National Pre metric Scholarship 2022-23: The scholarship at the pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school-going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination and the annual income of their parents/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs. 1 lakh.
- In Hindi:
- Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships to Students 2022 Details
- List of Departments for providing scholarships
- Necessary Documents for Apply
- Scholarship Amount
- Income Limit & Pass percentage
- Pre-Matric Scholarships:
- Post-Matric Scholarships:
- Merit cum means scholarship:
- List of Scholarships:
- How to submit the National Scholarship Application Form?
- FAQs on National Pre metric Scholarship
National Pre metric Scholarship 2022-23: प्री-मैट्रिक स्तर पर छात्रवृत्ति अल्पसंख्यक समुदायों के माता-पिता को अपने स्कूल जाने वाले बच्चों को स्कूल भेजने, स्कूली शिक्षा पर उनके वित्तीय बोझ को कम करने और स्कूली शिक्षा पूरी करने के लिए अपने बच्चों का समर्थन करने के उनके प्रयासों को बनाए रखने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करेगी। छात्रवृत्ति उन छात्रों को प्रदान की जाएगी जिन्होंने पिछली अंतिम परीक्षा में 50% से कम अंक प्राप्त नहीं किए हैं और उनके माता-पिता/अभिभावक की सभी स्रोतों से वार्षिक आय रुपये से अधिक नहीं है। 1 लाख।
Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships to Students 2022 Details
|Scholarship Name||National Scholarship|
|National Scholarship||Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships to Students 2022|
|Title||GoI Scholarships to Students 2022|
|Subject||Ministry of Education, GoI has released Scholarship Notification|
|Scholarship Level||National Level|
|Full-Form||MoE Pre Matric, Post Matric, Merit Scholarships|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scheme Closing Date for Pre-Matric Scholarships||See on the Portal|
|Scheme closing date for Post Matric Scholarships||See on the Portal|
List of Departments for providing scholarships
- Ministry of Minority Affairs,
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities,
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment,
- Ministry of Labour & Employment,
- And Ministry of Tribal Affairs,
- Department of School Education & Literacy,
- Department of Higher Education WARB,
- Ministry of Home Affairs RPF/RPSF,
- Ministry of Railway North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER.
Govt Of India Scholarships provide to students i.e., a) Govt Of India Pre Matric Scholarships, b) Govt Of India Post Matric Scholarships and c) Govt Of India Merit Scholarships. The closing date would be announced on its web portal for Pre-Matric /Post Matric /Merit scholarships of Central sector Schemes (For Pre Matric Scholarship and For Post Matric Scholarship).
The last date for students to apply in Pre-Matric /Post Matric/ Top Class /MCM schemes is mentioned above for Pre Matric Scholarship and for Post Matric Scholarship. No extension of date is being done so all are requested to final submit their applications (Fresh /Renewal /Defective) at the earliest. UGC Scholarship schemes and Incentive schemes are open on the scholarships web portal.
Necessary Documents for Apply
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size Photo
- Last year Mark’s list
- Residential Proof
- Income Certificate
- Self-declaration of Religious Certificate
- Bank Passbook Xerox with IFSC Code
|Scholarship Name||Scholarship Amount for Per annum|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for 1st to 5th Standard||Rs 1000/-|
|Pre Matric Scholarship for 6th to 10th Standard||Rs 5000/-|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship for Professional & Technical Courses||Rs 10000/- or 30000/-|
|Post Matric Scholarship for 11th to 12th Standard||Rs 6000/-|
|Post Matric Scholarship for UnderGraduate||Rs 6000/- or Rs 12000/-|
Income Limit & Pass percentage
|Scholarship Name||Income||The pass percentage for renewal|
|Pre Matric Scholarship||Rs. 1 Lakh||50% marks in the previous class|
|Merit Cum Means Scholarship|
|50% marks in the previous class|
|Post-Matric Scholarship||Rs. 2 Lakh||50% marks in the previous class|
From 1st Class to 5th Class, under the pre-matric scholarship will get Rs.1000 per student and From 6th Class to 10th Class, under the pre-matric scholarship will get Rs.5000 per student. The students should have One Lakh Annual Income of their Families are eligible for these scholarships and they should pass with 50 per cent marks in the last year class.
From 11th Class to 12th Class Students under the post-matric scholarship will get Rs.6000 per student and Degree, PG Students, under the post-matric scholarship will get Rs.6000 to Rs. 12000 per student. The students should have 2 Lakh Annual Income of their Families are eligible for this scholarship and they should pass with 50 per cent marks in the last year class.
