
- Now set the username and password for further use.
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME – APPLICATION FORM
Students who want to apply for any scheme from the National Scholarship Portal can follow the steps:
- First login to the NSP Portal with your application id and password.
- Complete your profile by entering your details.
- Fill in your educational and bank details.
- Check the Scholarship Scheme as per your eligibility.
- Now click on apply
- In the new tab fill the application form with all the details asked correctly.
- Upload all the scanned documents asked.
- Take the hard copy of your application form for further use.
HIGHLIGHTS REGARDING THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL 2023
|Name Of The Offering Portal||National Scholarship Portal|
|Comes Under the||Central Government Of India|
|Offered Scholarship||Pre Matric, Post Matric, etc|
|Starting Date of Apply In the Scheme||August 2023|
|Ending date of application in the Scholarship Scheme||30 November 2023|
|Name of The Authority||Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Mode Of Apply||Apply Online|
NSP SCHOLARSHIP 2023 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- The candidate will be a Permanent native of India.
- The Applied applicant has passed the past year’s examination.
- the applicant will have all the required documents.
- The applied candidate will have their own bank account.
- The Family Income Of the applicant will not be more than 2,50,000/- Per Annum
- The candidate will not be taking the benefit of any other scholarship scheme.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE NATIONAL SCHOLARSHIP PORTAL:
- List of Ministry Co-ordinators
- Scheme Wise State Nodal Officers
- Know Your AISHE Code
- Get AISHE Code for your Institute
- List Of Applicants Processed For Scholarships
- Institute KYC Registration Form
- Institute Operational manual
- NODAL OFFICER, PFMS
- Grievance Redressal
- NSP 2.0 User Manual
- Scheme Eligibility
- Search Nodal Officer Details
- District Nodal Officer Details List
HOW TO APPLY ONLINE FOR THE NSP SCHOLARSHIP 2023 | APPLICATION PROCESS:
First Of All, Applicants have to go to the official website of the NSP via the given Below link.
- Now on the homepage of the official website click on the New Registration
- Now A New Page will be in front of you read all the terms and conditions and accept the Declaration Form.
- a registration page will be in front of you and you have to fill up all the correct information such as the State of Domicile, Scholarship Category, Name of Student, DOB, Mobile Number, etc
- Now through the OTP verification process verify your mobile number.
- Fill the OTP in the Appearing Column which is received in the Registered Mobile Number.
- Now in Last, The applicants have to attach all required documents and with the click, of the submit button your application is successfully registered.
FAQs on Scholarships.gov.in 2022-23
How can I apply for the PM Modi scholarship?
PM Scholarship is available for education boards in India like CBSE, ICSE, IB, and State board Classes for 10th, and 12th students. Now All-Pass out students can apply online for PM Scholarship Schemes 2022. Scholarship for 10th Passed Students / Scholarship List after 12th Passed Students / www.desw.gov.in Scholarship.
How many scholarships can a student get in India?
You can apply for as many scholarships as you want to but can avail only one. This condition of availing of a scholarship may vary from provider to provider.
Do scholarships give you money?
Private scholarships may be sent directly to your college account or they may be sent to you in the form of a check or direct deposit into your bank account. If you win a scholarship and you’re not sure how you’ll receive the money—just ask.
Do we have to return scholarship money?
The amount already paid may also be recovered at the discretion of the State Government. A scholar is liable to refund the scholarship amount at the discretion of the State Government, if during the course of the year, the studies for which the scholarship has been awarded, are discontinued by him/her.
What are the exams for a scholarship?
Scholarship Exams 2022
- AIMST Exam. All India Meritorious Scholarship Test.
- GIIS CV Raman Scholarship. Global Indian International School’s CV Raman Scholars Exam.
- KVPY. Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Exam.
- MTSE. Maths Talent Search Examination.
- NMMS Exam. National Means Cum Merit Scholarship Exam.
What percentage of students get full scholarships?
Less than 1 per cent of students get full-ride scholarships, showing just how difficult it is to earn one. However, with the right background, proper planning and knowing where to look, your chances of landing a full-ride scholarship can increase. www.desw.gov.in/scholarship 2022-23