Merit cum means scholarship:
The merit cum means scholarship for students studying in vocational and technical courses will be given Rs 25,000 to 30,000.
Scholarships for Minorities
- GOI Pre-Matric Scholarships for Minorities
- GOI Post-Matric Scholarships for Minorities
- And GOI Merit cum Means Scholarships for Minorities
List of Scholarships:
- GoI Pre matric, Post matric, Merit cum Means Scholarships for Minority students
- GOI Pre-Matric Scholarships for Minority Students, Guidelines
- And GOI Post-Matric Scholarships for Minority Students, Guidelines
- Pre-Matric Scholarships for AP TS Minority Students
- Pre-Matric Scholarships to AP, TS SC, ST, BC, Minority, disabled students
- Post Matric Scholarships for AP TS SC, ST, BC, Minority, Disabled Students
- Top Class Education Scholarships for SC, Disabled Students
- Post-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- Pre-Matric Financial Assistance for Education of the Wards of Beedi/Cine/IOMC/LSDM Workers
- National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students – Scholarship (Formally Top Class Education for Schedule Tribe Students) – only for scholarships *
- Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College, University Students-CBSE
- NMMS Scheme | National Means cum Merit Scholarship Scheme(NMMSS)
- PMSS – Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Degree) For Technical Education
- Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girls (Diploma) For Technical Education
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differently Abled Students (Degree) For Technical Education
- Saksham Scholarship Scheme For Differently Abled Students (Diploma) For Technical Education
- PG Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child
- PG Scholarship for University Rank Holders (1st and 2nd Rank Holders)/ UGC PG Merit Scholarships Scheme for University UG Rank holders for PG Programs
- And PG Scholarship Scheme for SC, ST Students for Pursuing Professional Courses/ UGC Post Graduate PG Scholarships for SC/ST Students for Professional Courses
- Simplified process for the students:
- All scholarship information is available under one umbrella.
- Single integrated application for all scholarships
- Improved transparency :
- The system suggests the schemes for which a student is eligible.
- Duplicates can be reduced to the maximum extent
- Helps in standardisation :
- Master data for Institutions and courses at all Indian levels.
- Scholarships processing
- Serves as a decision support system (DSS) for Ministries and departments as up-to-date information will be available on demand.
- Comprehensive MIS System to facilitate monitoring every stage of Scholarships distribution i.e. from student registration to delivery of funds
How to submit the National Scholarship Application Form?
- Students need to visit the official website of the NSP portal, https://scholarships.gov.in in your device browser.
- Check if your institute is registered on the portal by clicking on the ‘Search for Institute’ button. If your institute is not registered, ask your institute to register first.
- Once your institute is registered, proceed to register on the portal by clicking on the ‘New Registration’.
- A page of registration guidelines will open. Read them carefully and click on the ‘Continue’ button to proceed.
- Fill in all the required details in the registration form and click on ‘Register’.
- An application ID and password will be delivered to your registered mobile number. Keep it intact for future reference.
- Make login to the NSP portal using the registered application ID and password.
- You will be asked to provide the OTP received on your registered mobile number and change the password (mandatory step). Click on ‘Continue’.
- An applicant dashboard will open. Click on the ‘Application Form’ to proceed with the scholarship application.
- Fill in all required details in the application form.
- Upload all supporting documents with the application form.
- Finally, click on the ‘Final Submit’ button.
- Print and save the application form for further reference
FAQs on National Pre metric Scholarship
Are students enrolled in Diploma courses or those who have cleared the Class XII exam or equivalent in the preceding years eligible to apply?
No. Only those students who have qualified class XII exam or equivalent exam during the current academic year are eligible to apply.
Are students enrolled in dual degree courses eligible to apply?
Yes. However, the awardees will be eligible to draw scholarships only till the tenure of the first-degree programme
Are students enrolled in integrated courses of eligible institutions eligible to apply?
Yes. Students enrolled in integrated courses are eligible to apply. However, such awardees could avail scholarships only for the undergraduate part of the course.
Who will verify the credentials of the candidates? How will payments be regulated?
The Concerned University/Institute/College in which the candidate is pursuing the course of study will verify the credential of the candidate on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP portal).
Will the scholarship be transferred in case the awardee changes the institution or course during the tenure of the scholarship?
No. There is no provision for the transfer of scholarship
Can the students apply anytime during the year of admission?
No. Students can only apply online on the NSP Portal during a particular time period as displayed on the website
नहीं। छात्र वेबसाइट पर प्रदर्शित एक विशेष समय अवधि के दौरान केवल एनएसपी पोर्टल पर ऑनलाइन आवेदन कर सकते हैं